Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
He pulled my legs over his shoulders and began to pound me like a madman. I could feel him deep within me. Then he asked me whether I was on any birth control.

I told him I was not, but that I didn't care, I begged him not to pull out, I begged him to come inside me.

At that moment all I wanted was to keep feeling the wonderful filling sensation of his cock buried deep inside me, it was an experience that I had never even dreamed of having before. Even my masturbation sessions had never been this good.

He just smiled and continued to hammer away at my cunt as I came again and again. Then he buried himself fully in me, His body tensed, as his swollen cock strained. Then I felt his body shake, and I heard him groan in release. Then I felt his come rocketing up inside me. He must have come for a full minute, every burst making him contract his butt forcing his seed further into my well fucked body.

I knew instinctively at that moment that he had impregnated me; I had timed my wedding well, wanting my husband to seed me on our big day. I didn't care; all that was important was that I had been fucked marvelously...

I looked beside me as I lay there in my afterglow, my father in-laws cock still buried inside me. I could feel him beginning to shrink and I just looked at my now snoring husband with contempt.

Fuck you I thought.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:42 PM