Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
Ajit stood up, which would have shocked Baljeet completely but she knew the luggage area in front of them blocked them completely from view from the front of the bus, and he pushed her back against the divider and brought his cock to her lips. "Do not choke loudly although I doubt anyone will care." Ajit said as he held onto both of the railings in front of him and began sliding his long cock deeply into her mouth. The motion of the bus virtually assured that Ajit's cock would go ramming into the back of her throat and given the condition of the roads, that Baljeet would deep-throat him or else.

She gagged roughly several times in the beginning, but in a measure of fear of being discovered, and in a measure of pride at her own dick-sucking abilities, Baljeet quickly relaxed her throat and adjusted the tilt of her head to allow him to freely throat-fuck her with abandon. When she realized how adept she had become at orally pleasuring the man in front of her, Baljeet took great satisfaction in feeling him quickly coming to orgasm. She felt a rush when he steadied himself with his left hand over her and with a fistful of her hair in his right, he began wildly face-fucking her to his finish.

Pounding her throat with one or two long, powerful strokes each second, Ajit began cumming inside her mouth and throat and groaning as he did so, depositing almost as much cum in her mouth as the first man but with even more vigor. He slowed his motions against her face and finally rested with his cock lodged in her throat before pulling out and sitting down, exhausted.

Ajit's erection listed a little to the side and rested on his left leg, but never fully subsided, a condition she had seen in her husband a few times, and she hoped he would consider their encounter complete and abandon her to her solitude but she surmised otherwise when he pulled her to the seat with him and leaned her down into his crotch and said, "do it some more."

"But Ajit, you have just been given my best blowjob, fucked my big bosoms, and then fucked my throat like any other woman's pussy... surely you have had enough? Have I not given you what you wanted?" Baljeet asked.

"I told you I would leave you... when I was done. And as you can see, my cock yet stirs. You may satisfy me with a blowjob if you try, but I believe it longs to fuck you." Ajit replied.

Even though Baljeet had been thrilled by the beautiful cock in her mouth and between her tits earlier, the thought of fucking him seemed a bridge too far completely to her.

"I'm fertile... I can't do that!" Baljeet pleaded.

"Baljeet... Baljeet, I know you are not naïve, so I will say this only once before moving forward two rows to find your husband... there is a way we can fuck where you stand no chance of conceiving no matter how much I cum inside you." Ajit said in a measured but impactful tone.

Baljeet thought about Ajit's words and at first thought he meant more face-fucking before she felt his hands on her ample ass.

"Do you mean to bugger me? I won't stand for it!" Baljeet insisted.

Ajit stood and gathered his clothes as if to leave her company—she knew exactly what he was saying to her without needing to open his mouth.

"Ajit, please, no! I'll do it, damn you!" Baljeet pleaded.

"Then indeed you will stand for it. Here, grab the rails." Ajit insisted.

She had no idea he would move so fast—he practically dragged her to her feet and spun her to face the divider separating the luggage racks from her seat. Ajit took each of her hands in his and brought them to the left and right rails... he moved behind her and pulled the rest of her saree to the floor at her feet. Her panties were quickly yanked to her knees. She felt his erection rubbing up and down the crack of her ass, stopping longer and longer against her tightly clinched back door.

"Please... my purse... I have a small tube of moisturizing oil for my hands..." She begged.

"Face forward." Ajit demanded as she tried to look back at him.

Baljeet stared at the bulkhead divider until she felt his wet, slippery finger forcing its way into her tight back door. She heard her tube of moisturizer sputtering its contents into his hand again, then she felt him come up behind her. She knew what was next, his delayed advance on her anus only raising her nervousness...

"Unghhhhhhh." Ajit moaned as he slowly pressed the tip of his long cock into the deep pit of her lubed back door—Baljeet hoping the bus didn't lurch and cause him to plow the entirety of his cock up her ass in one shot—worried sick she would wake the entire bus with her scream... Ajit was thoughtful about the prospect of them being discovered, so he too held the rails in front of her as he pushed forward.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:39 PM