Adultery Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992
She considered going up a few rows to be with Mahindar, but did not know what she would say to him or what reason she would give for waking him, so she chose instead to stay put and hope the next several hours would pass and become part of her past. Looking back on it now, this was a critical mistake for her—because in the moments that passed while she thought things through, another man—younger and fitter than the first came up behind her and sat immediately next to her, resting his hand on her thigh.

"Do not worry," the main said calmly to her, "I am the only person on the bus who knows what you've just done, and I know you and I both are better off if we never speak about it."

Baljeet looked confused, trying to decide what the man intended although he made it immediately clear as he reached into her saree and pulled both of her boobs completely out and into what little light the moonless sky could manage through the windows of the old bus.

"That's right." he said to her as she failed to find the words to question him. "I see that you are more than an expert at sucking cock, and I intend to have your pleasures for myself."

Baljeet stared in utter disbelief at the man's brazen request... he literally had nothing to do to coerce her—the man before had done it. He need only recognize it... call attention to it... and the result was the same.

Baljeet looked forward towards the front of the bus—hoping, praying that Mahindar was standing in the aisle, waiting to beat this man down... but there wasn't another man awake on the bus except the driver. She looked around behind her and realized (perhaps mercifully) that the rear of the bus was completely empty except for the man next to her and herself. He looked down at the slight bulge in his pants and said, "I think you know what to do."

"Please tell me you'll go away when we're done." Baljeet pleaded.

"Of course. When I'm done." the man replied.

Baljeet felt angry now at Mahindar for splitting apart on the bus although she admitted she told him to seek out a more comfortable seat... still, she was about to give another blowjob to a complete stranger and she hated the fact that a dark part of her really enjoyed the pure wanton lust the last man exhibited—how completely rock-hard he had become, and how purely he seemed to enjoy her best efforts. She tried to banish any thoughts of enjoyment from her mind, but agreed her strategy to do her best had generally served her well and that she would try again with the stranger before her.

Baljeet unwrapped the top of her saree and gave the man easier access to her large, full breasts, which he immediately pawed with his hands, and then she reached for his pants. As it was about three in the morning, she was sure most people would be out at least until sunrise, so she had no worries about anyone randomly making their way back to their part of the bus... with this in mind, she unzipped the man and pulled his pants and his boxers to the floor so that she could more easily access his cock and balls.

Before she could lean forward and begin giving the man his blowjob, he pushed Baljeet onto her back and knelt over her, pawing her boobs and kissing them... licking them... sucking her nipples and allowing his hands to roam all over her body... his lustful attention to her neck and breasts had the intended effect on her... he felt her chest heaving and her breathing intensify... he forced her to kiss him although he found her kissing tentative but passionate and he whispered into her ear, "Now suck me."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Stories Collected from the Internet by Anubhav1992 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 24-04-2019, 02:38 PM