Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
13.d - Too much confusion

13 d- Too much confusion

The next morning was particularly awkward and tough for Anu's husband. Questioning Anu is out of the options and she always know how to counter and silence him. Tension kept building and he started to get too impatient. His inner mind opened unnecessary thoughts. It is only during our tougher times we think about the sins that we do and it pricks our conscience and makes us feel guiltier. He felt too angry on how his wife can have a casual sex chat with her fellow employee. It annoyed him. But is he good? Does he deserve to be called innocent? No. His mind gave him the answers. Srilekha, vegetable seller and Shylaja were recent examples.

But it does not end there. There were scattered examples right from his college days. There was once the assistant professor Pavithra who used to wear tight blouses. He never missed her classes just to stare at her 40 sized hanging heavy knockers tightly packed and standing upright on her blouse. A side view stunner when she writes on the black board will make most of the guys open their mouth in awe. They pick up bags and keep it on thighs to hide their erection. Her medium sized waist against those heavy titties is very rare to watch on an aunty. Super sized milf teacher! It gets hornier when she wears an overcoat during laboratory sessions. The shirt buttons will beg to be freed up unable to handle the heaviness and full roundness. And what did he do? He runs to the bathroom frequently to free up his rod and take the sperms out.

There is then his class mate Richa. Being a north Indian and busty, she is almost the dream girl for everyone around. But he went one step ahead. It was during a college tour, he stroke luck. Boozed up, she was attracting attention and it was him who performed. A natural scenery and a sexy girl! She was invitng unlike other girls, wetting herself in the waterfalls and rubbing her belly sides with her hands. The shapes were clearly seen with nipple pokie extending like loose screws. He jumped at the opportunity taking her to a nearby hiding spot. And it happened. It was the first time! Not much of penetration, but the first feel of a pussy on his hot rod is very tempting. Those twenty minutes were never meant to be forgotten. But his mind made him remember that and it increased his guilty feeling.

What happens if his wife has more affairs? Why does it hurt only when a woman is like that? He would have had number of such nasty things? But why does it hurt everyone only when a woman frees up and goes beyond what is acceptable? He wasn't able to find an answer. But one thing was clear. The more he thinks about it, it made him go mad. Anu is the woman of a modern age. She cannot be challenged in most cases. Knowing all his weaknesses she could bring him under her control in no time.

With a head ache, he took leave that day. He took his bike and drove real fast. His adrenaline rush was too high. Not good at all! He crossed a bridge and was about to take a left turn when his bike skidded. He tried to balance with his toes, but he crashed on a big wall and fell with a loud thud. Bruised all over he was rolling on the roads. Public gathered and helped him stand. Though there were no critical wounds, he felt so uneasy. He called his school friend sitting by a road side tree. After some time, his friend reached the spot and helped him out.

“Do you have any problems?”, asked his friend.
There was no response from him and in the rear viewer he could see him crying. Without further talks, he drove the bike to their favorite bar. The Coral bar.

Not a single word was spoken but twenty minutes passed as they were sipping their beer. Then his friend started.

“Normally a man will not cry. But if he does, then the best thing to de-stress is going to the bar. And now with enough beer going in, you will open up automatically”. He laughed.
He cleared his eyes and told, “I am a loser. I am good for nothing”, a violent cry followed. His friend waited patiently for him to unload his stress. The truth will follow once the frustrations comes out as tears.

“I feel guilty to say this. I think my wife is cheating me. She has ..”, again he started to cry. “I am done. Enough of everything. I cannot even question her. You know about me right. Somehow Anu found everything about me and using it to her advantage. He teased my having online sex with her office mate. And it sounds as if she has been with many men. I am a loser. I feel like dying”, he kept crying.

All along his friend was silent observing what he was telling. “Friend, first thing about a spoiled relationship is you should not keep telling everyone. There are only two options”, a pause.

And as expected, he acknowledged asking what options are those.

“See, first option is if you are clean and devoted to her, you probably can get a divorce explaining her and going mutual. Unfortunately, you or me are not of those types. We have our own weaknesses since we are young. Your wife would have a lot to tell against you in case if this matter goes to court.”, getting irritated by hearing things going against him, he shouted “what would other option be?”

“Accept it!”

“What? Accept? Accept what? My wife going to bed with many dicks?”

The other laughed aloud. “Man, this is the problem. We go with many bitches. But we want our wives to be honest and loyal. How is it even possible? We will get the return for what we do. Just accept the fact that your wife has interest on someone. Try to go mutual. You look for your bitch while she can look out for hers”

“Heh please stop it. This is nonsense. Makes no sense”

“Hold on buddy. There is no right or wrong in this world. If you are loyal, you can expect the other to be loyal. While you search for pussies, why cant she look out for dicks? Just enjoy that. As long as you both are sexually active, nothing will go wrong. You enjoy her. At the same time, you enjoy with someone else too. The world is one nasty place. Even greatest leaders who advocated one to one relationships, had many nasty illegal affairs. But that must be within acceptable limits. If one does not agree for a relationship, forcing him or her is legally wrong. But if a man or woman is okay with an affair, what stops ?”, again a loud laugh.

“But man, I cannot allow my wife to keep doing that. She isn't a bitch”, frustration again.

“Oh come on! You misunderstood what I spoke so far. This is not about her. It is about you!”

“What? Me? But I did not go to bed with anyone. Except that I did nasty things to many”

With a roar of laughter he said, “That is exactly the point. You go with someone. Find one. And there is nothing more irritating to a woman than seeing her husband going with someone. And with that, you trap her to be with you all times. If she goes to the extreme ignoring you, then you have nothing but a divorce. But 99% of cougar type women will be back to normal with such a handling”

They discussed a lot about what needs to be done with multiple rounds of beer. After that, they returned. Making sure no wounds were severe, he helped him with the first aid. He was helped to lie down on the sofa. His friend locked the door and walked back to his home nearby.

It was late at night and Anu and her son were asleep in their room.

More to continue.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-04-2019, 04:14 PM