Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
13.c - Steamy session for Shylaja

13.c - Steamy session for Shylaja

Shylaja's husband dashed the door and came out to see if his mom noticed her moan. His heart was beating heavily by the tension. When he went near the door, the room was quiet. From the door' gap near the floor, he could see the lights were switched off. Feeling relaxed that his mom was asleep he felt very happy. On the other room, there is the beauty trying to realize what had just happened and stand firm. Shylaja's pussy was already wet by Venkat boy's naughty handling earlier. The thought of a fat round beefed up eight inch rod startled her. That would be some real hard pounding.

Her georgette green saree was all over the floor and blouse open with bra cups pulled below her boobies. Iron nail like nipples standing straight unable to resist the temptation. Ensuring his mother slept he tip toed to the other room. Closing the door and locking it, he told, “Shylu mom went to bed. I think we can have a longer one.Ahh! Been so long since I sniffed your pussy”, he jumped towards her loosening his dhoti. Again as it fell, Shylaja's eyes rested on the erect fat 8 inch rod. But what is brutal is that the dick was massively round. Too broad for a pussy and that means… You all know!

Shylaja rolled to her right trying to free herself from his strong hold. But as she rolled, the fat monster caught hold of her in-skirt. Inserting both his hands into that, he squeezed her buttocks. His fingers rested over the lower buttock cheeks and two of his fingers were already nearing her butt hole. Though Shylaja did not like him, she enjoyed his rough handling. It is just the starting that makes him difficult. But once he took off, he will drill her until she begs. With lots of excitement she giggled showing more of her buttocks my loosening her in-skirt. It was thrown to the floor in no time and his hands were already buried in between her buttocks now. The panties slided over her thighs till her toes which Shylaja helped herself.

Turning her to lie by her back normally, he could see the full nude beauty. Shining like a queen, her fair skin glowed in the light. Those black cherry nipples in the backdrop of her fair skin made him mad. Pressing her pussy front with four of his fingers, he used his thumb to crush her pussy clit nuts. It was so hard like a button and she moaned like a whisper.

“oh.. pls. Ahh.. plss”, but he continued pressing. Pressing the nut with his thumb, he spatted over her moist pussy repeatedly with his three fingers. The wet sticky cum came like a jelly thread from the pussy skin to his fingers. He patted hard and she began to moan loud.

“Uff.. Harder. Yahh!”, both were so horny that they misunderstood that his mom slept. She actually switched off her room lights and went out to the entrance to lock the main gate. Seeing him rush to her room, she waited hiding behind the main door to look at what he was doing. Now with the door shut on their room, she smiled thinking how naughty these kids were. Crossing the room, she heard a faint moan and understood what is going on. Without disturbing, she sat at the corner of hall with a focus light reading a book.

“Sss.. Yeah. Bite it. Please.. harder”, Shylaja raised her hips showing her pussy close to her husband's face. The horniness made her holes wider which pleaded to be dug deeper. Sticky cum was all over. Seeing the pinkish pussy, he buried his chin into the hole. His beard rubbed all over her pussy and Shylaja let out a wild loud cry. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Outside, his mom was shocked. Without knowing how to react, she continued to read the book.

“Oh my Goddd! Please. Lick it. Ahh.. ssss”, Shylaja was pleading like a bitch.

He buried his chin and twisted his face left to right over her pussy. She grabbed his hair and pushed and pressed his face into her pussy. His tongue went in deep till his nosetip touched the pussy hole. As he wiggled his tongue up and down and circled left and right, it was all screaming.

“Aaahhh. Ufffffffffffff.. “
“SSSSSSS”
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my God. Deeper.”
“U.. oo.o uu. Ooooooooooo”

Outside, his mom was shocked. In tension, she kept reading but her focus is on the screams.

He kept biting her pussy lip and dragging it. While Shylaja curled and shook up and down increasing her stimulation, his hands were over her erect hard titties while the tongue and chin kept doing the pussy magic. Her holes were creamy and he made it sure he dug every inch of it. Raising her hip up and down, she reached the point of orgasm. Biting her clitoris nuts, he grabbed her buttocks and pulled her towards him.

As she jumped and rose up from bed, he pushed her to the wall. Before she could react, she held the wall with her hands for support from falling. In a flash, he grabbed her buttocks once again and lifted it. The press was so masculine that she could gape her mouth in pain and pleasure. Holding the wall and as he lifted her buttock, he positioned his beefed up big dick into her pussy hole from behind.

The hole was tight, textured and a little rough. The penetration brought out a hell of a cry.

“Ohhh YeaaahhhH!”, the big dick tore her pussy and the punching started. It was intense and fast. While she held the wall for support, he grabbed her titties and squeezed it.She was leaning back at his chest as he kept licking her neck and smelling her pits while the dick was penetrating her pussy hole from the back. Her jugs could not swing nor jump. His hands covered the full cup and squeezed it hard that her nipple became like a rock.

“Ohh.. Fuck!! Oh… Fuck… God… Ma.. Ahhh.. Paaa.. Ahhh.”, the cry started to get so intense and his mom felt so uncomfortable outside. Who cares! The worship continued inside the room !

His dick was digging 3 times a second and the speed was too high for her to bear. He moved his right hand from her breast and reached to her pussy. Circling over her clits, he used couple of fingers to finger from the front as he kept riding a little below.

“Goddd.. Awwwwwwwwwwww”, a roar came. “You mother fucker! Ahhhh.. slower….”, she was beyond control and so does she.

As his big balls dangled near her pussy hole while the rod dripped cum from all around the hole, the punching became smoother now due to excessive cum.

“aahhh Shylaja.. You bitch! Does your sister have a bigger hole. Ahhhh”, he groaned like a raging bull.

“You filthy son of a bitch. Ssss… Fuck me. Hell yeahh! Yeahh. Uf ! Uf! Uf! “, more and more dialogs made his mom sweat outside. She threw the book away and drank some water. Why did she go dry? Funny!

“Wait! Wait! Wait!”, Shylaja jumped down and bent. He split her ass wide to reveal a cute butt hole. Though the first press was so hard and painstaking, he did not lose determination. The dig was powerful next time when Shylaja cried literally.

“Goddd.. Ahhhhh.. Pls.. Ufff”, more cries.

“Spit on my butts. Spit on my pits”, Shylaja is a cougar now and he was simply pleasing her. Her titties dangled up and down as he butt fucked her while she bent and showed like a pro.

He threw Shylaja in the bed and jumped over her. Spreading her legs wide, the final dig was missionary. Balancing his tummy on her thighs, he penetrated his whole 8 inch fat dick with great force that the whole cot rocked. The noise was heard outside and his mom is already sweating.

More and more moans filled the room while the cot creaked louder and louder.

“Oh yeah! Oh yeah!”, he roared like a lion.

“over here! On my pits.. Ss.. ahhh”, Shylaja again.

“Some on my mouth”, and then the creaking sound continued. God, so much Oral, thought his mother.

“Honey I think you are cumming”, Shylaja again.

“Oh yeah bitch. Show me your pussy”, cot rattled and then a loud mixed moaning followed.

“oh yeaahahh”(female voice), “yeaahh”(male voice),”aaaaaaaaaaaah”,(female voice)

His mom rushed to her room laughing and locked the door. She was smiling all along. Drinking more water, she went to bed.

On the other room, they did not stop. Shylaja was having his dick into her mouth while he was tasting her cummed pussy. A 69 to conclude their steamy session.

More to come!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-04-2019, 04:13 PM