Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
13.a – A bad morning

13 – Mixed Emotions

13.a – A bad morning

Anu's husband did not sleep. He simply kept rolling side to side but could not sleep at all. The spank marks created more worry for him. Is she hiding some affair? Does she behave differently or am I assuming wrongly? Will she go on an affair as she came to know about his dirty side? Or, did she already have an affair? Questions kept firing and it made him restless. But Anu was asleep and happily taking rest. This added more to his impatience. He felt like waking her up and ask all these questions. But he is scared if he might spoil his already damaged relationship. He had a proof of her spank marks but revealing that would make her cautious. So, he decided to wait and act upon.

Due to late sleep, he woke up around 10 am. He was startled to see his wife still sleeping. But when he rose and saw the bed, his doubts cleared. It looked like she woke up early, prepared and sent her son to school. And now she is resting once again. He lifted her gown once again to notice the spank marks almost gone. That confirmed it were made recently. Anger fumed and he was waiting like a tiger to jump over its prey.

Anu woke up late around 11.30 and came to the hall lifting her arms in that sleeveless gown. Showing her white arm pits and a shiny jiggly cleavage she smiled at her husband and sat on the sofa. She looked casual as if nothing has happened. “Heh, dint you go to office?”, she questioned him.

“No”, a brief answer from him.

“Ok. I am also on leave. Tired”, she yawned and stretched her arms up once again showing a big cleavage and thick arms. Her pits were shining with little sweat over it. The golden yellow night gown was kinky in the morning light and her shapes were mesmerizing. Forcing his eyes off her jugs, he started,

[Image: 13b2.jpg]

“Anu, I wanted to discuss something with you”

“Ok, tell me”, but she did not sit. She got up, picked her toothbrush and was standing near the wash basing brushing her teeth. As she brushed, he could see her thunder arms jolting up and down as she worked with the brush. Her buttocks also shook side to side while brushing. A massive milf! Forcing his eyes off her ass, he tried to continue once again.

[Image: 13B1.jpg]

“Will you pay attention at least. I said I wanted to discuss”, he grunted.

“This is the respect you will get. Don't try to be a real man. You are not one of them”, she insulted him straight away.

Anger pumped up and he rushed to her as if hitting her. Grabbing her arm, she rolled her with great force which made her to shout. She spitted out the water which he gargled with a wide eyes in shock. It dripped down her throat and made her cleavage wet. Her heavy breathing made her tits go up and down. Again, forcing his eyes off, “I said I wanted to discuss”, he almost threatened her with a husky voice.

“I told you clearly you lost my respect for you. You are not a man because you have a dick. You must earn that respect. “, her words pierced his heart. He is not an expert in replies. He let her arms go and stood there insulted.

“But if you have got something to tell, tell me straight. I am listening”, Anu stood with a calm face. This was one thing which he admires about her. No matter what happens, she is always in control of the situation.

“Look, I saw something. That.. Hmm.. How to put it.. annh!”, he was feeling embarrassed to start. Meanwhile, doubts started to mount on her mind. What? Has he seen her? But there is no way he could have seen me with the kid or Shylaja? I don't think he knows about my lesbo affair. But what is he going to say? I myself told him about Rajesh, my office friend.

As she kept thinking, he let out the words which he thought of saying. “I saw some spank marks on your ass. I bet it!”, he was in rage. The words seemed to startle her for a moment but as usual, she regained control immediately.

“So what? You yourself told it was a spank mark. And God! How did you see my butts? While asleep? Shit!”, she seemed to muster something but he hit the point once again.

“Anu! Stop! I told I saw a spank mark. We had sex the day before last night. How can it still be seen even yesterday evening?”, now his heart was pounding in tension. Anu was fixated briefly but she retorted as cool as an ice.

“yes. They are spank marks which you made. If it did not disappear it means you slapped my ass real hard. Have you forgotten ? You almost ate my ass. It pains even now”, well, this is something which he did not expect. Her replies makes him dumb. Her eyes rolling and the voice, as sweet as a candy, Anu never fails to make an innocent impression on him.

“Anu. Stop! I really mean it. I saw it in morning which was not there. How can it come again at evening?” he is determined.

“Look, I don't know. I don't have to explain. And you are a total mother fucker. This is what I told you. Suspicion is a killer. And let me not explain it to you anymore. You betrayed me many times. Do you know how many times I washed the stain off the rest room wall? Do you know how many times I saw you crawling over a pillow? And don't act as if you have not taken my cellphone to zoom over my friends titties. I know everything. Look at your briefs. Don't you feel ashamed to cum on your briefs almost daily? This is the end. I will not tell you anything. Let us deal in court. If you disturb me further, I will leave this home right now. I am just holding on for the kid”, her authoritativeness was its peak.

Her husband was nothing but a sheep. Taken aback with all her findings about him, his head spinned. He can't question her anymore which would result in further revelations about him which he thought were a long secret. But how come this lady seem to know everything. With a mix of admiration, lust and anger he saw at his wife who was there in full command of the situation. She continued her brushing while the coffee maker was brewing the morning coffee.

He was standing still without a word. After a few minutes she turned and told, “Look, I am still with you. But don't start to grow suspicion. It will ruin our life. No one is perfect. But to ask something, you must first see if you are worth of it. And I am sure you are unworthy. You can be a nice father and be nice to me. Nothing is going to spoil that. But please don't be sniffing my ass without my notice. That will ruin our life. I don't need a court case. Keep that in mind!”, nothing but commands.

He was fascinated by her command and composure. If he has to win over her, he might need to come up with something better. He wondered, how deep is a woman's mind. It is always difficult for men to understand what a woman feels.

To be continued…
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-04-2019, 04:10 PM