Poll: WHAT DO YOU LIKE....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GANGBANG
15.51%
49 15.51%
GROUPSEX
10.13%
32 10.13%
GROPING
8.23%
26 8.23%
OLD YOUNG
8.54%
27 8.54%
INCEST
19.30%
61 19.30%
bang
5.06%
16 5.06%
SWEAT
6.33%
20 6.33%
CUM BATH
7.28%
23 7.28%
CHEATING
12.34%
39 12.34%
USED
7.28%
23 7.28%
Total 316 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr
next update Anushka seduced and fucked by her father in law in various part of their house...

UPDATE: 15

Few days passed after that incident, everything was normal between Anushka and her Father-in-law. But one morning while Anushka was sitting and cleaning her closet, she felt a hand rubbing her butts. She immediately turned back and was surprised to see the old man.

"what are you doing father"

"Its been a week sweaty, can you please..."

"w...we had a deal. I told you it was just that once"

"was it really"

Saying that the old man stood behind Anushka and pulled his cock out of his cloths and brought near her cheeks and it was at its full erection.

[img]- -web/20170714053716im_/http://pzy.be/i/2/57958_Anushka_Shetty_Fake_16.jpg[/img]
"f...father, please stop"

"it’s not bad or anything... sweaty, beside don’t you know that you should listen to your elders wishes"

He then kneeled behind her with his naked cock brushing the side of Anushka's navel. Then he pulled the pallu of her saree and cupped her boobs over her blouse. Since it has been a long time since she had felt a hand over her breast, Anushka without her sense pushed herself back on the old man and closed her eyes and enjoyed the fondling.

"promise me father...please let this be the last"

"ok sweaty" the old man said.

Immediately Anushka took her left hand and placed it over the old man's cock which was brushing her navel and started to give it a handjob. Then garaduly they increased the pace of their action and in no time the old man came all over her dress.

[img]- -web/20170714053716im_/http://pzy.be/i/5/hj3.gif[/img]
"thanks sweaty" the old man said and left.

The fondling of the old man made Anushka really horney and she once again went into the bathroom and satisfied herself.

Another two days after that incident.

Asin "Anu, could you please come over here"

"yes mother"

"do you like mehandi"

"yes mother, why do you ask now"

"today morning I went to the market and bought some of this mehandi cones. Do you mind if I put it for you"

"no mother"

"ok then wash your hands and come back soon"

Anushka washed her hands and came back to Asin and she started drawing the design on Anushka's left hand. In almost 45 minutes she completed it.

"how is it sweaty"

"its too good, how did you learn to do this"

"my mother thought me and I use to do it for Preet often. Now show me your right hand"

"no mother, I have lots of cooking to do. If both my hands are covered I won’t be able to do my work"

"what cooking, didn’t Shiva tell you that we are going to the restaurant to have lunch today afternoon"

"no mother"

"oh, may be he want to give you a surprise. Ok now show me your right hand"

Anushka then gave Asin her right hand and she finished her art work in another few minutes.

"make sure that you don’t wash your hand till its dry and I will be back soon"

Saying that Asin left to her flower class. With Anushka and the old man left alone in the house.

Anushka closed the front door of the house and went to the backyard and sat on a chair. Her father-in-law was watching everything, since no one was in the house other than Anushka, he immediately removed his dress and become naked. He then went to the backyard where Anushka was sitting. Anushka didn’t see him coming. He slowly moved towards Anushka with is cock jingling between his thighs.

TO BE CONTINUED...
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:34 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr - by sarit11 - 17-12-2018, 12:22 PM