Incest My Mom Gave Bonus
Opening the door , My mom swept a lock of black hair off her forehead. The towel was so tight around her boobs and it seemed to be going to explode. She was storing mountains of flesh in there.

My mom smiled as she spotted his gigantic erection threatening to burst right out of his pants.

The milkman’s mouth dropped as she motion for him to come inside.

He scanned back up her body to her black hair and big tits.He kept staring at those magnificent tits, so full they were bigger than coconuts.

The milkman could see My mom didn't have anything on under this short towel and he could see her lovely breasts and her big thighs.

He was watching her breath and her huge rack was causing her tits to almost come out her towel top. The only way milkman could describe was that she was a vision of loveliness!

She was the prettiest woman milkman had seen in a long while and she was almost naked.
He kept looking at her boobs, mesmerized by their vastness.

His mouth dropped open.

My mom rubbed a grubby hand across her face and tucked a strand of red hair behind her ear and welcomed him inside.

He kept looking at her pendulous breasts, so meaty and jiggly that they had to be engorged by milk. Her nipples stuck out the side.

My mom's big white top of her boobs looked like they were going to fall out her towel.

“Shut the door” My mom smiled. The milkman just managed to choke back the gasp that rose in his throad.

She turned and walked toward her living room.

Her big perfect ass shook violently as she walked. She wiggled her butt cheeks and her hips as she walked back .

The milkman walked behind her pressing his cock in his pants.

She smiled and giggled as she looked back at him.

“Come, follow me” She motioned for him.

She simply asked him to follow her up the stairs and milkman just couldn't believe what he was seeing - as she ascended the stairs milkman could see her thunder thighs as well as all of her beautiful legs .

They were absolutely the best legs milkman had ever seen.

The milkman walked behind My mom and her ass vibrated wildly as she ascended. She grabbed a hold of the railings and walked up the stairs to the bedroom.

He had cold feet and could not catch his breath.

My mom didn't say much as they walked up the stairs but milkman followed her looking up massive buttocks. "Come on in," She stepped back to give him room, but not too far back.

“Come inside” My mom commanded as she pranced by treating the milkman to the sight of her big mammoth buttocks rolling.

As soon as they were in the bedroom she took off the towel and threw it onto a chair .

"Slap!!" Her huge tits fell forward than crashed back on her stomach.

she had big nipples and huge aerols and they laid perfect on her body. She had big black curly hair that came down her ass.

He stared transfixed and his heart was racing. He was sweating and his hands became wet.

Her two big thumb size nipples were erect. Her gold hoop earring swayed and she bit her lower lip.

He could see a little bit of light coming from her inner thighs and ass.

With a naughty smile,My mom eyed his hot erect cock stood at an elevated angle and made involuntary jerk movements.

Then she smiled wickedly “Come, enjoy me,”

Milkman glanced around nervously but she said, "Don't worry about my husband “

I watched as his breathing increased and his forehead began to sweat.

The milkman placed his two big rough palms on My mom’s big boobs. He wildly grabbed her tit with his squeezing and pushing the soft flesh. My mom moaned softly.

His palms were not enough to accommodate My mom’s big boobs. He gave forceful squeezes and made the flesh of her boobs to spill through between his fingers.

He moved her hands on her huge naked tits and started pulling on her nipples.

Often he lifted her melons from their bases and pressed them hard. He massaged her light brown aureoles and tweaked the nipples with his fingers. Often he pulled the long nipples as if to pluck them out of her boobs.

My Mom was enjoying my play deriving pleasures and releasing moans.

He had become very horny and he now held her left tit with her hands and squeezed it with full force. The tit being very heavy and big bulged out and its nipple has become stiff and erect like a small nail, protruding out her tit flesh.

Her breathing increased and she closed her eyes.

He ran his tongue licking her entire boobs. He kissed on the nipples and licked it several times.
“Oooooohhhhhh...” came a moan from My mom.

At the same time he wrapped his arms around her big ass, squeezing and holding a roll of flesh in his hand.
He opened his mouth to drown in that silky boobs enveloping his face. He sucked in the largest amount of flesh he could possibly stuff in his mouth and suckled its softness like a calf.

My mom brought her hands on his head to press it hard on her boobs encouraging his to suck harder. After five minutes or so, he began to suck her other boob.

The milkman had been making good use of her huge tits by lapping her huge tits with her pink toungue as much as possible.

He was lustily moving his long tongue all over her titflesh. He savored all the different layers of her body, all the rolls and the folds.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Mom Gave Bonus - by vault - 22-04-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by vault - 22-04-2019, 07:05 PM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by vault - 22-04-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by usaiha2 - 23-04-2019, 11:16 AM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by dishap - 28-04-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by preciousgem - 30-04-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: My Mom Gave Bonus - by ushashinechennai - 01-05-2019, 01:39 AM