Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
12. e – So Happy

12. e – So Happy

Arun was nothing but a piece of waste sitting idle staring at the ceiling. Shylaja won over him with all her beauty and he was thinking what he will do. Shylaja was tired with all her acting and effort rocking Arun and make her fall in her trap. She maintained her composure so well and did not yield even at the most pressure demanding situation. She reached Anu's house and ran into her room. Anu was already eager and smiling seeing her storming into her room. As she entered, Anu jumped and hugged her.

Anu: “Dear. Oh dear! You amazed me. I thought you are going to shout and put all this plot in jeopardy. But, oh lady! You rocked Shylu.”, they were cuddling and giggling.

Shy: “It is all your idea Anu. Thank you thank you thank you thank you”, she kept pouring in. “How did you guess he will have his wi-fi turned on? I was worrying all along that my mobile data will suck”

Anu: “He has to black mail you right. And Deepika once told me and your sister that he has kept her name and data of birth as his router password. I prayed he should not have changed that. And luck was in our way”

Shy: “You are a genius Anu”, she hugged her once again.

Anu: “Oh hoo.. Some one is super hot! Look how hard are your nipples.”, she laughed

Shy: “Heh, no jokes. I am tired as hell. Must go home. What are we going to do about those videos?”

Anu: “That is our trump card baby. We will password protect and save it somewhere on shared drive. If he messes up, we will use it. I am sure he almost pissed seeing that”, again a loud laugh.

Shy: “Yes! Yes! For a moment, he was thinking what the hell is happening. I loved his reactions. Son of a bitch. She almost gagged and tore my mouth inserting his dick.”, she stuck out her tongue expressing disgust.

Anu: “Chill baby. I know you would have enjoyed it. How was it by the way?”

Shy: “Shit! Is this important now? It was hard as hammer with those sticky mess. Thats it. Yuk! “

Anu: “First time right? It will be curious”

Shy: “Yes. But I felt guilty for being nasty. But just took it as a challenge to save Srilekha. But bitch, what a bitch she has been. Never thought she would do such a nasty act”

Anu: “yeah. I never imagined. But after all we are humans. Sex is something which cannot be hidden or controlled”

Shy: “Heh, you talk as if you know much”

Anu: “Heh, you don't know? I handled a dick already”, he stroked her hand in the air in a naughty way.

Shy: “Oh hooo. You naughty cat. You did not tell me that”
Anu: “Don't run your imaginations wild dear. I just had partial sex”

Shy: “Ha ha. Partial sex? Funny”, she was laughing all along

Anu: “Funny guy though. Used to shag at even a pig. So I used him as a chance. Got an initial idea on how to stroke cock. Gave him a tight hand job and he was staring my swinging titties all along inside my t-shirt. Very very funny. I am sure he will be useless for any pussy”

Shy: “Funny. To me this is the first dear. But your idea of a sleeveless blouse and saree turned me on. I felt as if a virgin on a first night bed. Fuck! Too hot. I was wet.”

Anu: “Yeah. You look so tempting. Pretty face! Wish I would be slim and sexy like you dear”, she was wearing a light blue t shirt with a dotted long umbrella skirt. She was staring at Shylaja for a moment and then with a slight gesture she rubber her hands in between her boobs. Her hands went and pressed the area between her boobs making the cones bulge out on both sides. She bent backwards from her chair and ran her other hand on her neckn

Shy: “Heh Anu! What the hell you are doing?”, she was surprised seeing her react that way.

Anu: “Just thought how nice it would be to make men shag at you thinking wild. Not all women can do that. I was jealous seeing that guy shag in front of you like a mad dog. You got that kinkiness in you. I mean naturally. Look at you… Ufff”, her groan sent shock and surprise waves to Shylaja. For the first time she saw Anu admiring her physique in a different way.

Anu: “Shylu, you must wear tight dresses. It shows up your curves and highlights its beauty. Guys go mad at curves. Lot like me. A but round and chubby”, she lifted her skirt up to her knees to show her meaty legs.

Shy: “Heh if you don't mistake me, can I tell you one thing.”

Anu: “Sure babe!”

Shy: “When we danced during our first year of college, I felt you will make a good wife for ass slapping. Almost every guy watched you with a open mouth. You legging revealed your big ass and it jumped up and down. I felt like grabbing them and slapping”, her eyes were affixed on her ass. She moved swiftly to her side and did a friendly pat on her ass.

Shy: “Oh it was firm dear”, she grabbed Anu's ass cheeks and kept pinching it. Anu was biting her lower lip and smiling. She rushed to the door and closed it. Shylaja came rushing behind and as she closed it, she pushed Anu to her side and kept spanking her ass. Anu lifted her skirt to reveal her panty clad ass. Shylaja kept spanking hard and rubbing her ass cheeks. Anu started to get goosebumps and her skin turned stiff. The blue thin t-shirt revealed her erect boob cones standing up.

Anu pushed Shylaja to the door, threw her saree front open and ran her fingers on her belly folds. The grab ad rub was so hot that she could not stand. “Heh heh hold on. I think we are crossing limits”, Shylaja looked frightened.

“Come on dear! Even if we fuck using a dildo what is going to happen. Your problem is that you think too much and worry. We just have a few minutes. So just enjoy. Pinch my ass dear”, she let her skirt slid to her toes revealing her big buttock on a tight black panty. Shylaja kept pinching and spanking it and she started to get hard by her tits. Her perfect bubble butt and the steep crack was too hot to resist. As she slid her panties down to her knees, Shylaja felt Anu's firm ass cracks. Her fingers reached her deep anal and pussy hole and kept rubbing along the butt lines. Anu turned round, unbuttoned Shylaja's blouse and let her titties come out of her blouse. She grabbed her firm and blew a hard tongue licking kiss.

A strange feeling for a first time in life. But both seemed delighted. Without further delay, Shylaja turned Anu and continued the spanking. She rubbed her titties on her buttocks. While Shylaja moved front and back dashing her titties, Anu moved up and down rubbing her buttocks over tight tits of Shylaja. The movement kept going for about 10 minutes.

A strange but a happy time!

More to come...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-04-2019, 03:23 PM