Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
12. c – The Fantasy

12. c – The Fantasy

Shylaja was gulping mango milk shake while Arun was near the door watching her cones standing erect on her blouse. When she turned a little bit, he could see her sweaty belly fold and the curve. Pull that saree and fuck her! His brain told him. She is resisting a lot and so he has taken her reactions as legitimate. At any cost, he shouldn't allow her to leak this thing out. Try the best to fuck her. If not, settle it somehow. That was his mindset.

“See, I got head ache because of you. For God's sake, let us finish this off. Why can't you understand. You can get another life. But my sister can't. Please understand”, her sentiments poured out after which she gulped the juice.

Arun was thinking. Let us make her comfortable first. Things should not happen while standing. Comfort her. Then talk to her! “Shylaja can you please sit down. Don't rush through each and everything. It only make things complicated”
Shy: “Ok. I am sitting. What next?”

Arun went near her and sat next to her on the sofa but with a little distance in between them. His mind was going fast. It asked him to rub his balls on those lengthy smooth arms. Man, cum over her arms.. Shut up. He focused.

Arun: “Let me be frank Shylaja. I always liked you. Your sister is equally sexy as you. I mean a goddess whom I could worship. Fate that she loves Rishi. “

Shylaja laughed and said, “you are such a piece of crap. Aren't you ashamed talking like that. Praising me just because my sister turned you down to have sex. Asshole”

Arun: “You can scold anything you want. I am frank. That is what I am. What is wrong in casual sex. To be honest, I don't even want to blackmail you. I just had these as a safety to me. Just in case if you harm me. I have no intentions to upload them. I promise on myself Shylaja”

Shylaja smirked and said, “it must come out of love. Not because of my sister's life hanging loose on a noose. And I don't want to comment to you about casual sex. God, you are killing time. What do you want?”, she was shouting impatiently.

Arun thought of other plans but nothing came in his mind. In an adrenaline rush, he caught hold of her palms. “Shylaja. I promise on myself. I will not upload these videos. Just spend some time with me”, he was no less than a beggar.

“Shit, leave my hands”, she dissented and as she waved her hands hard to get rid of him her saree front fell again. It rested on her thighs while her full front till the waist was clearly visible. Those cones were shaking left and right as she tried hard. Arun's dick grew like a hulk and was ready to explode. With the sweat all over her belly, she looked as if she had a session already.

“Arun, shit! Leave me. I am going home.”, the more she resisted, more the boob shakes become. Her arms were also wobbling increasing the sexual desire. “Let me at least dress up. Please”, she pleaded. His hold became tighter and he was not even listening to what she is saying. His eyes were focused on her navel. It is going up and down as she panted.

He grabbed her belly violently, knelt down and started kissing her navel. Shylaja pushed his face hard but he was firm like a leech. He never took his tongue out of her navel hole and was licking it violently. It sent a chill on her spine and she was breathing noisily. “Oh Shit Arun. Bastard. Leave me”, there was a mix of eroticism and anger in her tone which made him turn even rougher.
He ran his tongue left and right, up and down, in circles and then around her navel as her navel hole was full with his saliva. She was sitting helpless stranded in his arms. He pressed her belly sides hard and spitted over it.

“Bastard! Leave me”, Shylaja cried out.

As his saliva dripped on her belly side line, he held her arms against the sofa and started to lick up and down on her belly lines. She started to get goosebumps and her skin turned a little hard. He did not give her a chance to retaliate and licked without stopping. Shylaja pushed him hard at last.

“Bastard you licked all over me. Shit! Shit”,while she was about to run, Arun pushed his trouser down. His clean shaven dick came out dancing and standing straight. Red with range and about 9 inches it pointed out straight to Shylaja.

Arun: “Shylaja just one time! And I will not disturb at any point in life. Just once. Look at me. Am I not manly. Please”, he begged.

Shylaja kept staring his cock for some moments. “Look, you have to give me the videos now. Otherwise I am leaving”, a hard tone warned.

“Look Shylaja, I will be honest. I swear on my mother's name. Let us finish off the matter and then we will delete it together. I promise. Please”

“But you are too fast for me”, she tickled her tongue in a naught way and before he could think what, she came front and held his dick firm with her palm. In a split second, the stroking became violent. The rub was so firm and went up and down as his balls danced left and right. With her other hand she grabbed his balls and shook it sideways while she knelt down. His eyes blackened unable to realize what is going on. The vibration was felt at his throat as she kept rattling his dick and balls.

“Oh Shylu, please don't squeeze. It is paining. Please, slow down”, the son of a bitch could not handle her speed. She never listened and kept shaking up and down, left and right. “Thrrpp, Thrrppp”, she spitted twice on his dick and was rubbing it cooling down the heat her hands produced.

“haaahh! Oh lovely”, he groaned and grunted.

He could get a nice top view of her blouse within which her tits are hanging on a white bra. He skidded his hands into her blouse and grabbed her bra clad boobs. As he squeezed she whined and increased the stroking speed. He pressed her nipples hard going past her bra. With her hands on his dick and balls and while his hands were working on her mamaries, the stroking was two way and speedy. A delight to see!

What unfolds next? Watch this space for more...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-04-2019, 03:21 PM