Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
12.b – The Big Game

12.b – The Big Game

The Friday evening at Arun's house

“Ting tong”, the bell clanked. Arun rushed towards the main door to open it. He opened the door, let her in and shut the door real quick before someone out could notice Shylaja. It was an independent house surrounded by trees and raised compound walls. However, there were houses on the neighborhood and so Arun wanted to avoid problems to the extent possible. There was no one at his house now. He has planned at the right moment when his parents were out for a family function.

The moment he closed the door and turned around his eyes fell on her dark tan sleeveless blouse. Her thin fair and firm arms came out of that sleeveless blouse which was clasped near her belly. She wore a grand dark green saree which looked royal. It was semi transparent revealing her navel hole and the fair belly area. Arun was stunned seeing her. Why the hell she came in a saree? I could not simply believe my eyes. Shylaja! The Sleeveless Shylaja ! Isn't she an idol? I could worship her all my life. For a moment Arun felt happy for not proposing to Srilekha. She is equally sexier and a little busty compared to Shylaja. Fondly called the 'Bang Sisters' in the college.

She had a perfect neck that is tight and a sharp neck line with a pumped up shoulder frame. The hand straps of her sleeveless blouse landed perfectly on her shoulder frame leaving an ample shoulder skin visible on both sides of the hand strap. A little bit of sweat made her skin glow on the yellow lighting which he had in his home. Her neck went down to show a broad valley area visible just above her tits. And the tits emerged with a steep ascend which curved and projected front. It stood like stallions. In her saree, he could see her dark brown blouse standing stiff with those tits packed tight and full.

Her belly was stiff with a tight navel hole. The shape of Shylaja's thighs and legs was obviously visible as a perfect curve sliding down to her toes. She wore big danglers with a dark green bindi. Eye liners and lip sticks embellished her already face which looked already divine. Arun was speechless staring at her for long.

[Image: sh12a.jpg]

Shy: “Arun, let me be straight. I have to attend a wedding. Please don't drag it longer. Give me the video and show me your laptop and mobile for me to check. “

What? Don't drag it longer? What is she thinking? Arun was bedazzled at the confidence with which she spoke. He imagined her the opposite. Dull and cowardly. But with the persona which she is in, it was beyond what he imagined. He tackled,

“Hold on lady. First come in. Have a seat. What would you like to have? Hot coffee? Mango shake?”

Shy: “hmm.. Water first. Then mango shake would do”, a straight forward reply without much of hesitation. While Arun brought her water he had a doubt if she is a visitor or someone who had come home for a negotiation. Her replies stunned him. She sipped water which made her pale red lipsticks wet. It shined in the lighting above. She ran her lips lengthwise couple of times which was easily noticed by Arun.

Shy: “Ok asshole! The video. Give it to me”

Arun was embarrassed and scowled, “heh! What do you think of me? Am I a fool to simply give you things the moment you asked?”

Shylaja did not think for a moment, “Boss, I came here as you said. No one is around. Here I am sitting on your sofa. Anyone could think anything if we are seen. Isn't it enough? Just give me the god damn video”, the tone was hard and consistent as a bullet from a shotgun.

Arun: “It is not as easy as you think Shylaja. What am I to gain with this?”, he started diverting to the point.

Shy: “There you come. Name your terms. I expected it”

Arun was cautious. It looked a bit over smart on her part. She is playing too straight. And behind that, there might me a vulnerable side. So, he thought of a trap. If she agrees to sex directly, then it is sure that there are some hidden strings. But, if she resists and things get as he thought earlier, then he thought of playing with her.

Arun: “I hope you understand the chaotic nature of the video”

Yes you mother fucker! And at the same time I hope you too understand the stinky mess which you are in. You will be screwed up for your life if I take it out, she told to herself silently. “Yes I do. At the same time don't think you are too safe”, warned Shylaja.

Arun understood the video is his trump card. “I know that Shylaja. Let me come to the point. I will erase the video in front of you and also give my mobile and laptop for you to check. Provided you do what I need”, there was a pause.

Shy: “And what would you want me to do?”

Arun: “Look..”, he dragged his chair forward and was sitting at the corner. “Look, it is just a fantasy”, he stumbled finding the apt word. Shylaja engaged,

“Ho Hoo. This looks worse than I thought. What do you want?”

Arun: “Look, it is nothing. I just wanted to .. fff”, before he completed the sentence, Shylaja rose up from the sofa in great fury.

“Enouggghhhhh ! I am grown enough to understand what you are saying. And for God's sake don't ever imagine you will get what you thought”, she kicked the coffee table in front and was about to walk away.

Arun: “heh stop! Why are getting so angry. It is just a casual thing. Isn't it?”. He told sheepishly.

Shy: “Sir, am I looking like a street hooker? Don't judge me the same way as you have seen Srilekha. She might have had sex out of pure love and a stinky bastard like you is cunning enough to video tape others private moments”

Bitch your sister is an expert fucker. Don't you talk like an amateur. He told that within and said, “Hold on babe. Leave Srilekha's things. It is done. Now I have a tape and a proposition to you. Now, what is your decision. That is all I need. You can just walk off normally. No one is going to ask anything. Before that, just see this.”, he flipped his laptop which had a browser with the video file selected and ready to upload. He switched tabs on the browser to show multiple sites which had the file selected but not uploaded.

“And I have secret copy also. Just in case if you turn rough”, he warned Shylaja. She stood breathing heavily. Arun was gazing her tits going up and down as she breathed hard. There was complete silence for few minutes.

Shy: “Do you want to have sex with me? Is that what you want?”

Arun giggled and said, “Of course yes. Right now.”

Shy: “I am sorry Arun. I can't let me suffer for a mistake my sister did. Let us take it legally. I have decided.”

She ran quickly towards the door which startled Arun. What? Legally? He started to panic within but kept retained his tougher look. He rushed and grabbed her hands. She tried to let it go off during which her saree front fell and revealed her sleeveless blouse and its sharp cones.

[Image: sh12a2.jpg]

In an instant Arun was stunned. A deep tight navel and her cones were erect. His dick was already tight and standing. Shylaja cast a terrific look on him staring at her and adjusted her saree. “Look Shylaja, you don't need to be tough. Legal things are dangerous for both of us”. He tried to persuade her.

Shy: “I am prepared. Let it happen. We will meet with our parents”

Arun was red with rage and shouted, “Oh fuck. Don't be a stupid. It will ruin everyone's life. Everyone around you will talk about this then. I thought of ending this up with a casual sex. But you are screwing our whole life”, words came clean.

Shy: “I am dry. Let me at least drink that Mango shake”, she told and went back to the table to have a sip. As she lifted the glass, her saree parted giving way to a clear side view. Her firm titties packed in the dark brown blouse. He could see her tiny haired armpit as she raised the glass and sipped it. A few drops ran from her lower lip, dripped down her sharp necks and landed on her blouse near her cleavage.

Damn, what do I do now? She is threatening me of legal things. But I can't leave a chance like this. Fuck! Holy Shit! Look at her! Sleeveless Shylaja!

More to come. Stay glued.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-04-2019, 03:21 PM