Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
12. The Retribution 12.a – Worry all over

12. The Retribution

12.a – Worry all over

Anu was sitting shell shocked the following day listening to Shylaja. The events of last night surprised Anu. No one would have ever thought of Srilekha like that by her appearances. Shylaja was still shivering and sought Anu's advice whether to take this matter up with someone else. Arun is not a type to be trusted. He was seen and heard with multiple girls and his current crush Deepika also a slutty type. There is nothing genuine about him and even if they settle things on Friday, there is no guarantee that things will be hushed up without further smoke.

Anu: “So, it is on Friday evening 6PM right”

Shy: “Yes Anu. I don't know what I am going to do Anu. Should I tell parents?”

Anu: “Heh don't panic and take decisions when you are in confusion. If you tell your parents, they will dig on everything. If Srilekha is so bold to do this, I am sure she might have a nasty past. I am sorry Shylu, but just stating the plain facts. Also, they will throw suspicion on you also. Every privilege you are enjoying now will be terminated. Life will become hell”, she spoke like a pro.

Shy: “It already is. Hell! “, she shouted

Anu: “Calm down baba! Let us think in this way. Why does he prefer 6PM in the evening on Friday? Doesn't he have his family living in the same house?”

Shy: “I don't know. He is rich. Has a big garden house. I guess he is the only son. I am not sure”

Anu: “Okay. Let us assume he will be alone in his house. What are you going to do?”

Shy: “What? Me? I will go there and talk.”, a lot of hesitation was seen as she spoke

Anu: “hmm hmm! You are missing the point Shylu. Why does he want you instead of Srilekha? It must be her whom he should have blackmailed. Why you?”

It shocked Shylaja. For the first time, she did some thinking instead of panicking.

Shy: “Why Anu? I am scared to death”

Anu: “Girl, that is your weakness. I think Arun is hitting on you. How was the relation between Srilekha and Arun”

Shy: “As far as I know, they are friends. A big gang. However Srilekha loves Rishi. You saw the video right, with all those kinky stuffs”

Anu: “Yes! There is our first hint. May be Arun would have loved her. Or he would have loved you and wanted to use this as a chance. But the first looks obvious. He would have loved her. I haven't seen him around you ever since we joined college.”

Shy: “Yes Anu! You are right. But if he loved her, why he wants me now?”

Anu: “You said it!”

Shy: “What? What did I tell?”, she asked with total surprise.

Anu: “He wants you. Or he is trying to hit you. May be physical. Otherwise why he wanted to discuss about Srilekha to you? She has her boy friend. It will be a disaster if he does. He will get fucked up if he messes with Rishi. Moreover they are a gang. Showing his face out in the open means he is screwing his entire image to the whole gang. So, who is the weakest bait?”

Shy: “Me!”, she bit her lips and started to cry again.

Anu: “Shylaja. This is the moment to introspect. Just hold on. As I said you are the weakest bait. If I am right, he will blackmail you and demand physical things to sort the problem.”

She began crying violently. Anu stood up and took her for a walk.

Anu: “Cry. Cry all that out so that you can start thinking. As you keep crying, it is for sure that he is going to take advantage of you. That is why he has selected you. The weakest! He can't shake his dick on Srilekha. Now, what needs to be done is just one thing!”

Shy: “And that will be? “, there was a pause. “God, tell something Anu! I don't have any help”

Anu: “Let us go there on Friday”

Shy: “You mean..”,she interrupted.

Anu confirmed saying “we both will go”

Shy: “No way Anu. That will be a disaster. He insisted me coming alone. He will put the thing on internet if he sees me coming with someone else. He warned me multiple times”, worry was all over her face.

Anu: “Hmm.. Then what will you do if he forces you to have sex with him?”

Shylaja's cheeks turned red. She was about to say something but words started to stutter.

Anu: “Boy, what an ass fucking mother fucker you are. Screwing up everyone's life. I would have cut his balls if he blackmailed me”, anger was fuming in her words.

Shy: “I will try to keep the conversation neat and may be, I will call for help if it goes out of control”

Anu: “Hmm. Doesn't sound like a fool proof plan. One thing which you have to promise me. Don't ever tell a guy about this. They can easily seek sexual favors using this”

Shy: “OK”

Anu: “If you are bold enough I will tell you an idea. But you need some extra ordinary determination to do so. Will you?”, the question was straight forward and bold.

Shylaja thought for a moment and said, “Tell me Anu. I can do it”

Anu: “This is not some easy thing Shylu. You should not have a double mind. In that case, it will get even worse. If you have the grit and will power, tell me. If you do it all right, I am sure everyone of us will be out of this damn thing like a charm”

Shy: “Sure Anu. I can. Let this come to an end”, she stood upright with confidence.

Anu told about her idea as they walked along the park. Shylaja was questioning constantly on what need to be done. After an elaborate talk, they came back to Anu's house. She got some things from Anu and started back home.

While she was about to leave Anu said, “It all depends on your confidence Shylu. Just follow what I said and I am sure we will be free from this.”

“That is very reassuring Anu. Let us see”, told Shylaja. She took her scooter and went home. Anu was praying things must go as planned.

What happens next? Wait for the next parts.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-04-2019, 03:20 PM