Adultery North Politics - The game behind politics
Dear writer,
My imagination for next updates may be different than other readers because i tried to.imagine that what would I write if I would write story from here .
I would not show Shalini as a rug doll in hand of politicians and businessmen becuase I had took great pain to sketch Shalini strong charcter and would not throw all labour in vain due to loose a battle. War is ahead so can not be allow completely broke down. She can play role of seductress and can save her from become prey ( as we see in early episodes) by usong shrewdness. She stil may get pleasures from diffetent peple but she will have situation in her control. Her fuckers may have intentions to get benefit from her positions, but they know that getting Shalini in bed will not guarantee to get approval, she separte pleasure and business. She may enjoy fuck sessions with low status persons, reporters and security officer officers but she would be tge person who have complete control of situation.
I believe Shalini will return and destroy Janus and Swetha.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Politics - The game behind politics - by fantasywriter - 20-09-2021, 11:47 AM