Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
This is the second last Episode in this story.

Episode 29

Lekha felt a little shy as she faced the leering Prakash. The fact that she had come to have sex with this stranger was somewhat discomforting but a whole lot exciting. It had been months since she had a good romp in the bed. She was standing in Premawathi’s cottage after a very long time. The last time she left this place was after being thoroughly and satisfyingly fucked by Vinod. Now she was hoping she would be getting a thoroughly satisfying fuck from the young man standing in front of her. The two men, that is Vinod and Prakash, were so very different from each other.  Vinod was rough looking, not very educated, rather crude in his language and manners and had a mean and cruel look. Prakash on the other hand was highly educated, cultured, was a scion of high society, suave and ruggedly handsome. The one common feature between them was that they were both strapping, virile male specimens.

“Hi Lekha, good to see you again, you look so splendid,” Prakash said as he hugged her in greeting.

His strong embrace crushed her lush body firmly against his strong muscular body. Prakash could feel her body trembling slightly. “How cute, this experienced politician’s wife is nervous around me,” He thought to himself with amusement.

“Hey how about a hug for me,” Prema said in mock petulance.
“How can I forget you my dear,” Prakash said as he hugged Prema now.

There was no reticence on the part of Prema. She hugged him back tightly and was engaged in a passionate lip lock with him. It was a wet, sloppy kiss and Lekha saw Prema’s hand slide down his body in search of his manhood. The way her fingers grabbed what was behind his zipper indicated that what was hidden from view was likely very substantial. Lekha also saw Prakash’s hand mauling Prema’s plump breast. It caused Lekha’s own nipples to swell up and press against the confining bra cups. With their lips still pressed together Prema turned her head slightly to towards the watching Lekha. She beckoned her to come closer to them. Lekha did so as if she was in a trance.

Breaking her kiss with Prakash she told him,” Poor Lekha is looking longingly at us, give her one of your special kisses.”
Prakash gladly obliged. He now grabbed Lekha and kissed her greedly. For all his experience this was something new for Prakash. He had never had a threesome with two women before this. It was very exciting that his first threesome was going to be with two rich cheating wives. That too these were not some very average looking women but two good looking sex crazy bitches in heat. He sucked in her tongue as he devoured her soft lips. He felt Prema’s hands working on his zip. Soon she had his thick erection out from its confinement. He thought that Prema would either play with his cock with her fingers or take it in her mouth while he kissed Lekha but she did neither. Lekha had come in a blouse and jeans. Prema unbuttoned her blouse and pulled up Lekha’s bra to free her breasts. While kissing Lekha, Prakash peeked down to look at her breasts. Lekha’s breasts were more or less similar to Mounika’s breasts. They were both 34 B sized with very little sag. Her nipples were dark browned unlike the pink nipples of Mounika as though Lekha was fair too she was not as white toned as Mounika. Her complexion could be described as light ruddy red.

Prema started tweeking Lekha’s erect nipples with her fingers. Lekha moaned into Prakash’s mouth as she continued to kiss Prakash. She closed her eyes in mesmeric arousal as she now sucked on Prakash’s probing tongue. Lekha jerked as she felt a new sensation in her body. Her eyes flashed open. She saw Prema’s lipstick covered red lips latched on to her nipple. This was a new sensation for Lekha, no woman had ever sucked on her tits but this new feeling was very pleasurable. Her eyelids closed again as she let herself enjoy the new joy her friend was giving her. Prema took Lekha’s hand and placed it on Prakash’s raging erection. This was the third different cock that Lekha was holding after her marriage. The second and third cocks were much more impressive than the modest specimen her husband has. Lekha couldn’t but help making a mental comparison of her two adulterous lovers love weapon. As far as her fingers could measure running them over the impressive meat, both Vinod and Prakash were about the same length but where Prakash had Vinod beat is the difference in girth. Though Vinod was no slouch but Prakash’s girth was truly awesome. She could not believe a cock could be so thick. He must be the size of my wrist she thought in awe. She peeked down at the blood engorged, bulging veined hard love meat. She felt a shiver running through her body.

“God, is he going to make me permanently loose? Is it going to hurt a lot? Would my husband find out the difference? But more importantly is my husband’s cock ever going to be enough for me after this? All these thoughts were burgeoning through her mind the way that his huge love pole is soon going to burgeon through her tightly pressed pussy flesh.  Of course, deep in her mind she was aware that the elastic pussy muscles would soon get back to their original shape fairly soon after the sex session.  

“Enough of feeding on her lips, now feed on her breasts,” Prema commanded Prakash who was eager to oblige.

Prakash saw that Lekha’s nipples were wet with Prema’s saliva. He sucked on Lekha’s nipple tasting both Prema’s saliva and Lekha’s erect milk squirting flesh. Prema on her part was on squatting on her knees in front of Prakash. She stroked his cock a few times rubbing her thumb over his pink glans and underneath the head. He had seeped quite a bit of precum when Lekha had played with his cock. Prema now spread that precum all over the head of his cock. When it was coated to her satisfaction she started licking it off. She had to open her mouth completely wide to take his cockhead in her mouth. She sucked him, bobbing her head back and forth taking about half his length inside her mouth. A constant flow of pleasure emanated through his body as Prema expertly suckled on his erect member. He jerked his hips slightly forward and back trying to push a little more of his rod inside but never with force as he knew how hard it would be even for an experienced cocksucker like Prema to take more of his cock in her mouth because of his unusual thickness. Prema had the pallu of her saree on the floor as she had pulled up her blouse and bra to expose her 36 C sized breasts. They were more corpulent and sagged more than Lekha’s tits but were nevertheless still sexy. Prema started massaging her own tits as she sucked on Prakash’s thick stalk. Meanwhile Lekha was holding his head to her breast the way a mother would her feeding child. She was moaning softly from the pleasure he was giving her. The sight of the three of them engaged in this foreplay would have been very erotic for anyone who could have seen it as they were mostly clothed except for some of their intimate parts being exposed. This went on for a few minutes till Prema’s next command. She had taken on the role of orchestrating the threesome sex session.

“Come Lekha, squat in front of him like me, suck his cock for the first time.” Lekha too was very eager to taste that impressive piece of man meat.

“Have you ever seen anything so beautiful and big,” Prema asked her friend.
“No Prema, never.”
“You said your dead lover Vinod was big, wasn’t he like this?”
“Yes, he was long .. like this and quite thick ..but god this is huge ..like a monster.”
Prema laughed pleased that their new lover was better than anything either of them had before. “Are you scared seeing it?” Prema teased her friend.

Lekha had a diffident smile as she answered hesitantly. “Yes, a little.”
“Don’t be dear, you’ll know how good it feels only when it is inside you.” Both Lekha and Prema admiringly handled their plaything.
“Take in your mouth Lekha,” Prema said as she pulled the cock towards Lekha’s mouth. She rubbed the cockhead on Lekha’s lips till Lekha’s lips were shining with his sticky love juice. “Open your mouth wide Lekha, mmm .. yes suck it.”
Lekha though not as experienced a cocksucker like Prema was nevertheless adept enough in that skill of foreplay. While Lekha sucked the mushroom shaped head, Prema stroked the remaining stem slowly feeding Prakash’s precum into Lekha’s mouth. Prema expertly fondled his balls with the other hand stimulating the flow of fluid more. Prakash stood there like a king, feet apart while the two rich sluts salivated over his enormous organ. They took turns to play pleasurable music on his impressive flute. They were so shameless that they were frigging themselves as they serviced him with their mouths.

“Finger each other not yourselves,” Prakash commanded. They complied as if they were his slaves. In a way they were his slaves … sex slaves.

“Pull your stomach in,” Prema told Lekha so that Lekha’s jeans would loosen around her stomach and she could slide her hand down to Lekha’s pussy. Similarly, Lekha had her hand down the front of Prema’s saree.

The moaned as they took turns to run their fingers over each-others slits. As women they knew exactly how to stimulate their lover’s pussy and bring them great pleasure. This was the first time either of them was fingering a cunt other than their own. It felt strange but very erotic. They both sucked his cock at the same time. When one of them took the cock in the mouth the other would lick the stem. Sometimes their lips would accidently rub against each other. After sometime they were engaged in a full-fledged kiss. Prakash looked at the two women kissing passionately as he stroked his cock.

“Get up my two beautiful sluts, strip me of all my clothes,” He told them. They immediately got up eager to have his thick pole screw them. The quickly got him completely naked.
“He looks magnificent doesn’t he?” Prema told Lekha. Lekha just nodded licking her lips in lust.
“Look at that thing jutting out from his muscular body, it looks so arousing, doesn’t it?”
Lekha could only agree in her mind. He was indeed a splendid specimen of manhood. It’s going to be difficult to give him up if I have to,” She told herself.
“You girls now strip each other and let us go to bed.” Soon all their clothes were strewn on the floor.

“Both of you look damn sexy,” Prakash said with admiration. Indeed, they were two fleshy voluptuous women. They did not have the classic beauty of Mounika but they sluttiness in them shone through for all to see. They were made for fucking, especially if that was sinful copulation.  

He had his arms around their waists as they stood either side of him as he led them to the bedroom. Lekha was rubbing his body while Prema was fondling his cock as they walked in together. The sight of the bed brought back old memories to Lekha. This was the very bed where she had lain crushed by Vinod’s strapping body as he pummelled her wet cunt with his big rod. Now another new virile young lover was going to fuck her in the same bed and make her husband a fool once more.

“Now you two get into bed and start making love.. I want to see it,” Prakash said with a smirk on his face.
Lekha and Prema looked at each other with a mixture of shyness and arousal. Seeing their reaction Prakash asked,” Have you two girls ever had lesbian sex before?”
It was Prema, the bolder among the two who answered. “No, it’s a first experience for both of us. But I’ve always wanted to try a threesome with a woman. I’ve had a threesome with two college going young men before.”
“You always like to experiment in sex don’t you?” There was clear admiration in Prakash’s voice as he said this.

“Well I don’t know if there is going to be a next life so my motto is to enjoy life as much as possible now when I can. The best enjoyment that nature has given is sex. That should be enjoyed in all aspects without guilt or regret. I’m not going to confine myself to my husband’s average prick.”

“Good for you,” Prakash said,” Now you two show me what you’ve got. I’ve never seen a live lesbian show before.”
Lekha lay on the bed first. Prema got on top of her, soft breasts rubbing against soft breasts. Their kiss started slowly but slowly became more and more passionate. Prakash stood stroking his cock as he watched the two wealthy wives in their thirties engaging in their first lesbian experience. Seeing two pairs of soft feminine lips sucking on each other was completely different than seeing a man and a woman kiss. There was no lack of passion but at the same time there was a gentleness in kiss. Maybe one woman new better how the other woman would like to be kissed. Prema started kissing down Lekha’s body. She sucked on the protruding half inch nipples of Lekha who moaned in appreciation. Prema then fed her own inch long nipple to Lekha’s open lips. Prema’s fingers slid open Lekha womanhood as she expertly fingered her. Lekha’s sucking became more voracious as Prema’s fingers transported her to heights of pleasure. The two women took turns to lick the other’s body and finger each other. They went into 69 position and tasted pussy for the first time in their lives. Finally, they lay with their legs crisscrossed and body away from each other as their two pussy lips were tightly pressed together as if engaged in a kiss. Only their hands were held by each other pulling their bodies tighter together.  As their two wet cunts rubbed together they groaned and moaned in uncontrollable pleasure.

“OOhh..,”  “hnng… hnng…” “huh.. huh.. huh.. huh..” 

Prakash couldn’t wait any longer. He got up on the bed and went to his knees in front of Lekha. She saw the alluring hard erection dangling in front of her face with swooning eyes. He held it by his hand and shoved it into her mouth. She sucked on it gleefully as her pussy and Prema’s pussy rubbing together caused a gush of pleasure to flood her body. Their cunts were so wet that there was a squishy sound as the rubbed together. As Lekha was very near her climax she quickly disengaged her legs and pushed Prakash toile down prone on the bed. She straddled his hips and guided the enormous hard meat into her tight pussy.

“Aahh.. aahh… ,” She gasped as she was not used to the unusual thickness. She thought that her cunt lips were stretched so much that it might cause a tear but of course the elastic flesh could accommodate even his thickness. New found pleasure started shooting through her body as his pleasure pole lived up to its promise of transporting her to paradise.

Prema not wanting to be left behind straddled Prakash head and started rubbing her cunt lips on his lips. Prakash could taste the lust secretions of both women in Prema’s cunt itself. Lekha had her first intense climax soon after and slid off Prakash’s body exhausted. Prema took her place to ride Prakash’s tool. Seeing how Prema was whimpering in pleasure aroused Lekha again in a short while. While Prema rode Prakash Lekha sat on Prakash’s face, facing Prema. The two women kissed and fondled each other’s breasts as Prakash’s cock and mouth was causing continuous pleasure to cascade through their bodies. The two women continued to change positions each time enjoying a tremendously gratifying climax. Finally, Prakash shot his first load into Lekha. The heavenly joy she was experiencing made Lekha beyond caring. With Vinod she had been careful that he used protection unless it was on her absolutely safe days but here she did not even think about it or care. What overwhelmed her very soul was the mind-blowing bliss.

Prakash spent a good four to five hours fucking the two women till even they who were insatiable could take it no more. He left the two spent women sleeping in each-others arms as he got dressed. The two of them could only look at him with drowsy eyes. Lekha had never been fucked like this even by Vinod and she knew that she would want this hunk’s thick phallus once more. Prema was right she thought, Prakash is something special. Her cunt was still dripping with his cum. It felt a little sore but pleasantly so. Prakash looked at the two naked housewives with a satisfied smile. These sluts with their itchy cunts would willing come whenever he needed a cunt to pleasure him. What the three of them did not know was that their entire sexual escapade had been secretly recorded.

Many months had passed since this sexual tryst between Prakash and the two of them. Rakesh was very busy with election work which was expected to be not more than a little over a month away. This enabled Lekha to have a one on one session with Prakash in his condo three times. Prakash had started having sex with Sandhya and their marriage had been confirmed to be on. This did not stop his regular fuck sessions with his future mother-in-law. Now Prakash could make a comparison between mother and daughter. Definitely the mother was the better fuck but Sandhya was a close second. Prakash now had four women in his stable of fuck dolls, Mounika, Prema, Lekha and Sandhya. Keeping the four sexually demanding women was exhausting work but he manfully managed it. If only their husbands did their duty the call on him wouldn’t be so heavy he thought of Mounika, Lekha and Prema.

Arun was now effectively running the Gowranga gang. He had become so ruthless that Bogan and the other gangs were slowly being subdued by his power. He would more bravely be involved in smuggling, drug distribution, land and property grabbing and money laundering. He was also getting close to politicians on all sides of the divide. He was now clearly on the radar of the security officer who were watching the development of all this with alarm. Nominally Gowranga was still the boss but in reality the power was entirely in Arun’s hands.
[+] 3 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Impact of Lust (Completed) - by game40it - 18-05-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Twilight123 - 18-05-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Eswar P - 19-05-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Bandabia007 - 19-05-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 19-05-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by srinivasulu - 20-05-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by RJ668 - 20-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 20-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Givemeextra - 20-05-2021, 07:21 PM