Misc. Erotica Vani Bhojan getting humiliated by a anonymous person
This is my first time writing a story feel free to give feedbacks and help me to improve.
Images used here are from internet I don't own any of them.

Vani Bhojan's humiliation

Vani is a serial actress and praised by lots of fans for her beauty and skills in acting. She began to act in flims after her success in serial but she doesn't know that she is going to face her most humiliating day in her life so soon. 
[img][Image: ME3PC8L_t.jpeg][/img]
One day after completing her shooting Vani went into her caravan to get dressed before getting home she doesn't want to go back home in her shooting outfit so she locked the caravan and started to undress her clothes. Because it is a shooting outfit she removed it completely including her bra and panty and became completely naked.
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: ME3PCDC_t.jpeg]
She opened the cupboard to pick up her clothes but then she realised that her cupboard was completely empty. Vani became shocked and she began to search the entire caravan and she didn't able to find any of her clothes.Vani got angry because she left her clothes there but now someone has took it out without her permission,she took her phone to call her manager to ask her about her clothes but for her suprise she got a message with no name on it . It said "Hey beautiful worried about your clothes they're in my hands". Vani first thought that some of her friends trying to prank her but before she think more she got another text. " I know some something about you, that you don't want to get to the people's ears especially your fans"
And she got some videos from him. In the first video it was Vani fingering her pussy in her room she was horny and naked and moaning. Vani got shocked by this but there were other 2 videos Vani got shocked and afraid at the same time when she got another message from him. " Hey naughty girl did you enjoyed your video ha ha ...
If u don't want this to leak out to the people and media u have to be my sex slave ". Vani Bhojan got more and more afraid she dunno what to do and try to find any clothes to cover her self first that's when she got another message. 
It was a pic of her video being posted on twitter and it was 25 percentage completed. Vani became so afraid and she got another message " If u don't want this to be on social media, send me a voice message saying that : u will be my sex slave ". She don't know what to do and the she got another pic in which the upload was 50 percentage she started to record a voice message.
Vani : I am ur sex slave 
And sent it. After few seconds she got a reply " good my little slut ur going to enjoy this. Now I cancelled the upload "
She got a pic in which she saw that the upload was cancelled Vani got relief before she try sit down on the sofa she got another message " Now my sweet little slut ur going to follow every order I give you. Firstly I know that ur nude in ur caravan I want you to look under the sofa " Vani bend and looked under the sofa she removed the sheet covering the sofa and found a package under there . She took it and saw in top of it there was something written it say 
" For the serial whore " 
Vani texted : I found a package
"Good I want u to wear everything inside that package now do u understand slut" 
Vani didn't like the way he is talking to her cause she is praised by everyone and no one talks to her like that not  because she talented but because she is arrogant and adamant. She thought to get back to her home wearing her shooting outfit but she was sooo much afraid of the blackmailer. She don't know what to do .  

I gave a short preview her tell me about your thoughts about the story
[+] 1 user Likes Dexter7d3's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Vani Bhojan getting humiliated by a anonymous person - by Dexter7d3 - 19-09-2021, 06:37 PM