Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
In erotica sites, we expect sex. When the relationship is against the societal norms, we are more excited and enjoy most. The more the encounter deviated from norms, the more the level of enjoyment. It is a world of tourism visiting the places distant of our reach.

The tourism, obviously, could be created in two distinct fashion.

First type is a fantasy world where the characters build-up and propagation need not have any binding force with real world. The only limitation is your imagination. This relatively easy to achieve.

The second type is real world and most difficult to achieve. Here characters behave realistically. Socio-economic circumstances play very important roles. Characters are controlled by the cumulative forces as stimuli.
There can be a mixed storyline where fantasy meets real world and vice versa.  The present story falls in this category. Real world supplemented with fantasy world. We should not seek the answer to logical questions.
Meera behaved like a slut and her sluttish behavior have no bearing with the forced cuckoldry nature of Krish. She is portrayed as promiscuous woman and doing her best in line with her character build-up. Let’s keep love at a bay as it is totally irrelevant to Meera’s character. She is staying with out of socio-economic compulsions.

If we extrapolate her behavior with the knowledge of earlier episodes I expect her in following scenario:-
Meera will be impressed with Desai with his apparent restraint of womanizer. Desai will convince Meera about his transformation for her only. She will be transformed to Desai’s mistress. Repetition of Meera –Das relationships. With exceptions, possibility of Meera shifting to Desai’s bungalow is very much in the anvil. In between Krish will play some roles to simultaneously encouraging and discouraging Meera. Ashis will play some pivotal roles to add some spicy. With elapsed time, Desai will show his true form which will destroy Meera of her fantasy. Eventually, Meera will realize her mistakes and discover that Krish is safe haven for her sluttish relationship. She will seek forgiveness to be back with Krish. Ultimately, both Meera and Krish will be disgraced.

In the wild fantasy, I could not find any chance for any society members to bed Meera because she is not that fool to spoil her reputation for the fruit which she can easily get outside.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by manasi - 19-09-2021, 01:57 PM