Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
10.b. - The Faithful One !

10.b. - The Faithful One !

Anu was hiding behind the partition as Shylaja entered the room. The door was locked behind. Venkat was in pain due to his first time dick job and was suffocating. He tried to act normally and acted as if he is perfectly normal.

Shy: “Ok kid. We are done right. No more black mails and unnecessary hanging around. Be a good boy to your mom you fucker!”, she was making fun of him and giggled a bit too much while she was talking. He was already humiliated and her wit added insult to the injury. Moreover he does not want to fall as a victim for blackmailing. The more he talks to Shylaja, the chances of being black mailed by Anu is high. So, he thought of maintaining his calmness. Within his heart, he somehow wanted to let Shylaja know that their secret is hands of another bitch. She was just watching from behind like a hawk.

Venkat did not know Anu or her background. This is the first meet for them and it ended up in a mix of pain and pleasure. He is not sure whether to trust her. Not a single word she spoke or the things she did made her look like a trustworthy person. Anu had the mind of a fox and looks of a jackal who is too risky to mess with. Also, Venkat did not know that the person whom he saw cumming over Shylaja was actually Anu's husband. Shylaja, on the other hand acted strange shouting just before someone knocked the door earlier. All these made him worried. He stood without knowing whom to trust. Whether it is Shylaja or Anu. At any cost, Anu knows the secrets about the kid as well as Shylaja. So, she is the key now.

He decided to go by what Anu told. He told, “ok aunty. I will not ask for more. But we can have our online chat as usual right ? “

Shy: “Yes. Online is fine. But this is the first and last of physical ones. I reckon doing so and it might hurt the sentiments of my husband. Never ever I have attempted a physical relationship other than my husband.”

“Bitch, her pussy does not look like it was dug by one. “, the kid told this to himself while he looked with concern on her. “Ok aunty. I just made use of the chance. I will never ask more more”, a genuine reply came.

Shy: “You cant ask also. I have a video of you sitting naked on bed and some pictures which I took. Remember, if you ever try anything cunning, I will show my other side. You came. You ate my tits. Thats it! No fucking around!”, the warnings were clear and straight.

“I said OK already you filthy bitch!”, again this was his reply internally but he said “Done aunty! I assure you! No worries you slim beauty”, they both smiled and he started to work out the plan with Anu told.

“Aunty, can you come down with me. Mom asked to get the saree which she gave to grandma so that she can stitch blouse for her. Can you give me that?”, it was a clever part from him to make it look very normal. Shylaja said ok and they were setting the room right. Anu smiled and thought how clever the boy was in making a difficult choice simple. Any other reason would have raised Shylaja's suspicion on why he needs her to be downstairs.

Shy: “Yeah, just 5 minutes. Let us sort this bed and make hall clean. My husband will come straight here and will start flirting with me. “, she gave a naughty look. Venkat watched Sjylaja's erect nipple impression on the blouse as she bent and adjusted the bed and blanket. He too helped in setting things right.

Shy: “heh, looks like as if someone had sex here! See how things are crumpled and folded”, she cast a doubt seeing the condition of beds.

The kid was shocked. The bitch has a sharp sense. No one can raise doubts like a woman. They are extremely sensitive and are naturally able to see more things than a man. Shit! I am fucked up! He thought.

Ven: “Aunty! No. I.. I.. as soon as you went, I was so wet that I lied on the bed and shagged. Dont worry aunty, I let out cum only on the bathroom and washed it. I am so sorry”, his sheepish reply irritated her. They neared to the door after setting things right. In the dark, Anu was still waiting near the parition. As Shylaja went out of the main door, the kid told “Aunty, just a minute. I left my kerchief. You just keep going. I will pick it, lock the door and come.”, a very polite way of putting things made her accept to what this kid was telling.

Bingo! Anu was so happy with how things went so far. The kid came running in, came near the partition in the dark and whispered, “Lock the main door and drop the key near the end of stairs. I will pick it as if I missed it”, once he gave instructions he left leaving the door ajar. Shylaja, was already at end of the stairs entering into the living space downstairs. Things were smooth! Anu crouched and tip toed like a fox. She looked to her left and right. Came out and turned the keys real quick. The boy was blocking the entrance downstairs, while she dropped the keys and fled the scene. Venkat gave out a sigh of relief. It was tackled!

He collected the saree which his mother asked and leaving Sjylaja's house. Shylaja accompanied him till the outer gate and waved him a sexy bye. The boy disappeared into his house which was to left of her house. Sjylaja stared at the dark evening sky. It was romantic! As if in a dream, she started to walk to the right thinking about all that happened today. As she kept walking, her eyes flashed across someone else's eyes. Wait a minute! She know that person.

Anu was staring at Shylaja as if by surprise. A deep silence in a dark evening. Anger fumed on Anu while Shylaja stood as if she does not have a clue. Anu started,

“So madam, I have you at my hands. Those videos! Awesome”

Shy: “What ? Which ones? You have them..?”

Anu: “Yes you bitch. What a sensual act..”

Shy: “Oh yeah, very hot indeed”

Anu: “You gonna pay for it. I know what to do with those”, her tone was like a villain.

Shylaja stood wide eyed for some time and told “Oh please no! I am scared to death! Please Anu! What the hell are you going to do with those”, she pleaded.
Anu : “I gonna watch it to get horny!”, a loud laugh came and Shylaja also started laughing.

Shy: “You mischievous cat! That was real scary! So things went as planned!”, a sudden change came on both the tones

Anu: “Yes, very satisfactory. That kid was awesome”

Shy: “Dear you should have come early. I thought we could have a threesome. He is scared and will do anything for us”

Anu: “yes yes. I knew. Let us plan some time later. Now I gonna rush home”

Shy: “Ok. Be careful with the videos. I dint know you transferred it. “

Anu: “That is the plan right. To make him come in our control”

Shy: “Yes. Unfortunately my husband came in between and that confused. But it was good that we had backup plan. Ok, you start! Your husband might be waiting to spray cum on you”, that was a nasty part of the reply

Anu: “Oh yeah. Pretty tired. Had a morning fuck. I need to control that son of a bitch a lot. Pretty leaky bastard!”

Shy: “I know I know, I felt it when he sprayed on me!”, they both laughed heartily and parted.

Anu drove back home and Shylaja went in closing the gates.

Watch out for upcoming parts soon. 11 – The Discussion
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 21-04-2019, 12:41 PM