Adultery Another Cuckold Story: Aniket, Priyanka and Javed
" Her eyes twinkled for a moment. She smiled and slowly ran hands through her open hair. Her lovely big breasts bounced in front of my eyes as she tied a hair with a chop that was lying on the bed.

"So you won't feel jealous if we spend time in bed. What if he starts enlarging the gap between my legs with his big tool “
She tied the hair and then once again pressed my chest with both her hands and caressed it lightly.
I understood she was deliberately making me excited so that I did not back out from my decision of allowing her to enjoy some extra martial fun.
"Darling, I want to see you satisfied and happy." I moved my hands to her breasts and slowly squeezed them. Priyanka looked in my eyes for a moment before replying.

"So is he really interested in meeting me? I mean the kind of money and power he have he must have many other beautiful women around him. I can’t understand why he is showing interest about a middle class woman like me who is also a married woman.”
“Because of your beauty darling, your beauty” I whispered
"She moaned as I pressed her nipple between my fingers.

"He has explicitly told me that he wishes to be naked in bed with you. But I never thought you would agree, so I never told him anything." Her lips were dry and there was a pink color on her cheeks.

"So if you are really ready from inside then when will you introduce us?" She playfully hit both my hands as I was playing with her breasts and moved them aside.

"Well you have never shown interest in anyone else. So I have been halting him even though he has shown keen interest in meeting you." Priyanka once again bent forward and slowly rubbed her soft breasts against my face.

"Yes, but now I would like to meet him. So can you introduce us?" She bit her lips as I extended my tongue and licked her nipple. I stopped licking her boob and looked up in her beautiful eyes.

"Why don't we go for a dinner with him? He has often invited us for dinner. If you want, we can go for dinner tomorrow." She looked down on me with surprise

"Where do we go?" I wanted to get down to feasting on her tits, but stopped myself.

"He has often suggested we go to Mahesh Lunch home."
She smiled at me.

"So do we go tomorrow?" I nodded once again and pulled her down to bury my head between her lovely breasts.
I was very hard by now and wanted Priyanka to finish what she had started. But instead she pushed her breasts back in her nightie and got up.

"Hey what happened? Don't you want to have sex?" She laughed as she started butting up her nighty.

"Well now that you are going to be a cuckold, you better learn how to control your desires. From now on, I decide whether I will sex with you or not." She gave me a mischievous smile and then went out of the room and I was left wondering what would be the future. So that was the end of that and I had to stuff my cock back in my underwear.
[+] 1 user Likes enjyxpy's post

Messages In This Thread
Another Cuckold Story: Aniket, Priyanka and Javed - by enjyxpy - 21-04-2019, 01:32 AM
RE: Another Cuckold Story: Aniket, Priyanka and Javed - by enjyxpy - 21-04-2019, 01:33 AM
RE: Another Cuckold Story: Aniket, Priyanka and Javed - by enjyxpy - 21-04-2019, 01:33 AM
RE: Another Cuckold Story: Aniket, Priyanka and Javed - by enjyxpy - 21-04-2019, 01:34 AM
RE: Another Cuckold Story: Aniket, Priyanka and Javed - by enjyxpy - 21-04-2019, 01:34 AM
RE: Another Cuckold Story: Aniket, Priyanka and Javed - by enjyxpy - 21-04-2019, 01:35 AM
RE: Another Cuckold Story: Aniket, Priyanka and Javed - by enjyxpy - 21-04-2019, 01:35 AM