Adultery Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected)
Encounter with Veja :
Purva got up from the ground. Her ass,thigh, belly and lower half of her boobs were clad in dump black soil. She looks at the horizon towards the moving lights coming from the express way and then she turned towards the tea shop and proceeded to the shop. Suddenly three men came out from the dark and blocked her way. All af them were chewing gutkha and they might be drunk also Purva assume by the smell from their body. One of them hold her hand and told her with a rude smile, “randi I heard that you love to roam naked and love to fuck any body? Is it true?” Purva was feeling little scared but she replied him with confidence , “ yes man you heard correctly. And you can also touch me and see me closely but you can’t fuck me because my master don’t give me the permission to fuck anybody else”. Do hell with your bloody master. I’m Veja and I’m the king of Fakir chawk, Veja roars. Baby come on lay on the ground and let us thrust your dirty holes. Let us clean your pussy with our thik sperms. We know very well that you love to take bath with golden shower. Let us clean your dirty clay clad body with our sacred piss. Purva politely replied him do what ever you want to do but don’t fuck me. This is Khan sahib’s order that I can’t fuck anybody without his permission . hearing Khan sahib’s name Veja got angry. He threw purva on the ground and ordered his two partner to hold Purva’s legs and hand. He then lowered his pant and underwear . Purva shouted with fear. Noooooooo please don’t do that . if you ask me then I can suck you all you can press my boobs or ca—Purva couldn’t finish her words, one of Veja’s friend covered Purvas mouth with his palm and press her head on the ground. Veja lay on the top of Purva’s naked body and ordered his another friend to spread her thighs. He obeyed the order. But Purva managed to made a kick on Veja’s groin with her knee and a strong bite on the other person’s palm. The person removed his palm from Purva’s mouth and started crying in pain. In between Purva started shouting in fear- Help Help please don’t do that anybody please help me. Veja slapped her and. Purva’s both hands were free now. So she pock Veja’s left eye bite his nose.
Suddenly Billu got his sense back by the noise and he heard the help shout . He got up and saw three man were trying to bang a woman. A naked woman actually. And the woman shouting for help. He take few seconds to realize the situation and then he took his bamboo stick and rushed towards them. Billu strike Veja on his back and then hold his hair and pulled him up then gave a punch on his face. Veja fall down on the ground. Other two then attacked Billu. One of them brought out a knife from his pocket and tried to hart Billu. Joy and Kamal were watching the entire drama from a little distance. Kamal asked Joy what to do? Joy said come on we have to help her. And they both run towards the spot . Joy give a flying kick to the man with the knife and Kamal grabbed the other man from behind . The man with the knife fall on the ground and Billu started striking him with his bamboo stick. Joy made a punch on the other one. Veja again got up from the ground and he kick Billu from the back. Billu turned back to Veja and hold him from his waist and then lifted him above his head and threw him on the man ith the knife. Veja and his two partners somehow escaped the place.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected) - by Tunkai - 12-09-2021, 01:09 AM