Adultery Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected)
Video Call With Tarun:
Hiiiiiiiiiii...... Tarunnn how are you my darling ? Purva Shouted with joy. Hi dear I’m fine but tell me how are you Purvi? And what about your sexual excavates? Tarun asked.
Purva: I’m fine darling and my life is now flying on the sky. But before all tell me how is apu? Do you call Ava?
Tarun: oh yes I’ve called her yesterday. Apu and Ava both are fine. Apu is very obedient so don’t worry about him. And today is Friday, from Monday his summer vacation is starting. So, don’t worry Ava is taking care of him very well.
Purva: is his health is well? Is he taking his meal properly? Did you asked her about all?
Tarun: Areee Purva I’ve asked her all about this, and Apu is absolutely fine. I told you before na he is very obedient to Ava.
Purva : ok ok, after all I’m a mother Tarun. And at this moment I’m feeling so selfish . Icame here leaving you both only to fulfilling my Perverted Desires . What a shame. Tears started falling from her eyes.
Tarun: Oh ho Purva please stop crying . why are you crying. We are married from so many years and never ever demand anything from me.
Purva: yor are such a lovely husband that I didn’t have to demand anything from you. You always fulfils my demands before my asking. And now also you agreed with all my desires without any argument or jealous in mind. I love you dear. Don’t think me wrong. I love you so much. I love Apu. He is my Life you are my heart.
Tarun: I know Purva. You don’t have to explain. And what ever you are doing I am with you. I know you will take care of me and Apu for your entire life. You deserve a small span of your life for your own. This is the time. Do what ever you want to do. I’ve only two request.
Purva: stoping her cry “ what Tarun”.
Tarun: First stop your crying. You are not a criminal or you are not cheating with me. Instead I’ve encourage you to do this acts. So, don’t feel guilt. This are not your guilt, actually this is fun not guilt. So why are you crying. And secondly I think I’m a big Cuckold. So, Please Continue your sexual adventures. But please please tell me all about your adventures.
Now stop crying and tell me about your life in the slum. So, how many guys you have fucked till now. One or two dozens?
Purva: Giggled and then made a pout face and said sadly only one.
Tarun : what only one?
Purva :yes only one.
Tarun : what the fuck. I mean why? I thought you have already fucked at least 20 or more people in the slum. But you are telling only one. Oh Purva common don’t kidding me. Please tell me how many people you have fucked.
Purva : I’m not kidding Tarun. I’m now the wife of Mushtaq. And the pervert has showed my naked body to the entire slum and the village but didn’t let me fuck any other person.
Tarun : oh no this is not fair. He must has know that why you go there, then why.
Purva : I don’t know why but till now I’ve only fuck Mushtaq but seen naked by every one in the village.
Tarun: ok please tell me about all . but first tell me where are you now? It seems not any room, it’s a open area and the light is very low. Where are you Purva?
Purva : I’m now in middle of a firm land dear.
Tarun : I can see your naked boobs. So, you are topless or naked?
Purva : See. She then moves the phone in various angle so that Tarun could see her entire body.
Tarun : wow Purva its amazing . you are totally naked in a open field? Ohhoohoohh my dick is rising. I’ve to go some where else.
Purva : where you’ve to go?
Tarun : I’m now in a cafeteria. But now I think I’ve to find a public toilet or a lonely place to talk to you. Any way you continue. BY the way whose phone is this? You didn’t took any phone with you.
Purva : Oh this is the phone of the Panchayet Head of this village.
Pyrva and Tarun were talking. Purva was narrating her daily adventures to Tarun. How she married Mushtaq in a transparent Burqa and then dance in that burqa in front of every guest. But above all she went to the market in that transparent burqa. The burqa is near to nothing. Her entire naked body was viewing. This burqa actually was exaggerating her nudity to all. The entire market was in shocked to she her, and then she got the name Purghi by a chicken seller. After that they returned home and Purva prepared chicken for the guests. The guest means Sajid and his gang. They came at their place andPurva served them foods naked and then she sat beside Mushtaq nake spreading her legs showing her naked pussy to all, and then they watched the marriage video where Purva was dancing in that transparent burqa. Tarun was amazed by Purvas narration . He was in a public toilet now and talking to Purva with a head phone. Tarun opened his zip and bring out his erect dick and started musterbating slowly. Purva was sitting on her own squirt water. The dump earth was giving her little relaxation in that hot weather. So she thought it will be more relaxing if she lay down on the groung. So she turned on her belly and lay on that ground. The dump dusts was covered her ass chicks and it became black in colour. And now her entire belly and boobs were getting dirty by that wet soil. She is okay with the dirt. Now she actually love the dirtiness. So she was actually enjoying her relaxation on a dirty dump soil in that hot summer.
Few minutes ago there was a argument between Veja and Joy. Joy and Kamal were rushed away from the tea shop but they were returned and was surveying the shop from little distance hiding behind some bushes. They were so tempted that they decided to stay there if they cand get another chance to see Purva. Their desire was to see that woman entirely naked from the front from the back. So they were watching the shop from their spot. Few moments later Veja came to there to see what’s going on, when Mushtaq and Hussain Ji was about to leave. He discovered the two lads hinding behind the bushes. He laughs on them and asked them what are they doing here. Kamal replied him with a hesitation . Veja laughed again and said be like a real man and come with me. I will show you how to treat this kind of whores. Joy told him Veja bhai don’t ever think about that. I’ve listen that she is the Property of Khan sahib. And Sarpanch ji is taking care of her for a big event. So don’t do any foolish thing. Veja laughed again and told them you are child my sons you stay here for entire night and I’m gonna satisfy my thirst within few moments, let this two old pervert leave first. Joy again told him holding his hand not to do so. But Veja Pushed Joy aside and left the place. Kamal asked to joy where is he gone? Joy said how I know? Keep silence and follow that naked randi. I think she is going to that lonely path. They started following Purva from a decent distance. After Purva stopped they also had stopped behind a large tree and were watching her activities silently behind the tree. They Got astonished by seeing Purva’s nasty squirting and her dirty talks with her husband.
Billu is a poor guy who works at Rathor sahab’s firm house and his firm land. He is a very simple and honest man. A little less cleaver but very strong and muscular. Almost 6 feet tall. That day he was working on the field with a hand tractor. After his job finished he was returning from the field with the hand tractor. But the tractor’s engine suddenly stopped. He tried to start the engine but he couldn’t. So he started pushing the small hand tractor towards Rathor ji’s firm house. Suddenly he saw from a distance a naked woman is sitting under a lamp post near the graveyard and her face is glowing . He imagine that this might be a female ghost out from the graveyard. This thought gave him a goose bump and he fall down on the ground senseless.
Tarun was jerking his tool furiously when he suddenly saw Purva’s hair and asked her with a shock in his face, “ what the hell Purva? What happened with your hair”? Purva narrate him her entire humiliation informed him about her upcoming performance in which she was going to dance on all side open stage in front of hundreds of people. Hearing the details Tarun couldn’t hold any more and he ejaculated a large volume of sperm on the toilet floor. Purva also got aroused by telling her own degraded acts to her husband and she was also rubbing her cunt slowly. So Purva also release her jouces almost in same time. After realising few long breath Purva told Tarun about Irfan’s plan to die her hair and Armpit hair in multiple cheap colour. She asked him with a worried voice Tarun how shall I return to our society with a blunt head? Tarun smiled and replied her Purva don’t worry. Let me handle this. After that performance you shave your all remaining hair from your head and armpit. I know your hair style, and I’ve also your Picture in my phone. I’ll order a wig for you and send it to your location via currier. I’m sending you my phone number in messenger so that you can call me from any ISD booth and please send me the proper address The wig will be reach to you within 5 to 6 days. so you don’t have to worry about your makeup sex. Let them do whatever they want to do. I don’t have any problem with all of this. I actually very much tempted. So go ahead. Purva told him I shall send you the proper address but I’ve to know it from Mushtaq Ji.
After few more conversation and goodbye wishes and kisses and lastly showing her spread Pussy lips to Tarun on demand she hang up the call.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected) - by Tunkai - 12-09-2021, 12:18 AM