Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
Mansoor made her lie flat in the berth. He removed her panty in one go and pushed her petticoat up, her fucked juicy pussy is on display. He bent to kiss her navel and played with her sexy tummy for sometime. May be he hasn't had the opportunity to fuck such a beautiful girl with sexy body.
His dick was hard again ready to tear my fiance's pussy more. He positioned near her pussy and held her neck as if he is the boss of her. He kept her legs on his shoulder spreading her pussy lips and in one go he inserted his big dick in her small pussy. Sindhu let out a huge moan in pain but Mansoor didn't bother and he started fucking her tight #indu pussy vigorously. Slowly her painful moans turned into moans filled with pleasure. Mansoor huge Mu!la dick was able to touch her inner most parts and he is constantly hitting her g spot making her moan in pleasure.
She was enjoying the extreme pleasure of fucking and she forgot about her caste education and me and she was enjoying the fuck of a low class Mu$lim cleaner and was moaning like a whore.
He continued fucking her for good 25 mins and lastly he cummed insider her pussy. Meanwhile she came twice in between and was tired with the continuous fucking. He pulled his cock out and huge white liquid came out. I was surprised at the amount of cum he came inside her. It's equal to my one month ejaculation. He then climbed on top of her to get his cock cleaned with her mouth. My fiancee bitch was still hungry for his cock and gave it a nice lick tasting his cum and her own fluids and she sucked it clean.
He left her nude and went back to driver cabinet. Karim came back and saw her still nude lying flat on her body. He kept his hand in her boobs and pressed them hard saying how was the fuck.
She gave a shy smile.
K: ready for one more round ?
S: no maar dalega kya eak din mai.
K: randi chup karo. I am hard.
She kept her hand on his pant and removed it and started sucking it without any inhibition and made karim cum and she swallowed his cum and gulped it entirely.
Karim was also happy and tired and made her wore her dress and slept with her.
In next 30.mins our stop came and I woke them up.
Sindhu acted that she was surprised to see karim next to her.
What a bitch!!!
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Seduced by My classmate - by prashanthi - 09-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Meri Mangetaar - by prashanthi - 06-09-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories - by prashanthi - 09-09-2021, 10:20 AM