Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why People want to marry young girls rather than close to their age girls?
(08-09-2021, 06:33 PM)supersix9876 Wrote: The dr is very narrow minded and dominated person, he needs a honest women and never loved or fucked anyone. Dr wants loyal girl. If girl likes only settled life she can marry but she will not be independent almost a domestic slave. In digital world no women at 18 will do that. Women should know how to stand on her legs before wedding that gives big confidence to her

Anonymous001In my family, we got a proposal from a doc, for my cousin. But the problem is she is still in 12th.
I mean that guy is well educated, his family must be educated, then why they are looking for so young girls for marriage.

I thought these things happens only in very rural areas and with literally uneducated persons.

keep your free opinion.

thanks.

Definitely she can't stay independent. i totally told her that. You are right. They want a girl with developing emotional maturity so that they can mold it with their family.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why People want to marry young girls rather than close to their age girls? - by Anonymous001 - 09-09-2021, 06:20 AM