Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
Part 4
The cleaner asked karim to come out. Karim came after dressing out meanwhile sindhu also cleaned her pussy which was full of Karim's dick and blood from her virginity. She stood up and wrapped her saree and combed her. She wanted to check on me.
Meanwhile the cleaner and karim came back. Karim told sindhu
K: he took our video of fucking each other. Now he wants to fuck u
S: (she was shocked and didn't know what to do)
Sindhu looked at Karim literally begging him to save her,
K: we have no option sindhu. Please co-operate and get it over with.
Saying this he left her with the cleaner and he went in front to sit with the driver.
I peeped into have a look at the cleaner he was wearing a old torn tshirt and khaki color old shorts, he was smelling too. Probably he didn't had bath for 3-4 days. He went inside and closed the curtains.
Sindhu was looking away as she could not face this low class cleaner.
Cleaner© : madam idhar dekh. Aap ki naam kya hai ?
S: sindhu
C: nice name. Mera naam Mansoor hai
C: ab jaldi aajao and suck my dick.
S: nahi. Please i can't.
C: oy randi. Please stop your acting. I have seen you getting fucked like a bitch when your to be husband was sleeping in the same bus. Dekh... I don't have much time and patience. I don't want to fuck you for free.. i usually pay 100 for a whore.. but I will pay you 200 which my 2 days hard earned money ab chupchap aajao and do what I say. Randi.. bitch u can't say no to me.
Saying that cleaner throwed 4 50 rs notes. Surprisingly sindu picked those notes and kept them in her hand bag.

Cleaner Mansoor was sitting on the bed. Sindhu went near him and removes his short and underwear. His dick sprang out to life. To my surprise and shock it was bigger than that of Rahim and I was pitying my poor fiance that she is handling to big dicks on the same day.
Sindhu took his limp dick and started stroking up and down while looking into Mansoor eyes. As she was bending her pallu camedown and her cleavage was visible clearly. Mansoor needed no additional invitation and pounced her boobs which were previously manhandled by Rahim. Mansoor dick started getting hard and it was so much bigger than Rahim. Looking at Mansoor height no one would have expected such a big dick under his dhoti. It started oozing pre cum and Sindhu continued playing with the dick. Mansoor asked her to take it in the mouth. My obedient bitch accepted it like a pure whore and took his dick on lips and kisses it top to bottom and then ran her tongue along the length of his dick later took the thick part of his dick insider her mouth and started giving the cleaner blowjob of his life. Mansoor in one quick motion ripped her blouse and bent to kiss her back while she continued giving blow job. Mansoor used to fuck low class whores now he is fucking a high class #indu girl who just lost her virginity. He continued kissing her back and used his hands to press her boobs.
C: your boobs are soo good and so tight..
Sindhu moaned in pain and pleasure.
He was getting more excited and started fucking her mouth hard
He held her silky Hair in hand and started fucking her mouth and his dick was touching her throat and good amount of cock is still out.
Her mouth worked wonders and Mansoor cummed in no time.
He made sindhu swallow her entire load and her mouth was full with cum and she pushed him as she was not able to breathe. His dick was still having orgasm and rest of cum fell her on her lips, nose and cheeks
She was looking like a true whore with cum on her face.
Mansoor collected the cum on her face and made her lick it from his finger. The sight was a real turn on. I cummed again looking at that.
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Seduced by My classmate - by prashanthi - 09-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Meri Mangetaar - by prashanthi - 06-09-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories - by prashanthi - 08-09-2021, 05:18 PM