Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
Karim looked in her eye and said get ready my #indu Randi. And he pulled his dick till her pussy start and gave a huge pushing more than 9 inches of his dick. She screamed in pain I was worried that it people in bus might listen and come to check. But luckily no one came and she was pushing him to stop him but he was like a beast and he did it once again, this time she shouted less but she was in pain, i could see tears rolling down her eyes.
Karim continued fucking her and slowly sindhu adjusted to his huge dick and started enjoying. She pushed her pussy against his dick. Karim understood and pushed the remaining 3 inches inside her pussy filling her completely and established his authority on my fiancee and made her his personal whore.
Karim continued fucking her hard and was enjoying her #indu pussy and was using bad words, abusing her and was fucking her body like there is no tomorrow. My fiancee was moaning with each stroke.. her boobs were moving upand down on each stroke.this continued for good 30 minutes. suddenly I saw someone coming inside from the drivers cabin. I was worried that he might listen to the moans of my fiancee.
Karim was least bothered about it and he was fucking her like a whore and was nearing the climax as he was thumping her hard.
I adjusted my position to not to create any doubt. As he passed our bed he listened to my fiancee moan and he pulled the curtain a lil to see what's happening inside and was surprised to see my unmarried #indu gf getting fucked by karim and karim was so involved and he gave a huge stroke and cummed inside my fertile #indu fiancee and dropped on her. Sindhu also gave a huge moan and came along with karim and enjoyed his warm fluids in her pussy. The cleaner was looking at this sight and was enjoying my fiance's sexy nude body as Karim dropped side of her. Karim relaxed for a minute and turned towards sindu and saw that the cleaner was looking at them. He hurriedly pulled his clothes and seeing karim, sindhu covered her body with bedsheet.
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Seduced by My classmate - by prashanthi - 09-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Meri Mangetaar - by prashanthi - 06-09-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories - by prashanthi - 08-09-2021, 01:17 AM