Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
Continuation

Now he held me by my hips, his hands felt strong like he was commanding, he turned me, and saw my ass crack. He then said, madam, you have not tied the straps well. I said I m using these kinds of things for the first time, hence, I don’t know. Saying this, he went down with his one knee on the floor, he wanted to see the pussy lips clearly, hence, he moved the lace with his both hands very carefully, not touching my pussy. He was very careful not to touch my body but was looking at my pussy. My pussy was in full view, he held me with my hips and turned me with force, this was the first time he was kind of using force, he made me turn and saw my ass, he asked me to bend a little, to which I did, now he turned me back again in the normal position and asked me to lift one leg and keep on his leg. Now my legs were spread a little.

I did that, and now my whole pussy was in full view and near his face, it was so close that, I could feel his breath on my thighs. He was slowly opening his mouth, maybe, he would lick my pussy or eat it. I was not sure, but I didn’t want this to happen. Suddenly my phone rang and it was my husband again, maybe he just saved me from getting licked, I removed my leg from his leg, and was talking on the phone, he asked me what happened, why didn’t I come yet?? I don’t know how the salesman gained so much courage, even after removing my leg, the salesman still wanted to see my pussy, while I was on the phone. He again moved the lace and was near my pussy, but this time his hand touched little, maybe it was unintentional and he immediately removed it.

While I was on the phone with my husband, a stranger salesman was exploring my pussy and my ass hole from an exotic panty. He parted my legs, by holding my thighs and caught me from my hips, and turned me forcefully. To see my ass hole, he made me bend and was enjoying my ass hole and pussy. While talking on the phone, I got up and said my husband that, this salesman has given me a set of exotic lingerie and this was amazing, and said him that, I will be sending him the pics, to which he said that, I will video call you, show me there. I disconnected the call and told the salesboy to hold the phone and show when he video calls me, immediately, there was a call from my husband, and I kept my hands on my boobs, and brought my legs together, so that, he could see the surprise.

Firstly he could only see my face and upper chest, salesman slowly moved down the camera, where he could see my hands holding up to my breast, and he asked why I am holding my hands against my breast. The voice over the video call was high, immediately salesboy decreased the volume. The volume of the phone had to be kept low, as there might be some other persons nearby. I and salesboy didn’t want to get caught in the trial room wearing exotic lingerie.

As the volume was decreased, the volume in the phone was not clearly audible, and hence I suggested the salesboy to flip the camera and use the selfie mode, where I can see and hear both, sales boy flipped the camera to selfie mode, but he was unable to hold the camera which can properly show me. My husband suggested salesboy to come beside me. As the trial rooms are narrow, two people standing beside each other would be touching each other. Now salesboy was beside me and our body was touching, my naked arms were touching his body and his legs were touching mine.
[+] 1 user Likes amittripathi4's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Rocky - 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Evil - 07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by raj6556 - 28-07-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by neha2 - 05-04-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Black_C - 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 17-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by amittripathi4 - 20-04-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 21-04-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Nomak - 21-05-2019, 09:08 PM