Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
K: mmm.. what do u want me to do #indu bitch
S: please fuck me.
K: Hindi mai bol Randi
S: please merey se nahi hoga..
K: jab tak nahi batayega jab tak nahi hoga.
(Karim pulled his finger out)
Sindhu held his hand and told..
S: please miya aap ka musal lund Mera #indu choot mai dalna.
(Sindhu said in desperation)
Karim was so happy listening to my fiancee talking in sexily.
He adjusted his big Mu!la dick on her hungry #indu pussy. He rubbed it on her pussy lips while sindhu moaned in pleasure.
K: Sindhu Randi get ready.. ab toda dard karega.. baad mai it will give u lot of pleasure.
K: zoya ke abbu I am ready. Don't worry. I will take the pain.. show me the power of your mighty Mu$lim dick and make me a woman.
(Karim got encouraged by this and he was kissing on her lips and pushed his dick slowly into my fiancee's virgin pussy. She was in pain as Karim continued pushing it. I could see she was scratching his back in pain.
Karim was enjoying my fiance's tight virgin pussy. He was kissing her lips and playing with her boobs while slowing shoving her dick more and more in her tight #indu pussy. Sindhu kept her hand on his dick to check how much more is left but she was surprised to find that more than half of his dick was outside and she was already feeling that her lil pussy was stretched and she was in pain.
[+] 1 user Likes prashanthi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Seduced by My classmate - by prashanthi - 09-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Meri Mangetaar - by prashanthi - 06-09-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories - by prashanthi - 07-09-2021, 11:22 AM