Virgin Girls to Women Very hot stories
Meri Mangetaar

Hi Everyone my name is Darshan and I recently started working in mid size manufacturing firm. It took a lot of effort for me to reach that position. I am currently 28 and I am a mechanical engineer. I recently got engaged with a beautiful traditional girl Sindhu. 
She was just 21 ans looks very pretty. Our marriage was fixed but date was given after 6 months. my work was going well and I met Mr. Karim who recently moved to my department. He was very helpful and friendly. But other people warned me against talking to him as he had a bad reputation. But he was the only friendly person I met in my department so I continued talking to him. He heard about my engagement news and congratulated me. He asked for photos of Sindhu on what'sapp, I shared couple of her photos on in white body hugging chudidhar. Karim replied sexy and praised for how lucky I am. Little did I know that he planned to fucky fiancee. I felt odd hearing praises from karim especially when I was hearing rumours about his sexual powers and his talent in wooing the girls.
Later as part of the rituals, my parents asked me and Sindhu to visit a temple 12 hours away from my town. Sindhu and me planned the visit and booked a sleeper class bus. Next day during lunch I casually mentioned it Rahim that this weekend I was going to temple along with Sindhu. Out of no where Rahim proposed that he will also join us as he is getting bored sitting at home and he will enjoy the views of the mountain as we visit the temple. I found nothing wrong and I agreed. I felt more the merrier and it will be super fun. Even sindhu will get to meet my friend.we started on Friday night.. Sindhu was wearing a white color saree and matched her saree with silver earrings and bangles on her hand. She was looking very gorgeous. Rahim joined us at the bus stand and he was wearing a Black shirt and he was looking good too.

The journey went for an hour and we started drift into sleep, my beautiful to be wife is sleeping peacefully beside me. Initially I hugged her and kissed her but I was afraid to go more because of the bus, but I felt she wanted more. Her pallu was lil off from her shoulder and I could see her cleavage exposed. Even though it was dark the ocassional traffic lights were making it shine. Her navel was so inviting but I controlled thinking this beauty will be mine forever and I would enjoy her beauty slowly each day after the marriage. Just as I was enjoying the beauty sleep of my fiancee and slowly drifting to sleep, I suddenly woke up with a gentle tap on my shoulder. I woke up and saw it was Karim. I came out of the curtain and asked him what happened. I saw that he was visibly distressed and sweat drops on his fore head in a AC bus. He reluctantly told that he is having motion sickness because of the last seat in the bus and he is not able to sit/sleep and asked me would I be willing to exchange the seats. Stupid me who thought the other seat was also empty accepted that I would and just went to check his seat before waking my darling. As I reached the last seat I saw one more man sharing the sleeper bed meanwhile Karim took his bag and said thank you so much bhai and he went to my seat where my fiancee was sleeping.i didn't know what to do at that moment but the thought of Karim watching my beautiful to be wife in that sexy blouse got me excited.

My dick was rock hard. poor Sindhu has no idea that I left the berth and someone else is sleeping with her. I thought nothing will happen as I known him for long time and he will not misbehave with my future wife. So I adjusted here in the last seat as Karim closed the curtains of the sleeper coach bus. I couldn't sleep and was watching the coach where my fiancee was sleeping, meanwhile bus reached a stop and one of the traveller got down with his bag from the upper single berth side of my fiancee's coach, so I thought I will take that as it would be easy to be near them. I went to the conductor and asked him about the berth but he told that the passenger will board the bus in 2 hours. So I said I will use it till the passenger joins. Initially he said no but after taking 300 he said okay. He said he will convince the passenger to take the last berth or else I need to clear the berth. If the passenger agrees I need to pay 300 more to the conductor. 

Initially I thought of offering the berth to karim and take my original berth but since the passenger might not agree for the last berth and every one needs to change I decided that I will adjust. As I got settled in the new berth after closing the curtains to old berth of Karim and my upper berth, I saw Karim waking up and checking the curtains of his old berth. Since they were closed and the other person came towards the aisle side, karim though it was me who was sleeping there. He had no idea that I was sleeping right nex to his coach. I got suspicious as why was he checking his old berth. He came back near my wife and he went inside. I saw a small gap from the upper berth to my fiancee's berth and I had lil visibility even though it was dark.

In 2 minutes I saw Karim pulling out his phone and turned on the flash in his phone. I thought he might be adjusting his bedding to avoid touching Sindhu. But he didn't turn it off even after 2 mins so I got curious and peeped through the opening and saw his phone and I can see he was flashing the light on my finacee and was enjoying her beauty. With light falling on her directly her white saree became transparent and he could see her curves more easily. I saw him opening the camera and he started clikcing her sexy pictures. As time passed he got more confident and he slowly removed her pallu from her shoulder and her boobs covered in her blouse was visible. Because of low neck quite an amount of cleavage was visible and he was feasting the beauty of my finacee and capturing it in his camera.
Instead of getting angry I was having a hard on and was observing what he is going to do next. He stopped the phone and he unzipped his trouser. I can see his 11 inch dick coming out of his trouser. He rubbed it for sometime looking at Sindhu. He completely removed her pallu and he can her midriff exposed between her blouse and petticoat. Her sexy white skin was glowing and was looking sexy. Sindhu felt cold and turend towards other side. Her backless blouse was visible. She has a flawless skin and her dress was for me to have some romance. But now karim was enjoying her beauty slowly. He clicked few more pics of her sexy back.
He moved his dick near her ass and touched with his big uncut dick. He was gentle but was enjoying her soft ass with his dick. Sindhu either was sleeping or she might be thinking it was me, so she didn't provide any resistance. With the passing time Karim was become more horny and was pushing his dick in her ass and also he kept his hand on her shoulders from back. He moved closer to her ans started kissing Sindhu shoulders. Sindhu woke up and tried to turn and stop karim thinking it was me. Karim held her shoulders tightly and said "shhhh". Sindhu thought I was getting naughty and she also stopped resisting and enjoyed the kisses from karim. I was surprised 
Karim said " as Karim has a fully grown beard where as I hardly grow any beard, but Sindhu didn't suspect anything. He continued kissing and pushed his hands forward towards her boobs. I haven't touched them till now but Karim started rubbing them and pressing them over the blouse while he continued kissing. I could hear slight moans from my fiancee as Karim continue enjoying Sindhu's boobs.

-----****end of part 1*****----
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Seduced by My classmate - by prashanthi - 09-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 16-08-2019, 03:35 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 01:13 AM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 17-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Innocent couple - by prashanthi - 21-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Meri Mangetaar - by prashanthi - 06-09-2021, 06:23 PM