Fantasy So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter
I've heard a story that Daniel Radcliffe wore the same outfit whenever he went out for an entire year to fuck with the paparazzi, because it made every picture of him look like it had been taken on the same occasion, making them worthless. Contessa Helena de San Finzione was doing the exact opposite, stopping every few stores to put together a new outfit (With some aid from her "Nobodies," naturally.), just giving the photographers enough time to change their memory cards/email what they've got to their editors/do whatever it is photographers do that I have no clue about before it was time for her to dive into the sea of flashbulbs again. It was during one of those changes that I'd been able to relay Troy's message.

"Lovely!" Helen said with a smile, after I read her that headline. "I'm gonna vomit from hearing it!" She grabbed a new top for her next look. "After this, we should head back to the hotel, catch dinner, let them go do their news thing. Whyte's story will have hit by then, too, and we'll be able to get an idea of what I'm up against." She found a hat she liked. "And whether or not this has been enough, or I've got to do the next thing."

She turned back to face her adoring public before I could ask what "the next thing" could be.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 11:04 PM