Fantasy So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter
"I know, but how quickly do you think the news will retract it after saying there is for the last two hours. You make it really hard for just anybody to go out and buy those jammers to see for themselves. Why, you practically have to be a government to get hold of one. Hey, you know what's weird? I slept with someone who happens to BE a government last night!"

"I only fucked with the phones a little, Mr. Equals. What you're doing is Domestic Terrorism."

"Yeah, but it's for a good cause, and my wife and I have somewhere to run if it becomes a problem. And I have to give Helen all the credit on this, sir. She thought it up on the way to meet you last night. She was talking to Mander about how you couldn't disrupt all the phones in Seattle all week, just to fuck with her; but she realized SHE could certainly disrupt all the phones in Seattle, off and on for a day or so; just to fuck with YOU!"

Whyte saw his picture on the screen. Troy continued.

"And every mildly-inconvenienced soccer mom in the city who didn't know the name Leonard Whyte CBE before, absolutely does now. I'm sure your board of directors might have said something, if you hadn't been so hard to get hold of lately. Probably haven't even checked your stocks on your phone, have you? You should, you're one of the few people in Seattle who can right now. The hackers mentioned that certain privileged Whyte phone customers have a special upgrade to get around the jamming, so everyone's rushing to their local Whyte Telecom stores, demanding the upgrade. I'm more concerned about them turning violent than I am about STRANGERS, personally."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 11:02 PM