Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
[Image: avatar2257692_1.gif] SoccerBoy007

Kudos Buddy !

this was a big update. I thought of encouraging you with my detailed review

All the 5 sub parts of your 9th part is awesome !

Very much realistic with the suspense gripping all the way down till the end.

Twists are sudden which is good. The ending where Anu was building something up on her mind is very horny. So, we are naturally looking forward for Part 10

The way this 19 year old approaches Shylaja is both horny and villain like

Now there are multiple threads on the story.
Quote:
  • Anu who has been cheated by her husband but still in good terms with him
  • The husband who shags on everyone but still likes Anu. Has he been alright after the disastrous online experience between Anu and Rahul ?
  • Shylaja, who came only on 2 parts of the story earlier, but now back with a bang. She transformed from a homely to slutty type who enjoys a young dick
  • Srilekha, who was straight forward but very little known about her true nature as of now.
  • There is a mention of Anu's sister Keerthi. Any chances that she will pitch in making this triple MILF combo into a tetra MILF combo?
  • Now this 19 year young boy Venkat has come into picture. He worked his way up on Shylaja and then possibly Anu on the 10th part. Will he cross Srilekha too? Just a thought.
  • With all these threads, I am pretty sure this thread is going to be read my millions. Just keep writing and update periodically. You are already a hit man!
I have asked many of my friends who share similar interests to read both of your stories. All the best buddy! Expecting more!

[Image: hot.gif][Image: hot.gif] and [Image: adore.gif][Image: adore.gif][Image: adore.gif]
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 08:13 PM