Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
9.e, Caught at the wrong time

9.e, Caught at the wrong time

The knock on the door continued followed by a voice, “Shylu, are you there? “, it was her mother in law. Looking at the wall clock, she realized 20 minutes has passed since they started their kinky act. Venkat froze unable to move on. Covering her mouth, Shylaja shouted in broken tone, “Aunty, 2 minutes, I am in rest room”. The voice outside softened with the knocking stopped. In just a few seconds spare time, she collected the boy's dress and stuffed it in his hands. In a hurry, she did not notice the blue colored men's trunk lying just below the blanket and half visible.

Anu was gripped with fear as well but knowing that it was her mother in law, her fear eased a little. Watching all the 69 and the oral on his slim cock, Anu gripped the partition with her hands. Her pain was intense and she was unable to stand straight. As she held the partition and bent, she could realize a big bulb of cum was coming out of her holes making her panties totally wet as if she peed over.

[Image: an2.jpg]

Shy: “Heh, grab this and run into the bathroom”, she gave quick instructions. Adjusting her blouse and hair, she stepped slow and was near the door waiting for the boy to rush to his position.

On hearing what Shylaja said, Anu froze. She was in a great confusion mixed with fear. The boy will now come here to enter the rest room. He will definitely see her standing and here is the next problem! Venkat collected his clothes and run towards the rest room. He crossed the partition and as he was about to open the rest room door, his eyes fell on Anu. Unable to know what to do, he was about to open his mouth when Anu covered his mouth with both her hands. As he disappeared behind the parition, Shylaja opened the door.

Shy: “Sorry Ma! I was tired and slept. I was in the rest room when you knocked”, as she was explaining her, her eyes fell over the blue men's trunk lying on the corner. Sweat drops grew on her forehead but she managed to act well.
Mother: “Nothing dear, I did not see you for a while. Anu came. Did you meet her?”, the question shocked Shylaja.
Shy:”What, Anu came? When? I did not see her at all”, with surprise on both the ends the curiosity increased.

Inside the partition, Anu was gripping Venkat on the mouth and nodding her head as if signaling not to talk. She waved her head asking to go inside the bathroom. He removed her hands and whispered “Who are you? What are you doing here?”, his breath was heavy and Anu was scared his voice would turn their attention. She took the vest cloth that he had in his hand on one hand. With her left hand, she grabbed his penis as his balls bundled up and got crushed by her strong hold. As he was about to scream, she stuffed the vest into his mouth and pushed his chest. Both entered the bath room. The door was locked from the inside. Anu signaled him to be silent while still holding his cock hard and listening to the conversation by the door. Venkat was immobile. His dick became a 9 incher once again which was in a perfect hold on Anu's hands. Venkat enjoyed her grip and started feeling the vibration of his balls on yet another MILF's hands.
[Image: an1.jpg]
Aunt: “I dont see her scooter outside. She should have left”, told the old lady. Anu was lucky that she parked her moped two blocks away from Shylaja's house under a tree. Shylaja started to get some doubts. What she did not realize is Anu was already in. To make sure she is gone. Shylaja locked the door from outside and went down along with the old lady to look for Shylaja. There is only little chance that she would go that far looking for her. Lucky that she still had her footwear as she was about to use the rest room. It was all a co-incidence which turned in her favor.

Anu turned to the boy observing a wetness on her hands. The fresher biy Venkat has cummed on Anu's hands and he smiled seeing her watch his cum. It increased her appetite from within but she did not show it on her face. She told,
Anu: “Look the door is locked on the outside. She might come back and call you. Just go and behave normally. Main thing is, you are going to take her down with the door unlocked. Somehow you should help me in this and do not tell you saw me here”, it was a command rather than requests.
Venkat had his shirt on except for his trouser and missing underwear. His cock was still on her hands in total grip. He did not understand why. “Why should I help you?”, he asked wittingly.
Anu: “Because I saw all you did and if you wanted to be a secret, then you must help me”, the threatening was direct. Venkat knew the blackmail was unavoidable and accepted it. 2 minutes passed, but she has still not come and opened the door. An idea came to her. She opened the door and rushed to the hall. She locked the door from the inside as well. Before Venkat came out she was returning from the hall. 'I locked the door on the inside”, she said. It puzzled him.

Anu: “Now it will be as if you locked the door. I have just seen what happened. Even If I get caught I can explain what happened and Shylaja will guard me from any damage. Her secret is too big and that will save me. Whereas you are helpless”, she giggled speaking in a low voice.
Ven: “it is problem for you also lady. You are alone with me now. Everyone will curse you”, he spoke as if he is smart.
Anu laughed it out and told, “You idiot Shylaja will save me from anything as long as I hold the secret. You are gone if you don’t help me. Your whole future will be gone. I am already settled and I know my ways. So does Shylaja. If you dont listen to me you will be in trouble”
Ven: “heh I will simply blackmail her that I will let the secret out. That itself is enough for me”, he was not matured enough to understand why Anu is asking him to be cautious. Anu said ok, went to the room where they were. Venkat kept waiting near the partition. Anu took the hidden mobile, switched on bluetooth and transferred the photos and videos which Shylaja took. Wiping recent data, she returned.

Anu: “Now see this video which she took”, it was then he realized that he forgot about the last few seconds just before the door was knocked. “She plotted you clearly. She is pretending to be innocent with all her shouting and for additional safety, she took pictures. There is double safety. Either she can blackmail you with pictures or plead to her husband as if she is innocent showing those. The video angle is perfect from the outside as if she was just entering. You being her relative and neighbor has all the chances to come till her bed room and do a nasty act”

Venkat tried to delete it before which Anu snatched it. Her win was simple. As she gripped his dick in the trouser, he gave up. Anu replied, “pick your blue underwear and dress up. Do as I said”, they were waiting for Shylaja to knock. Venkat was to go out with doors unlocked while Anu escapes. The plan was set.

Watch out for Part 10 - The Loser. Coming soon...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 08:12 PM