Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
9.c. - The shocking act

[b]9.c. - The shocking act[/b]

Anu did not have a clue on what is going on. She did not realize that it is her husband that Venkat was telling about. Shylaja on the other hand, was completely shocked and looked at Venkat in total terror. He added then,

Ven: “So aunty, just be cool like how you were on that day when you ate cum”

Shy: “Shut up you bastard. How dare you are? I did not eat it. I am much older than you. Keep that in mind”, while Shylaja was holding firm Anu felt like jumping in the scene and helping Shylaja from cruel hands of the boy. Just then when she was about to step out a little,

Shy: “So what is your demand? Just like usual right?”

What did she mean my usual? Was she then in some nasty act this with guy for long? What the heck is happening here? Anu stepped back going on to listen further.

Ven: “Not like usual aunty. This time, I need for real. I wanted you fully”

Shylaja laughed and said, “heh Venkat, what is wrong? I will show you some of me like how I used to do for you. See I will allow you even to press my tits this time. OK? That is all I can do. Not anything more”

Ven: “Aunty, do you know what will happen if I let uncle know about your cum eating business?”, his voice stiffened.

Shylaja was a bit worried hearing his reply. Anu was totally shocked and felt like her head is spinning. Shylaja was one of her close friends but she never knew she had a side like this. What was she to do? Stepping out unnecessarily at an awkward moment will only make matters worse. So, she decided to hold on for some time so that she could get the best moment to walk out quite. However, her old mother in law knew that she came here. That added a bit of worry but she waited.

Shy: “Look, my mother in law is down there. Just 5 minutes. Ok. Do what you want and let this be the last time for physical things. I don't want you to keep messing around me for long. Only showing going forward”. Venkat smiled and agreed. “heh, can you go down and see if my mother in law is still sleeping? Because if she comes here, then we will be caught”, asked Shylaja sheepishly and with a sexy smile.

The kid obeyed her orders and ran down the stairs. As he disappeared, Shylaja took a standby mobile from a nearby desk and hided it below a pillow. Anu was watching all these astonished. The kid came running back and shut the door behind before someone could see.

[Image: sh-2.jpg]

Ven: “Aunty, dont delay. Come here”, asked the boy. Shylaja stepped near him delicately. Shylaja was wearing a purple colored satin saree with a dark pink blouse that day. She was elegant in her traditional costume with a bright face with reddish saffron on her forehead. With the golden danglers and bangles she looked perfect for her age. Slim, of the right weight and flesh, she is a perfect angel any well settled cock would admire of. As she neared Venkat, the boy jumped over and pulled Shylaja to the bed. She lied down smooth by her back while the first timer kid removed her saree front in a hurry. She laid on bed with her arms up and the blouse standing erect on both sides. Her white bra straps were visible on the sides, and the Venakt kid blew his first real kiss on Shylaja's lips. He curled over her mouth to give a deep kiss which Shylaja accepted and then pulled him real hard.

Shy: “Kid, you dont have all the day. Let me do the job. You are too small to get romantic. Now let me do the things”, as she told those, she quickly unbuttoned her blouse hooks and then her bra and opened it. A pair of fair lemon yellowish tits, which were petite and just of the right sizes with brownish pointed nipples jutted out. As she pushed the bra, those tight tits jumped a little bit adding an element of kinkiness. This small kid has no clue what he is witnessing and stood open mouthed in awe. Venkat was in complete shock to see a pair of tits in real for the first time. Unable to speak, he gulped and stood rubbing his trouser.

[Image: SH-3.jpg]

Shy: “Come here champion”, she motioned to the boy. Like a holy cow, the boy obeyed her standing near her tits. She removed his trouser quickly and there stood a thin, tall young teenager unable to control what is happening. His dick was very thin but about 9 inches like that of a baby cucumber. Shylaja was laughing seeing his baby dick growing up to 9 inches. “Boy, you look so small and cute!”, she was laughing while the boy stood showing his thin cucumber right in front of her.

Anu did not know whether to feel angry or disgusted. Often she turned back unable to see what is happening out there. Shylaja waved her hands asking the boy to come nearer. As he came, she grabbed his thin cock with her right palms. It was an unexplainable moment for the boy. He simply could not withstand the pleasure and his mouth started to open wide and eyes started rolling up. “ppppsssh”, Shylaja spitted over his cock and ran her fingers up and down holding it hard.

Anu was hiding back watching all these nasty things going real hard. Her throat went dry for some reasons.

“Ahhh aunty! Oouuccch!”, the boy groaned in pain.
Shy: “I told you na. My husband's dick will be thrice the size. You need to grow up kid. I am too much for you and remember, this is the last time”, as she made fun of him, she kept stroking his amateur cock real hard. The boy could not resist and has already started to get wet at her hands.

Shy: “Oh boy! Look at this. If you keep getting wet this quick, you will not have a single girl friend in your life. You nasty piece of shit”, the humiliation continued. Shylaja took her erect tits on which stood her stone like nipples. She spitted out heavily on both her nipples, grabbed his cock and slapped the tip over her nipples. “Tuk! Tuk! Tuk!”, the slapping was super fast and the boy was not even able to stand properly.

Shy: “Arghhh! You little devil! You are spitting cum! Nasty brut!”, her voice turned real hard and the boy's vision started to black out unable to handle this MILF.

To be continued.. 9.d. - Shylaja like a Pro
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 08:11 PM