Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
9b) – Meeting Shylaja

9.b. – Meeting Shylaja

We slept so long without even having lunch. We woke up around 4PM and rushed having lunch. The tiredness was so high that neither of us looked tired.

I: “I forgot to tell you that Shylaja called you in the morning”, as I mentioned the name Anu's face turned in surprise

Anu: “Oh shit! I forgot! There is a pooja function at her home. She called me yesterday itself and would have thought of reminding me. Why dint you tell this in morning itself?”, to which I replied bluntly without any definitive answer.

Anu: “She asked me to come by morning itself. But see, it is now 4 PM. The function would have ended by now. Let me at least go and meet her. Otherwise, it would be embarrassing for me”, she started getting ready immediately as she spoke to me. She ran to the corner of the room, picked up a pink satin saree from cup board and moved near to her dressing table. I was lying back on bed watching her undress. She removed her yellow nightie upside down. I could see her bare tits hanging loose without any support. There was only a simple panty below with my ass slap marks still visible. I rolled over to my sides and started shaking my dick as I watched my wife undress.

[Image: an2.jpg]

I: “Turn this side so that it will be nice”, I laughed
Anu: “Not now fucker. I still have the pain in my ass”, she replied methodically.

She took a purple bra was stuffing her uncontrollable boobs into that. Once hooked, it stood erect like a coconut shell. Then she took her armpit whitener cream and started applying it on both her pits. It had some good amount of hair this time and it was long since she saved. She put her in-skirts and then the blouse on and was watching herself in the mirror.

[Image: AN3.jpg]

I: “Looks nice dear. I am sure many will stare at your boobs”
Anu: “Of course they must. What do you say?”, she grabbed her titties and shaked it with her blouse to arouse my mood. I stood up immediately holding my dick to which she said a big NO. Lying back on bed, I watched her getting ready with her pink satin saree on. She hopped on to her scooter giving me instructions on what needs to be done when our son returns. I accepted the responsibility and watched her disappear on the road's end. I sat on the hall watching TV and expecting my son's arrival anytime.
It was for sure that she did not tell my wife about the mishaps except for her sister SriLekha who made a clean note of all that happened.

Anu reached Shylaja's home half an hour later. As she entered her home, Anu was clear that the function was over. There was no one at the hall and the place looked haunted. Somewhere in the distance she could hear the noise of cooking utensils getting rattled and she went to the kitchen. Anu met Shylaja's old mother in law there. They were exchanging friendly terms and warm greetings. Very much an usual conversation.

Anu: “Aunty, where is Shylaja. I thought of telling her a sorry”
Aunty: “Let me call her”, she dialed Shylaja but her phone rang near the dining table. “Oh, she kept her mobile here. I haven't seen her since 3.30. Just check on the top floor if she is there. “, replied the old lady.
Anu: “No problem aunty! You please take rest. I will go and up and meet her!”, she helped the old lady to her cot for resting, and then took the side stairs to the top floor. The upper floor was very, much like the lower one and so she knew the ways. Since the anal digging, Anu was walking with her legs slightly parted due to the pain she had even till now. Also she felt like peeing often which was common for anal style starters. A sudden tickling sensation came to her because of which she intended to use the rest room. As she entered, she found the hall to be empty and doors open. She entered looking for Shylaja on the kitchen or on the adjacent room. But the whole portion was empty. Just then she noticed a lavatory on the small room, she decided to use it as it was very urgent for her. She quickly locked the rest room and sat on the bowls. The early morning job was real hardship for her. Whitish cum was still dripping from her pussy and her anal hole was paining as if she was still being fucked.

As she was peeing, she heard some noised from outside. It was clearly the voice of Shylaja but in a low hushed up tone. As Anu decided to raise her voice from the toilet and let her friend know she is inside, she heard something unusual. It was not Shylaja's husband's voice for sure as she knew it clearly. The voices grew stronger as they came near and Anu could hear the door getting locked. It went as..

Shy: “Shhh! Sshhh! A little bit .. Lower your volume! My in law is sleeping below”
Guy: “Ok ok!”, the guy hushed up.
Shy: “How dare you are at my home asking me such things?”, she laughed a bit
Guy: “Aunty, please. What is wrong with this? Uncle is not so good right?”, the guy was also laughing in low tones as if making fun.
Shy: “Heh! I will kick you. He is a strong guy. Real strong, if you know what I mean..”, her replies were very naughty and it surprised Anu. In a curiosity to see who the person was, Anu opened the rest room door an inch. The room had a designer wooden partition between the rest room and the actual living space with a narrow space in between. There, they had a small washing machine with a nearby wash basin. Anu opened the door really slow and stepped out like a cat to peep what is happening.

The wooden partition with the vintage designs had some spaces in between through which Anu got a view of what is unfolding. She was so slow that even her anklets did not jolt. She peeped through a hole as she knelt on the floor and raised her head. A view came which stunned her! It was Shylaja's uncle's son. He was just 19 years old and Anu knew him. His name is Venkat. Much younger than the 32 year old Shylaja! And what the fuck he is doing here? Amu felt like stepping out and protesting, but a sensation of lust always make a women to do interesting things. She decided to hold back and watch what is happening. Their conversation continued.

Guy: “Aunty please just this time. I will not ask for more”
Shy: “Heh Do I look like a bitch! How the hell you got the guts to ask me this favor”
Guy: “Just by seeing you accept a cum bath aunty”
Shy: “What? What are you saying? When”
Guy: “Aunty don't act as if you dont know anything. I was watering the plants that day in my garden. I wanted a hose and so I was getting up the stairs. The place where you and that uncle were standing were directly visible through the ventilator glass. Aunty don't act. How hard was his dick? You seemed to enjoy his cum right! Come on aunty”, it shocked Shylaja to the core. She was shaken by what she heard and could not tell anything. What she thought was a secret, has been leaked without her knowledge. And yet, not to one, but to two persons. The other was hiding behind the partition without a clue on who gave Shylaja the cum bath

More to come. Stay glued..
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 08:11 PM