Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
9-Shylaja is back 9a - Further doubts

[b][u]Part 9 - Shylaja is back [/u][/b]

SubPart 1 – Further doubts

As the day progressed, I was getting so tired. I also noticed my wife Anu yawning constantly. The early morning retribution fuck that I launched made both of us dead tired. We took leave and decided to take rest for the whole day. Our son went to school and my wife prepared him quickly. The anal digging was no nasty that we both had to take bath thoroughly as soon our son left the house. As it was a friday, our leave lengthened the weekend. We had our breakfast and were lying on the bed without talking. My wife started to sleep while many questions still ran into my mind.

I was proved untrustworthy with all her insults poured out a few hours before. I reacted violently doing her an anal but for some reasons, Anu did not give the reactions I expected. More than her words, the silence seemed to kill me completely. I was devastated my unnecessary thoughts running hard on my mind. What if she has thought that her office friend was doing an anal? Has she thought about other guys all the time when we were happy on bed? Though she tells me that I am the only one to have physical contact with her, can she be trusted? For some reasons, even on the first night I felt her pussy to be less tight and juicy? Does it mean she has pre-marital affairs with some one? I hate suspicion but my mind never let go of me and forced all the negativity into me.

Unable to bear the thoughts I decided to ask some more questions directly. She has indicated that suspecting her simply means I can take it for granted that she was in bed with someone else. It might open further gap between us for which I feared. However I was unable to digest those thoughts of Anu having an affair with someone else. I turned to the left to where she was sleeping. To my surprise she was staring right at me with a faint smile.

Anu: “I know you cannot sleep with all your thoughts”, an apt remark came from Anu

I: “How can you be so sure? That means, you were expecting me to ask something”, I tried to retaliate and act wise.

Anu: “I did not expect at all. I know you cannot stay calm. So what is it? Ask me straight on my face if you are a real man?”, now her authoritativeness always shocked me and it did not fail to do so this time.

I: “Heh stop acting smart. I wanted to know more about your affairs”, my head was down while asking these.

She was silent for a while and then answered. “In my college days, there were 2 of the boys who kept running behind me all the times. They were mad on me and tried once or twice to propose me. I used to enjoy them going mad on me and sometimes used to raise my arms wide before them to show my side structure to them. I came to know from some of my friends that they were perverts. So, we girls used to tease them showing boobies on tight salwars or saree. We know they stare at our breasts and so we used to tempt them doing so. That was all on my college days which is kinky enough to mention. Then…”, there was a brief pause.

[Image: sh1-1.jpg]

Anu: “Then at my first company, there was this good for nothing manager who used to flirt. Again as usual he is a pervert who is good only in imagining. I hated him but at times I enjoyed staring at me or my tits when I bend or take files from overhead cabinets. Again not seductive enough. Rahul is just another guy for me at my current office. There is nothing so intimate between us except for one day, I saw him chatting nasty with someone on Skype. He saw me too when I was peeping into his messages and that made me feel nasty. I knew that he could also be a pervert just like most guys. Until last night, I never had the idea to be nasty with someone until when Srilekha called me upon and informed about you”

“Again, please dont try to prove your manliness on me. There is no way you can prove to be a real man just by having a rough sex with me. You hurt yourself and me. Only plus side is that this pain turns out to be pleasure till some point. I enjoyed you rocking me on my ass with hands tied and all those stuff. Thats it! Did I think you are the kind of cinematic hero or an ultimate man! No! Never! Fucking in the ass is not just enough! You lost my faith for you. And strangely I felt good exposing to some friend than to be a bitch near you on the bed!”, she maintained her tone and composure as usual. Anu is an expert on that.

I: “Come on! I did not treat you like that”, before I spoke another word, replied came from her

Anu: “Bitch on the bed, that is what I meant. Are you a genuine person to stare me on my face during our engagement talks? I knew for sure that you said ok, staring at my yellow satin blouse I wore that day. A woman can sense what a man feels just by seeing his eyes. “

Again I was taken aback with her razor sharp replies. I indeed saw her firm tits on her yellow blouse during our engagement talks. When she served me hot milk on a cup, I imagined as if those were her breast milk. Seeing her cute face as she stood a little away, I sipped the milk slowly from the cup imagining a lot wilder as if I am slurping over her nipples. How could she be able to picturise what I have on mind? Really a talent.

Amu: “So all I can tell you is, dont worry as if I might sleep with many. I have stronger morals than you. At the same time, I expect a little return faith from you going forward. We can be as usual in bed, if that is what your worry is about?”, the end remark insulted me.

I: “Come on Anu, dont treat me like a jigolo. I am worried about you! You alone! Not about anyone else or the physical things. How can you trust an external person? What if he photographed our video last night? You did a blunder doing so. I have seen many videos like that on the net. “, my voice grew much serious while I was surprised to see Anu smiling and nodding her head.

Anu: “You dont need to worry on that. Once or twice, he tried to text me nasty on WhatsApp and I have screen shots of them. Yesterday, I forced him watch us have sex though he got married recently. His control is on my hands and you can be cool”, she spoke in a villain tone. Of course I must agree that my wife has the habit of turning things in her favor, no matter how complicated the situation is.

Brushing off all the thoughts, we both slept till late afternoon.

(continued below ...)
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 08:09 PM