Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
jananibitch-

Anu: “You males think, you are superior and could make any woman lick your balls? Try it? Except for some hookers, you need to stick your tongue out and search for a woman. Even you need to pay for a bitch to suck your dick. Otherwise she will not even consider you a living being. But for us, woman, if we decide to dump you and go out, there would be thousands of mean ready to do anything. Out of those lust filled men, I am sure I can find at least one who is really caring. Remember this for the rest of your life. Even if a single unnecessary question about my personals or unwanted suspicion comes on your mind, take it for granted that I slept with some other guy whom I like. I am still your wife. You still have the privileges over me! I enjoy your bed time works. I like you as a fucker. Thats it! You do not have the rights to get jealous anymore while you were shaking dick on almost everyone”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 08:08 PM