Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
The tip of my cock felt like exploding while my balls dashed on her anal hole. She often felt like sitting down while I lifted her again and fucked her on the ass. The slaps were continuous on both her butt cheeks. The digging continued for 10 minutes.

Then I turned her in a flash and tore her shirt. With my deep digging, she was still jolting unable to stand properly. Her cute eyes were looking at me, as if yelling 'Please stop'. I could see her big round navel hole and the hip folds. Part of the curves of both her tits were out of her tore shirt. I pushed her back on the table, now with her backs resting on the table. Removed the opened shirt and threw it aside. Half of her back was lying on the table while her legs stood on the floor. I bent accordingly and lifted her buttock and continued inserting on her anal.

With one hand tickling her bullet like nipple and the other hand with three fingers inside her hole, I was riding her ass hole. She was helpless and let out cries. I removed the stuffing often to let her catch breath and then stuffed it back. Both her ass cheeks had my five fingers printed and it was a ravishing pain for her. I took my erect rod out and slapped it n her clits and anal hole until she squirted. She was unable to stand in pleasure. This is how I felt when I was tied to the cot. It is pay back time!

I took her to the corner of the room, dashed her front against the wall with her left leg lifted and kept above the table. I was standing at the center while the ass pounding continued. I was tickling her nipples with my nails when I noticed milk drops coming out. It increased my thirst. I suddenly rolled her over and dashed her back on the wall.* This time, without asking, her right leg went up in the air and rested on the window frame. The rear entry was smooth with my cum all over her anal hole. Her nipples kept dashing on my chest with a great force. My anger was far from over. With my hands, I slapped hard on her nipples. It got so firm like a stone and started to spill milk out. I licked and bited her tits. Dragging her nipples by my teeth, I started to finger her pussy once again, but with four fingers. From the look on her eyes, I understood she is enjoying it rather than taking it as a punishment. I continued to increase my strength with each pounding. It looked like Anu can take any number of ass slaps. Such was the force and the red marks this time. I went down for a moment and bit her pussy and ass real hard until her whole body vibrated. I spitted on both her holes and continued the digging. Her eyes were rolling pleasure.

At the right moment, I took my cock inserted on her pussy and gave it some force. With her spreading and the depth, the cock hit the spot and it gave out a huge bulb of hot cum. I could sense my wife having the edge of orgasm with her nipple shooting milk. Her whole body vibrated and she closed her eyes. I removed the stuffing from her mouth when an immediate yelling came, “ahh.. dont move. Just keep it like that”.

I obeyed her and my cum filled all over pussy hole and the spot. I slightly rolled my tip to her pussy sides so that she could enjoy the rubbing feel. Without a word, we were still on that position for about 5 minutes with I grabbing her belly and a tit gone full inside my mouth. Her milk was so sweet. In streams of sweat, I decided to take my cock out. The moment I took it out, she was unable to stand and sat on the floor and then lied down spreading her legs. I could see her pussy skin going sideways and caving in ultimate pleasure. While I was removing the knots at her hands, I told

I : “Now you go and tell that motherfucker, what you had and ask him if he can be a man like me! I bet nobody has hammered you so hard!”, I spoke like a pimp.

Anu smiled and said “oh yeaah. That was awesome. Can you lick my pussy for sometime?”, her pleading was catchy that I agreed disregarding the pain I had on my cock.

As I started to bite and drag her pussy, she thrusted my whole face with her hands, lifted her thighs and let bury my face. It was all creamy and oily that I started to lick like a wild boar. A loud “clurrrkkk! Clurrrk!”, came and she pinned me with her thighs making me immobile.

She peed over me with a big stream of her bladder liquid and then some cum. Unable to move, I took everything on my face. It was so nasty but I enjoyed the close up view of her expanded pussy and anal hole. Her soft skin and those wide buttocks were a treat to watch. What an experience!

She looked up and said “Now that is for all you did to me! Peed!”, she giggled, rolled to her sides and then stood up looking for her dress. I heard my son crying and rushed to dress up and mop the floor. We had some appointments on that day.

To know what those were, stay tuned for the next part…

Part 9- Shylaja, Once Again !
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 08:06 PM