Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
Part 8.. continued

Anu: “I learnt to entertain myself. Have a good deal of friends with common interest. This is better than begging to an untrustworthy husband. And I know you still have a burning question ringing in your head? Isn't it?”, all along I was so silent with no words to speak. I felt the pain when someone betrays. But as she said I am an asshole and have no rights to feel jealous of. The moment I started to look someone else, I must be prepared to accept the fact that others might see my wife the same way as I do. And now it is proved. She referred to some question and after some recall, I remembered what she is referring to.

Anu: “Fucker! You are so worried right. Did I think about Rahul when you were sucking my pussy? Or while riding me? Do you want to know the answer? Come on man? Be like a man. Where has all those male dominance gone? Is your balls still with you?”, she kept irritating me and I turned my back unable to face her. She then told her answer that unleashed the demon within me.

Anu: “Yes, I thought of him. You were enjoying me all along. But I just thought it was him riding my pussy.”, she laughed whole heartedly with a great satisfaction. As anger rushed in my veins, I turned and picked up a towel, rolled it into a ball and dashed near her. She was shocked as if I am going to hit her and ducked. In ultimate rage, I pushed her to the floor and jumped over her. She tried to push me away but my body pressed hard and her hands were locked below my tummy.

Anu: “Heh, get off you fucker! I will shout”, she threatened me.
I: “And that is why I have this?”, I showed her the towel roll and stuffed it into her mouth. I made sure she cant make much noise other than moaning. She was struggling to get rid off me. I grabbed both her hands, rolled her to her sides, and then helf her hands on her back near her butts. Then I lifted her while she was rolling side to side to get off me. My grip was so tight that it made her hands red. I took her to the smaller room and picked up a cloth drying rope. I pushed her against a dining table with her belly lying above the table. While holding her hands to her back, I tied it really hard with the rope. She was shaking her head violently, as if shouting No! No! She then started jumping and tried to run.

Without giving her a chance, I lied over her on the dining table just to keep weight over her to prevent running. I remover her pyjama and she was wearing only a baby pink thong which she wore last night. I pulled it down in a flash.Her butt was wobbling above the dining table. I dragged her down and made her stand on floor, while my legs locked across both her legs while my hand wrapped her up by her belly and pressed against my chest. With hands tied and mouth stuffed, she is helpless by now. I quickly inserted two of my right hand fingers into her pussy hole and started fingering violently. Last night's fuck was very obvious as her pussy was still wide and juicy. The fingers went in without any resistance.

I quickly removed my night suit pant and shirt. She was still having her cotton shirt which showed her erect boobies. In complete anger and with the fingering going on, my dick was straight and 10 inch in size. I slightly lifted her buttock, took out my fingers and pressed my cock hard on her anal hole. “Thhhhrkkk”, the insertion was so hard that she moaned loud in spite of having a cloth stuffed mouth. She in fact felt like crying. I started stroking with full speed slapping her ass real hard. Each slap added a reddish spot to her butt cheeks and I kept slapping her. As I dug her anal hole, I wrapped her with my right arm and pressed her against me to prevent her from moving. Her head bent back and rested on my shoulder as she was in complete pain and pleasure. I could hear her moaning and crying, but for all she spoke to me, I thought of showing her who a real husband is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 08:05 PM