Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
Part 7 – The Classic Act – Revenge justified

Before starting, an extract from previous part to spice up

Rah: “Heh! What ? Is he tied up? Girl, what happened?”
Anu: “Thats nothing. He is just a dick head. He betrayed me in some ways. Now I wanted to give him a return gift”
Rah: “Oh, that sounds complicated! But where am I here?”
Anu: “Oh hoo! You too are a nice actor. In fact, most men are. I know how you used to comment about me to Naresh, Now lets keep this between you and me. “
Rah: “Heh wait a minute. Naresh told you those?'
Anu: “His girl friend did. Now lets not fuck some useless pussy. What if we keep it between you and me. Show me if you are a real man. If you have guts, see me and comment me. You got the balls to do that?”
I was watching this with tears.

Rah: “Heh! Wait. . hmm. I dint mean to. Anh”, he hesitated a lot.
Anu: “Come on dick head. Dont try to act smart. What if I show you my tits? What if I show my pussy? Will you still act smart or just keep asking for more?”
Rahul jumped and I could see him sitting straight. The point is made. I am to suffer. I tried to shout but the stuffed panties made me only to whine.

Rah: “heh are you serious? Is it some kind of prank?”
Anu: “Serious as my husband. Can we start? I dont like wasting time. Lets get wet”, her bitchiness increased manifold and the voices had pure seduction.
Rah: “Oh yes baby! Yeah. What do you want me to do?”

Now what happened next? Part 7 – The Classic Act – stay tuned

Part 7 – The Classic Act – Revenge justified

Anu was smiling at the camera and also emotionally making fun of me. I never thought she would master mind such a revenge. It hit hard on me. Rahul, that fucker, was openly flirting with my wife where as I am tied up in behind.
Anu: “Looks like your shirt is off? May I know why? By the way, where are your hands? Where have you planted them?”
Rahul was laughing like a sick monkey. “Oh dear, it is here.”, he bent his cam to show his hands on his crotch with a big banana like dick upright.
Anu: “Oh, thats insane. So soon! Ummmm!!! I would love that banana”, she made a bitch moan with lips wet.
Rah: “You want to suck it dear?”, he was seizing the opportunity. I was red in anger but was plain helpless. I wished there would be a power cut. But to my disappointment, the room is bright with that stupid donkey ass jerk all over the screen.
Anu: “Call me Anu! That makes me kinky!”, she laughed seeing me as she said that.
Rah: “Okay Anu! Now, take my cock. God, hopefully I should not wet my laptop screen”, that sick ass was still laughing.
Anu: “Don't be so fast. Wait a minute.”, she unzipped her nightie and bent in front of the screen. She lied on the bed by her belly and the screen directly towards her cleavage.
Rah: “Aaaahhhhh! It is super. Oh, how big. You have got massive boobs. Your husband must be lucky. Oh! Aaaah!”, that dick was rubbing his dick and I could hear that sound here. Of course I am lucky. But look at my wife entertaining an useless shithead.
Anu: “God! I think you will cum on screen. Please be slow”
Rah: “Oh yeah dear. Suck my dick. Ah! Take it! Sss.. On your mouth, please”
Anu: “Sure! Msschaa”, she gave an online kiss and Skype was ultra fast.
Rah: “Thats insane. Let me show my dick closer”, that son of a bitch kept his screen on his bed. He lied down with his legs stretched and I could see his stinky butt hole on the screen. There was a vertical black pole standing with juice all over. My wife was sticking her tongue out and that lunatic was jizzing more and more.
Anu: “Oh, thats awesome. Bigger than my husband. I would love it”, she giggled. Just as she told that, she got up, took her boobies out of the top zip and lied down once again. On the screen, she lifted her boobies and showed her big dark nipples towards his rod
Rah: “Oh yeah baby! Thats a real killer”
Anu: “Shake your dick! Shake your dick!”, as he did, my wife jiggled her boob. Moaning sounds were exchanged from both ends. My wife asked him to wait and she got up. She raised her arms up while I watched her boobies swing. She removed her nightie from bottom to top. She was completely naked. For the first time ever, before another guy, I felt like I need this women right now. My dick also got erect and I am screaming with the burning sensation, watching her exposing to Rahul.

Rah: “oh baby! I cant believe my eyes. You are naked! You are naked! Come on! Come on!”, he shouted. Anu took her screen. Placed in middle of bed. She stuffed some pillows under her back to raise her body and then spread her thighs. She then raised her head to see how Rahul is responding. On the smaller window of the transmitting camera, I could see a screen full of my wife's meaty thighs. A big pussy hole, all pink and white.
“Aahhh.. honey! Take it! Take it!”, the sucker was shouting. He was waving his cock to and fro as if fucking. My wife kept laughing and started to finger her pussy.
Rah: “deeper darling. Use your thumb. Press your clits for me. Will you?”. A viewer request came.
Anu: “Sure”, she obeyed like a bitch. Took her thumb, licked it wildly and then pressed the nut in her clits. Again moaning sounds all over.
Meanwhile. Over here, my cock was 9 inch standing up right with only air to fuck. I was screaming but my mouth was stuffed.

Rah: “Anu, do it like this. Grab your boobs on your hands. Lick it. Then slide your hand to your pussy. Stretch it. Show it on cam.. First have 2 fingers. Then 3. I need to hear that sound when you finger”, that was indeed an expert request and my wife loves expertise. She did it like a pro.

She lifted her goddamn pussy and inserted her finger to the mouth. She took some saliva and made it drip on her pussy bush before the cam. Then a “cluck! Cluck! Cluck!”, fingering started. Later with three fingers it was “cruk! Cruk! Cruk!”, my wife's buttocks was stiff like a cushion. Then she inserted four fingers shouting in agony. It sounded like “cssk! Cssk! Cssk!” To make her even wild, he kept showing his cock tip and pushed in front and back. The feeling was a real fuck.

Rah: “oh!! oh!!.. oh.. take it honey. Nice and easy. Take it. “, this bastard knows how to spice up other man's wife.
Anu: “Honey! Now I gonna show you anal”, as she told this she opened her secret bag and took her all time favorite. It was a 10 inch glass dildo imported from US. She knelt and bent like a doggy fuck. She raised one of her legs and parked it on a nearby stool. She then grabbed the laptop and placed it near her butt.

Rah: “Oh! Today is my best day. God damn it. Can I come there? Oh.. What a bastard your husband is. Even your anal hole is open and wide. Lucky bastard! Lucky bastard!”, he kept scolding me. In turn I used all unheard bad words in my mind. My dick is like shooting blood. So much pain that I was sweating and watching them perform. There was a current that was ringing on my balls.

As she comforted her pose, she then took her dildo. Wet it with her saliva and started inserting on her butt hole. She started slowly while Rahul showed his open mouth and tongue on cam.
Anu: “It is dry. Lick it son of a bitch”, my wife moaned.
He licked like a dog and his saliva sprayed on the cam.
Anu: “Haa! Haanh! Haaaanhhhhh! Uaahhhhhh!”, she increased the speed and buried half of the dildo on her anal hole.
My dick was dancing here and there without any luck. The pain was felt till my neck. God, why? But internally I know this is the right punishment. He was spanking his thighs as if he was spanking my wife's ass.

Anu then took her dildo base, set it upright on the bed. Now moving her cam near the dido, she started humping over it. She was literally fucked my a dildo and online by Rahul. He held his dick straight and his 10 inch black dynamite was clearly visible with all the cum on its side.

Rah: “Spit on bitch! It pains!”, he ordered.
My wife spitted on the dildo and kept humping. Her cum dripped all over the dildo. White cheesy ones! My throat went dry. My cock was screaming pain. Damn Shylaja, Srilekha and the vegetable seller. If they were not there, I would have been fucking my Anu like a donkey. She would have been obeying me like a bitch. But now she is gone. Look at that bastard moaning. I felt like sending an electric shock to his dick.

Meanwhile, my wife continued to jump and hump. She got tired and decided to rest for some time. She jiggled her tits and spitted on it and showed close up shots of her tits and nipples. Her whitish lips with saliva dripping, her arms and much more. This guy savored every inch of Anu. He started to shoot cum every now and then but my wife seemed to go on and on. Then,

Anu: “Now let us hear, what our master says”, she commented and came near me. She removed all the stuffed panties and I was coughing heavily to catch deep breaths. Once I settled she asked,
Anu: “Now what do you think about this? How do you feel?”, her questions were straight
I: “Oh please Anu! Please! Let me fuck you. I will give all you want! Stop showing to that mother fucker”, I shouted and cried. But the bastard on the screen was laughing and showing his middle fingers to me.

Anu: “Oh, dont worry. Even I need a change. You have options right. So why cant I have some” her tone was too insulting for me.
Anu: “Lick my pits. Let us see”, she added casually. She raised her meaty arms and came near my face. Like a calf waiting to get milk from cow, I started to lick her armpits violently. She said ouch and hah frequently. Those whitish pits smelled very bitchy but it was full of saliva dripping on her sides.
Anu: “Thats good! Spit on my nipples!”, before she said another word, I let go out a big lump of saliva on both her nipples. She took some with her hands and applied it on her armpits. She stuffed back the panties on my mouth then.

Raising her arms, she went to the cam and showed it to him.
Rah: “Oh, looks like he is real hungry. Do you care to get some of mine?”
Anu: “Oh yeahh”, as he showed his tongue on cam, my wife licked her armpits herselves. I was fuming . My cock felt like it would detach itself and fall on floor. There was an unbearable pain. Anu came near me once again with her laptop.
Anu: “Look at this man! Oh.. Super sizes all over”, she showed my cock to him
“Let us compare. Oh that is too hot and naughty”, she kept her laptop near me and compared my dick size and his. She shouted, “Oh Ho.. 10 inch on both sides. Superb!”, she rejoiced and then took another fake silicon cock from her bag. She wet it clean and then spread her thighs. Seeing me, she inserted one dildo on her pussy and watching Rahul on screen, another dildo found its way to her anal. She laid down on floor, with raised hip. Both her hands performed the insertion. The pain was so much like a housewife experiencing a double penetration.

Rahul was blasting cum and many times he used tissues to keep wiping. I was watching it in awe but could only see. With extreme heat pains and eroticism, I was dumb and about to go blind. She continued dildoing and fisting for about 15 minutes which ended up with a bubble of cum. Rahul moaned like hell while Anu took it on her hands and showed it close to Rahul. She then came near me and applied it on my cock balls. As if by miracle, she turned the laptop cam towards us and she started to do a hand job on my balls. I could resist the pain with so much heat and load already out. I was going black and white often.

Her arms jiggles as she stroked my cock like a master. She then said, “Rahul! Time for some real action. You can see if you want. Else you can drop!”, she said. Before she completed, that bastard agreed to wait and watch the free show.

Anu let go of my chains at arms and legs. I was unable to stand. Spots of red patches came on my wrist and legs near the ankle. I took the panties out of my mouth and coughed heavily. She gave me water and as I drunk it, she slided down to my cock and took it full on her mouth. It went straight like a drill and her mouth did an excellent job. She must be a PHD holder in blow job. I poured some water all over us to increase the intimacy. She handled my balls well and her mouth was super awesome. Pain was high but there is so much saliva on her to cool it down.

She then came up pressing her tongue hard on m navel, my tummy, the left nipple, followed by the neck and finally landing a french tongue rolling on my mouth. With my legs, I rolled the laptop to the right. I shouted, “and now that is how you fuck a real hard woman bastard..piss offfffff”, my voice echoed. All along, Rahul was shagging and cumming. But only virtually.

I lifted her like a monster. Her thighs clasped on my butt and she was sitting over my arms with which I lifted her. I took her to the right corner. Held her against the wall while I still holded her. Spot on penetration. Her thighs jiggled and rubbed back and forth while my cock was busy digging treasure. My 10 incher went straight sliding with her cum and I would have even crossed her G-spot. Such is the penetration that she was screaming all over. I continued to dig and dig for 30 full minutes while Rahul was in complete shock watching me perform.

Finally the moment came when all the heat was thrown out in the form of cum. But this side, not a single drop was wasted. It was directly into her pussy. Without spilling.

She slid on my arms while I took her to bed. I cuddled her and then kept AC to the chillest temperature. Then I took a blanket and covered both of us. She hugged me so tight even air would not have entered. On the floor, at the Skype screen, I showed both my middle fingers, covered us in blanket and all Rahul could see was the blanket moving up and down. He heard some screeching noise from the cot screws.

He waited patiently for 20 minutes and got jealous and disconnected!

Lot more kinky parts to come. Stay tuned !
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 08:03 PM