Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
Part 6 – A stressful night with Anu. Is it Anu or Srilekha

Part 6 – A stressful night with Anu. Is it Anu or Srilekha

We were having dinner. Anu was in a lavender color nightie, her usual and favorite. She was eating with her plate on her thighs and legs stretched over a coffee table. Her golden anklets with the ultra red nail polish looked beautiful. I was sitting near her on the sofa and staring at my TV aimlessly.

She stopped at a music channel as she kept changing channels in quick succession. There was an advertisement on tele brands campaigning a men' secret medicine to stay on top in sexual life. My wife smiled biting her finger nails.

“Do you need that medicine? Yours is always super tight and straight right?”, her tone indicated that she was cleanly mocking me.
“Yeah, of course. A strong male”, I boasted myself. But I was little over the top on past two days. I dont know where those loads of cum were stored but it just kept coming out like a fountain. As we were chatting, the program changed and there were sexy item songs on the TV. South actress Mumtaj was shaking her big belly with her navel. She had only a blouse and the shake was so violent. Anu was watching it and she kept glancing me at times. Mumtaj's boobies were simply hanging and dangling on all directions as she danced with the hero on a tight yellow blouse. The actor would have had a good time dealing with that milf. It was so hot to watch.

“Look at that navel! My goodness! “, I commented.
“She looks a little big, but yeah, sexy!”, replied my wife.

I: “Massive boobs na. Look at those who are dancing around her. They are simply staring her boobies with an open mouth. Must have been very erotic for them”

Anu: “Yeah! But how could they dance like that in front of everyone. Cha! Very bad!”, her face reaction showed her dislike for a public performance. She has not seen my public performance at the tuition. Shylaja will remember it even now. The day when she drank cum! I could still feel the smell of her pussy hole. Not to forget Sirlekha who is another damsel. Their gracious face against my cum stains were like a painting.

Anu: “Oh! See that. She is literally performing an ass movement! How nice!”, Mumtaj was shaking her but and made a stroking move above actor Sarathkumar's dick. Very erotic item song indeed.

I: “ahh! Too hot! Heh, with that yellow blouse and her size, she looks like from below the face”, I don't know If it is apt or not, but I felt it. Anu is typically like Mumtaj below the face. Smooth wifey armpits that had my cum for a thousand times. Her big hanging boobs and yellowish color of her skin. Again a big belly which does not have hanging fat, but a chick fat belly which you love to kiss, drag and bite. Her big navel would invite anyone for a navel fuck. Below that were the glorious holes. Both had my effort for thousands of times. Pretty nice ones with a supportive meaty thighs. She is my fucking angel.
But this comment made my wife to grunt a bit and she looked at me skeptically.

[Image: 1.gif]

Anu: “Do I look like her ? You mean with all that shaking and showing ?”, she looked angry.
I: “Heh! Why are you serious. You boobs and belly are like her. That is what I meant. Did not mean it in a negative way. I like it. That is what I am telling”, I tried to flame out the igniting fire in the very beginning. If I let it grow, it will be a disaster.

Anu: “Ok ok! I am not asking anything”, disappointment still crept on her face
I: “Heh! See! I am dead serious. I like your everything. You sweet face, rosy lips, your tasty boobs and..”, before I told another word she stopped
Anu: “Enough enough! I am ok! I know you like me a lot!”, she smiled finally.
I: “Yeah. Good girl! “, I was relieved internally. I don't want her to fight with me this time. My dick has given me enough pain all the day and I can't take any more pain. Arguing with her is like having an anal. Both the parties will suffer huge pain and it takes time to come out. Why spoil the occasion? Let me finish dinner and sleep. My dick needs an AC! That is the game plan. My son has slept already which is another good sign. I can also sleep soon.

Anu: “You are the sweetest husband dear! So nice and you know how to convince me! Honey like words. You are expert”, I did not know if she was insulting me or flattering. Just then the song on TV changed to 'X-Machi Y-Machine' in which a big booed Nayantara was dancing at her best. Though she looked like a tanker on that, her outfit and her boob movements will make her fans dance nude. Those were the types of song I used to watch with pillows thrust between my thighs when I was young. I was keen on TV when my wife commented,

Anu: “Now Mr., does she look like me? Big boobs! Big mouth! Or like Srilekha?”, she passed a sideways glance and I felt like jumping out of a building. Was it a careless comment? What does her side glance mean? Does she know anything about the incident? My vision was tunneling while my wife added,

[Image: 2.gif][Image: 3.gif][Image: 4.gif]

Anu: “heh! Does she look like Srilekha? Very seductive right?”. I did not tell a single word but was dumb struck and kept watching her silently. What can I say? She waved her head, raised her eyebrows and looked at me as If waiting for an answer. I was still silent. After a brief pause, I initiated a talk.

I: “heh! She may look like you. Yes. You see nayan is also a big boobed on this song. But why Srilekha ? I hate that thought Anu. Bad! Very Bad”, and that was an oscar winning performance from me. That evening, I was like a beggar waiting for food and I made her pregnant on my dreams with a two time cum bath. Here I am so innocent like a kitten. I thought of maintaining the same tempo.

Anu: “Oh! Sir! I know! I know!”, those words rattled me. My head felt like bursting into flames. So, she knows . My end is near. That is for sure. I immediately planned for a some other ideas to support my theory. But then,

Anu: “Dont act Mr. I have seen your eyes when you saw Srilekha. You were a pervert! I saw the lust in your eyes. Promise me that you did not think about her at all? Promise me?”, she showed her hands for me to promise. Oh Ho! Things are getting complicated. This is what I wanted to avoid.

I: “Heh what is your problem? Why are you doing like this? I said I did not”, my voice got coarse and friction started developing.

Anu: “Sir! Promise me! That is all I need. And when you promise, try to be true to your heart.” ,she stood on her point. Unable to tell a single word, I replied sheepishly

I: “Heh! I saw her! But it is not like what you thought. It was just… just.. a casual sight seeing. Like how I do on beach or park”, I tried my level best to convince her.

Anu: “So, you have seen her. That is what I told”, she threw the TV remote on sofa and went into the bedroom. I was silent, thinking what to do and then I went into her room. She was reclined with her back on pillows supported by the back of the cot and reading a book. Carefully choosing the words I said,

I: “Heh I am sorry. I promise I will not see anyone other than you. It is just a casual look. Thats it. “, Is spraying cum a casual encounter? Definitely not. But with a blind confidence, I went on consoling her.

Anu: “Look. You are my husband. I know every inch of your movement. I saw you looking at her. Full of lust. I know where you watched. What you thought ? And I know about your filthy mind. After all I have been seeing you using me like your bitch. “, her voice was so loud that I have to remind her not to shout as our son may wake up. She did not stop

Anu: “Don't try to stop me. Now about your future promises. Do not promise on things that you do not do”, her voice screeched.

I: “heh! There is a limit for everything. I cannot hold anymore. Did I treat you like a bitch? What is that you are telling me? Is this the way you show your respect for me?”, I counteracted but I in a split second a harsh response came.

Anu: “Shuttttttttt6 up! Respect? For you? My foot. Just hold on”. She quickly left the bed room and I could hear the sounds of cup boards being opened on the other room. She returned walking faster with a plastic cover on her hand. She paused for a few seconds staring at me. Then she threw the bag on my face. For a moment I stammered.

Anu: “Open the fucking plastic cover. See for yourself what the fuck is within the fucking bag.”, I have not seen her talking like this but her voice and tone made me shiver. With trembling fingers I took the stuff out of plastic cover. At first I saw some yellow dress but it was not until some moments later I understood the real meaning of it. Sweat drops came on my forehead. My fingers waved here and there pointlessly. My vision narrowed. It cannot be true. I loosened the stuff that I grabbed on my hand and it fell on the floor a little stretched. It was the yellow kurti and the blue legging of Srilekha !

My wife was shouting something but it did not enter my ears. I heard a loud banging noise on my ears and I was perspiring heavily even on an air conditioned room. My lips waggled but no words came from me. I was about to cry.

Anu: “So, this shows the respect you have for me. Srilekha called me as when we are about to leave. She asked for a favor. Asked to meet me by 8.45 and told it was a secret and needs my attention. I never thought something nasty as this. Why? Why such a thing? She told me that your husband acted very bad with his cock out. Showed me her dress with all the stains. I felt like running away in shame”

I: “I am sorry Anu. I was ..”, “Shut up you son of a bitch! I know you have got a fast mind and imaginations. But dont keep shaking on every woman you see. What can I tell her ? That my husband is a real nice guy? She did on mistake? Do you know what it means? I begged her not to let some others know. God! “, she was panting and breathing heavily. My mind pricked.

I: “Anu it was an accident. Unknowingly I did it. Nothing intentional, But my love for you is real.”, without knowing what to do I kept asking sorry and some incoherent explanations.

Anu: “Oh ! Coming to that! Is your love for that vegetable seller real? Are you nuts to think I did not see your cock and cum when I entered? I know how to deal with that cheap slut. You know what? My husband is powerful enough to shoot cum on the light bulb. You wiped off all others stains, but the light bulb? Pity. Are you a street dog ? Did I ever fail to satisfy you in bed? Bastard”.. her voice echoed on the room and now I have nothing. A spur of wild thoughts ended my whole life in vain. God knows what she will do next. Better to remain silent rather than talking unnecessarily and worsening the situation. My only faint doubt was, if she ever know the incident of Shylaja. Srilekha bitch was super smart informing my wife. But did she knows, her sister also had a similar fate?

To be frank I liked Anu more than anyone else. Others were like passing clouds. Anu is my favorite. She did satisfy me every time in bed. I have enjoyed her to the fullest. Now watching her curse me left me numb. She was sitting on the bed and very silent bending her head down. I don't know if she cried. Normally whenever a big fight happens, we end up having a steamy sex. But this time it is out of control. However, many a times I showed my masculine nature. She initially hesitated and even slap me. But then as I start fuking her, she gives way and finally we end up being nasty. If there is ever a way to convince her, it is to satisfy her. I need to be real hard this time and do whatever she wishes.

But my cock just cooled down but to perform now is something which is not even near to possible. I am trapped. Thinking what to do, I went near her and first tried to sort her mood. I touched her feet and anklets. I slowly took my hands up to her knees and attempted to massage it. She gave a little way. I massaged both her thighs. She then stood up and stared at me. Oh, has it worked out ?

Anu: “So, now you think me as such a cheap bitch?? Sir, you need more of a heart rather than simply trying these cheap tricks. If you want me to feel ok with all the things you did, you need to do exactly as I said.”. I stood speechless. I failed miserably. Doomed ! However, the last part was re-assuring. I though to obey her, no matter how tough it is. I accepted her statement.

She nodded and took my sleeping son to other room. No signs of her for next 15 minutes. Then she came up with her secret bag. She used to have her sex toys and kinky stuff hidden in it. I got relief now. There were times, she brutally ate me up for some of my minor faults and I thought today is going to be one hell of a time. She came near me and said,

Anu: “I am going to chain you. You arms and legs. Take it easy. Also I wanted you to be naked. “

How fortunate the situation has turned. I immediately let go of my dress and she tied my arms up on the window and legs together. I had a shooting pain on my dick which I did not express. God only knows how I am able to tackle her. She is super hot. Just then she stuffed some of her panties into my mouth. It was a horrific feeling. There was only a small gap, just enough to make a small low moaning. Is it a BDSM. But this is getting terrific.

She opened her laptop and sat casually on bed. From the sounds, I realized she is making some Skype call. Then she left the room leaving me waiting and returned after 10 minutes. I did not hear what she spoke. As she returned, she kept her laptop above the bed in a small kids chair. She adjusted the screen so that I could see it better. My heart froze in shock !

Anu turned to me and told “Now, you want to know, how it is for me knowing all your erratic behaviors. It is pay back time, Enjoy it!”, she told biting her lips and grinding her teeth. The twist was unexpected. On the screen, I saw a man with broad, clean shaven face. He was sitting without his shirt on. The screen showed him till his chest. I was in complete shock! What on earth is happening here? My wife sat in front of her laptop and chatted.

Anu: “Heh Rahul. Sorry to disturb you by now. I know it is late”
Rah: “Heh, thats okay. Whats up. Are you free now?”
Anu: “You see at my back. Thats my husband”, she tilted the screen to give him a view
Rah: “Heh! What ? Is he tied up? Girl, what happened?”
Anu: “Thats nothing. He is just a dick head. He betrayed me in some ways. Now I wanted to give him a return gift”
Rah: “Oh, that sounds complicated! But where am I here?”
Anu: “Oh hoo! You too are a nice actor. In fact, most men are. I know how you used to comment about me to Naresh, Now lets keep this between you and me. “
Rah: “Heh wait a minute. Naresh told you those?'
Anu: “His girl friend did. Now lets not fuck some useless pussy. What if we keep it between you and me. Show me if you are a real man. If you have guts, see me and comment me. You got the balls to do that?”

I was watching this with tears.

Rah: “Heh! Wait. . hmm. I dint mean to. Anh”, he hesitated a lot.
Anu: “Come on dick head. Dont try to act smart. What if I show you my tits? What if I show my pussy? Will you still act smart or just keep asking for more?”
Rahul jumped and I could see him sitting straight. The point is made. I am to suffer. I tried to shout but the stuffed panties made me only to whine.

Rah: “heh are you serious? Is it some kind of prank?”
Anu: “Serious as my husband. Can we start? I dont like wasting time. Lets get wet”, her bitchiness increased manifold and the voices had pure seduction.
Rah: “Oh yes baby! Yeah. What do you want me to do ?”

Now what happened next? Part 7 – The Classic Act – stay tuned
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 08:02 PM