Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
PIC VERSION - Part 5 - A stressful dinner with Anu

Part 5 - A stressful dinner with Anu.

I rushed into the rest room, sat on the western toilet after locking the door. My wife went in to the bed room to change dress. For some reasons, the last days saw huge outburst of my dick. First it was the cheesy sandwich Shylaja. Tight, slender and chick. Next was the vegetable burger Srilekha. Busty, booty and buxom. The reverse 69 was unforgettable. In between I had a threesome dream with Shylaja and Anu followed by a blow job which I did not realize until Anu told me. A pillow shag just in front of my wife in my sleep! Oh! What is happening? Then this vegetable seller who came just now. Looks like it is my good time. Cum splashes all over though except for the cum, rest were my dirty imagination. Yet it relieved all my recent work stress.

The pain on my cock was too high. As soon as I pulled by underwear down, my dick was shooting with pain. The tip is cherry red, bulged and looked as if like a nuclear bomb ready to travel miles deep and hit the spot accurately. As the air rushed and chilled my balls, my dick was slightly curved over and dancing to its left and right. The pin prick pain came every now and then. Whenever the pain came, i gripped my palms holding the faucet for support. My legs were stretched with my back resting on the flusher box. I was panting and letting out gasps of breath from my mouth. Who will resist such a big four time cum blast. I thought of staying there itself. There is no way I can sit naked at the hall and my wife will suspect me. Clear signs of cumming and she is an expert identifying it.

As of now, there was no information whether Shylaja or Srilekha told anything to my wife about my cum bath. There is no doubt on vegetable seller as she was partly involved watching me getting seduced and ejaculating on her. But the first two milfs are super special, next door aunties who lead a normal life. I doubt if they ever had an illegal affair but it is for sure that disgusted what I did. As long as there Anu does not know about these, I am safe. And I assumed I am safe so far. "Heh, what do you want for dinner", asked my wife outside the door. God! Is this the place to ask for dinner menu.

Me: "Dear. hold on! I cant simply think about a menu sitting here"
Anu: Laughs. "Ok! Ok! Sorry. How long you will sit there. Come out. Get some breath."
Me: "Yeah."

But I am in no mood to get out. I badly need to cool down. By reddish dick alone with the balls was still firm and rock steady. However an idea came in. I planned to
take some ice cubes from the freezer and keep it on my rods for reducing the heat and pain. I pulled over my underwear and the bermudas and went out. I covered with my vests to prevent my wife from seeing the big round wet spot on the bermudas near my cock. I opened the fridge freezer and took some ice cubes. Wrapped it in a spare
towel as a bundle. Just then, my wife told

Anu: "Heh! I am making fried rice. When did deepak sleep? Did he eat something"

Me: "Fried rice is ok. Make it less spicy. I am already on heat. He just had a cup of boost. Don't know when he slept"

Anu: "ok. Let him sleep. Why disturb him again. He will ask if he is hungry. But I think he had enough and that is why he slept."

Me:"Yeah. he was tired"

I was talking to her with my back towards the kitchen so that she might not notice my big rod.

Anu: "Heh. can you take that jar?", she pointed a big jar at the top of the shelf and I had no option but to help her. I went in to the kitchen just behind her and took the jar. As I turned to give it to her, I saw her in a typical desi style nightie. It had some flower pattern on a dark lavender tone. My eyes set straight on her humongous boobs which were clearly visible with the nightie revealing the shapes outlines. Even grabbing with my palms wide open will not be sufficient to cover her whole boob. The nighties she wear will have a U ct on neck and it was slightly low cut compared to normal nighties. It revealed her ample neck and the gold chains shined on her fair skin tone. She was still fresh by looks of her face, except for slight oily skin due to work strains. Her hairs were bunned up at the back of her head. She was smiling, staring at me as I was fixed on her mammaries.

[Image: s2_2.gif][Image: s3.gif][Image: s4.gif]

Anu: "I don’t know how you get your dick hard in a few seconds. My face is here. look at me."

As she said these in a naughty tone, she slapped on my cock balls over the bermudas with a little force. God! I am already burning and this slap increased it. I was about to shout but I controlled. She took the jar and turned towards the stove. This nightie is a killer. From the back of her neck and backs I could see no
impressions of any bra straps. That was why I could see a clean globe outline on her front. If I strained a little I could have easily got the impressions of her
bullet like nipples. My mind kicked in with all the moaning and filthiest thoughts..

Anu was screaming "oh yeahhh.. oh yeaaaahhhh.. aaahhh.. ufff... fuccckkkk.. aah. aah.. aaaaahhh", there was a "dhuk! dhuk! slrrrkk! dhuk!",sound as my balls collided smashing with her pussy hole and she was lying on the kitchen granite bench with her arms raised, palms clasped at back of her head and I was simply punching on her holes.

[Image: p1.gif]

Then Shylaja was slightly whispering at my right ear. "You are going great! Just be steady. Tilt your cock to your right. That angle rubs on my inner pussy walls. Just
keep doing it dear. ", as she was telling these she ran her fingers along my butt lines and was trying to apply some saliva near my anal hole.

[Image: p2.gif]

On my left ear, Srilekha was licking on my ear. The moment I turned to left, she grabbed my neck, made my slightly bend and spitted on my cheeks in a slow motion. The creamy saliva from her lips dripped out in a long thin gel like stream and landed on my cheeks. Then she used her tongue to apply it on my whole cheeks and then started to bite my lips violently. In between she rolled her tongue inside of my mouth and was licking left and right violently. It looked like she was some explorer digging for gold. Our saliva just mixed and each were exchanging loads and loads as we kept kissing.

[Image: p3.gif][Image: p4.gif]

No signs of that vegetable lady. She is a standby but not equivalent to Anu, Shylu or Sri. There was a wild rattling noise and I when I came back to consciousness I saw my wife using the mixie to make ginger paste.

Anu: "What? ", she asked taking a quick glance on my growing erection.

"Go and do some work. You are always like a street dog. Ready to fuck a pussy any time!", she added fuel to the fire.

Me: "Heh! Nothing like that.", I attempted to leave the kitchen.

Anu; "What? I know you are a dirty liar. See the size. Even for seeing in a nightie, you are getting such a stiffness. What if you someone hotter. I think you will
squirt like a mad dog all over them”, she laughed loudly as she said this.

Who can be so accurate than a woman guessing about something? She was right. I was like a mad dog for past two days and she predicted correctly that I will squirt all
over.

Anu: “What is that you are thinking ? Tell me something”, she demanded.

Me: “Nothing!”, I smiled politely.

As she raised her arms to pick up a box from shelf, I saw her fleshy arms and the perfect side boobs. The big ball was hanging without any support freely showing even the slightest vibration clearly. My darling has shed her bra with only her nightie on. The bullet like nipple was clear this time. The side view highlighted it like a charm. She could even open a beer bottle with her bullet hard nipple. When she is horny I always felt her nipple like an iron nail.

I got a flash. My darling was standing over the bed with her legs stretched. I was lying in bed naked with my cock erect in perfect upright position. The view showed
my cock standing just is between her stretched legs as she was standing. She was wearing only a dark blue blouse without a bra. From the toes, her legs, inner thighs,
the chubby pussy, light bushes over the pussy, navel hole, waist and the area just below her boobs, her cheeks and lips were all wet with my saliva. She was doing a
circling motion over her blouse with her palms pressing her boobies firmly. She pressed her boobs to reveal one half of the boobs as cleavage. Her blouse gave way and she was rolling her palms from right to left and then from left to right. The circular massage along with the view of her chubby legs and thighs made my cock to angle a bit in extreme erection. White cum dripped from the tip to my cock sides.

[Image: p5.gif]

She smiled and showed her tongue out. A slow motion tongue lick on her upper and low lips followed as she stopped the circular massage. Now, she slid her palms on
lower side of her boobs. Pressed it hard and then started giggling it. First he was doing alternative jiggles, first the left boob and then the right boob. and then she started to vibrate her boobies up and down and increased the speed violently. My cock shot an upright cum stream and then it fell back on my waist. My wife sat on my thighs and then rubbed the cum with her hands. She took it and applied it on her nipple area and then took some filling her clits. At last she wiped the remaining ones and slurped it with a finger into her mouth. She stood up again. My dick was dancing in pleasure and I was grunting loudly.

Then she turned her eyes sharp and stared at me like a violent eagle. She hold her blouse tightly. I could see her belly caving in slightly as she held her breath. The belly chain slid down and was just hanging in the hip are just above her pussy. She was having a french style vertical line of pussy hair that looked like number '1' while the remaining was cleanly shaven. As she held her breath, she held her tongue out fully and then in a second, she tore her blouse from the center. It was such a quick tearing of blouse that her boobs jumped out and kept giggling for some seconds. My cock was violently shooting cum on all sides. She got rid of her opened blouse and walked a bit front. Now she was standing just above my face. I could see her dripping white jelly like pussy. She stood stretched. A thin line of cum fell on my face. It created a spider web like line and it slowly came down and fell all over.

Anu: "Stick out your tongue bastard", she commanded. I obeyed her orders.

It was a thunder then. With a big pressure she humped right on spot with her full pussy getting teared with my tongue. The hump was from such a height that each time she sat on my tongue and stood up, the whole cot jolted and made creaking noise. She continued to do that on and on without stopping. Even my tongue felt like it will fracture. Each time she humped, my cock was spraying like a hand pump drawing water from well. Her back was all sprayed with my cum drops. Now, she turned the other side. She stood up straight while I was having my head on pillow. Now I was marveling her ass cheeks and butt hole which was so tight and blackish. She bent to the front when her whole body touched my torso and thighs. She let the full rod go into her mouth with her teeth pruning the rod's length. She then knelt near my tummy and raised her big booty buttocks.

[Image: p6.gif]

Anu: "stick out the tongue you son of a bitch", she yelled. I continued sticking out.

As she gave a tight bite on my cocks, she raised her buttock and kept humping on my tongue. Her butt cheeks kept colliding with my face.
I would have filled loads and loads on her mouth. She was spitting a large volume of cum on my balls. It was used for massaging my balls while she was deep-throating and I was busy dealing with her butt holes.

[Image: p8.gif]

"Durk! Durk! Durk!", the cum along with the violent pain brought me back and my wife was still cooking. It will be really a shame if I showed this to my wife and so I rushed to the toilet once again. I carefully closed the door, sat and then opened.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH", "durk! durk! durk", my balls were vibrating and my upright cock was shooting vertically in the air. Cum blasted all over the bathroom tiles in all directions. I cuaght hold of the faucet on one hand and towel stand on other hand while my hulk completed spitting out. The pain was so violent that I bit my lips myself unable to shout. The cum continued for 30 seconds in 2 to 3 sessions and finally it was over. Now it is just the pain and pricking. I took the wrapped up towel that had half melted ice and massaged it. It was then my vision started to turn normal. The effect was so good. I noted it down to apply ice water on a pussy and then fuck as the sensation was so divine. As i massaged I thought how tight was Shylaja's pussy. It was like the center of a mosambi fruit. Very tight to separate but the penetration would starve our cocks.

Whereas Srilekha's was like a Orange fruit. Loose and juicy all over and the sensation was very nasty. In fact I liked her butt hole more than her front ones. Milf! Then my ever lasting Anu. If there is one thing I liked the most, it is her domination. A much feared wife who could simply make you scream like hell. Anu's clits is like black gbangs with a hard seed. Clits like guava fruit that keeps tasting the more we chew and bite. Her pussy hole is like a ripe mango. The more it is pulpy, the better it will taste. We can keep licking for hours and the juice seem to be never ending. She takes care of it very well. We have not done much of anal so far.

After ten minutes, it was alright. The ice cubes worked. My hulk turned back to normal. It was cute and small. The balls sagged heavily like a small cloth bag. I stood up and then took the cleaning brush. Wiped off the tiles with water and ensured it was clean. I got out to see my wife having dinner watching tv. I went silently and sat near her and started to eat. It was alright. I finally felt comfortable with my dick staying real nice into my underwear.

After a lot of stiffness and struggle, it was alright. Haaa.. ! Phew ! Cool buddy!

So it looks ultra cool as of now. Was it? Am I going to be alright? Will I get dreams again? Why is that I squirt only by dreaming? When will I get my real action? There are lots to answer

Catch out the Part 6 – A stressful night with Anu. Is it Shylaja or Anu ?

Coming soon
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 08:01 PM