Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
Part 3 - The unexpected Twist when meeting Shylaja

Part 3 - The unexpected Twist when meeting Shylaja

Last night sleep was pretty tiring with the kind of extreme threesome dreams. I woke up a little late in morning and i was sure that I am going to be late to office. If I star t late it is for sure that i might miss the evening meeting of my son with his ever beautiful tuition madam. Shylaja is a natural beauty born to increase lubrication on rods and make men go wild. I don't want to miss a chance.

In my shower i thought how nasty and wild was that triangular form that anu, shylu and i attempted in my dreams. But in general Anu is not very co operative. She might beat the shit out of me if I ever open my mouth for a threesome request or of some affair if anything happened for real. Her aggressivenes is extended to bed as well. She is fierce in anything she do. I never thought she is such a character when i first met her at her parents home during our wedding talks. Anu is a typical busty housewife, working in a IT company, with a good wage and might have at least 2 to 3 co workers shagging thinking about her.

She is not an outright beauty like Shylaja but she has a soft teddy like chubby face but a wide hard mouth. In our first night, i never thought this woman would chew the tip out of my cock. At first i thought i would make her scream but then i realized it was me who kept shouting in agony and pleasure. She never let go of my penis until i shot cum thrice on her titties.

She cooks nice but she would like me to eat more pussy than food. Each session would be like a test for me and a final smile from her means she is pleased with my performance. She is average in height and was very tight at the time of our wedding. When I went to her home for first time, i saw Anu's mother Chitra first. I never realized she is my would be in law. I noticed a broad soft faced, busty, average height, booth like ass bulged, medium tanned milf standing in front of me. Her mammaries were like literally hanging a kilometre away on both sides. I wondered what kind of blouse or bra could handle the weight of those atom bombs. I guess stainless steel. I admired how hard working was my would be father in law was working day and night on this country side dick bursting milf.

Seeing her gave a confidence that my wife will also be busty and broad one day. And when Anu appeared i confirmed every inch of her beauty was from her mother. Her dad looked like a dead snake with a sunken tummy which is obvious to me seeing her mom's sizes. He is a server. He served her mom like a donkey, like a bull and he would indeed be a dead snake in front of that mature beauty.

I immediately said yes to the wedding proposal and was very happy? As expected Anu turned out to be a real stunner. She is moody at times but otherwise a perfect woman. Compared to her other routine things, she has excellent records in bed. Once i was out of mood and sad due to issues at office. She came near me wearing a fluffy t shirt. I was sitting on floor while she was standing. I saw meaty jiggly bare thighs with only a black panty. The t shirt was little loose. She asked me to push both my palms inside her t shirt after removing my trouser and underwear. My cock was smaller than my son's as i was totally off mood. She asked me to keep my palms over her breast and press it slightly with my palm. I slowly moved my palms and fingers slowly fun her belly sides, her navel and finally to her nipples. I Was shell shocked to notice a bullet like hardness on her nips.

The big aureola was stiff like a mattress around her nipples. As if a battery is charging on the + and - electric points, with both hands on her nips hidden behibd her t shirt my balls started to get stiff and vibrating. Meanwhile she slipped her panty down slowly, showing her Smooth pussy. I could see goosebumps on her clits as i increased pressing on her breasts. She quickly removed t shirt and when i saw up it was like two mountains side by side. She stretched her arms and raised it upward locking behind her head. With her head slightly tilted she started licking her smooth armpits. At the same time, as i kept pressing the mamaries i noticed her clit skin getting swollen bigger and bigger. Slowly, fluid started dripping from the sides of her pussy and then down on the inner thighs. Seeing that my dick took off like a boeing aeroplane. Sooner it became a jet standing and taking off at 90 degree straight. Without a delay, she hugged me, stretched legs and sat down forcibly on my thighs as if removing fibres off a tender coconut.

For a moment i felt black. The penetration was intense and we humped at each other for the next 1 hour. Result was my son. Such was her terrific performance.
I smiled at myself finishing my shower and coming out. Every cock deserves its own pussy or pussies in my case. As I said, Anu is a perfect full meal for me while Shylaja is a like a creamy cheese sandwich. I dressed up and came out of the room. As usual my whorish Anu was dressed up in a tight parrot green kurti. She never has the habit of wearing a dupatta (shawl) over her tops. It seemed the green tops may burst out any time with her titties falling out. However I liked other men staring at her boobies. Once in a bus I saw the ticket collector open mouthed when Anu stepped in with both her hands raised to the support bar above. Even I had a little cum in a moment.

Each year into our marriage life, Anu's boobies kept increasing in size. I worked well on it and she turned out to be a cougar. Often on weekends, she asks me to try out 69, reverse cow girl, butterfly etc., She is the master and I am her servant. She turned out to be the dream busty next door aunty who is homely and at the same time a dick wetting milf. Her green tops that day was so tight and I could see the bra lines clearly. Her co workers will enjoy a lot that day watching her shaking. "Heh, why did you shag last night?" she asked.

It was the most unexpected question of all time. "What ? excuse me?" I acted
"I saw you scratching your balls and moaning over the big pillow like a street dog" she replied.

It rocked me like a thunder. So she has seen me performing it. "I ! I! I just..", words stuck.

"I know. Thats why I asked to buy condoms and keep it ready last week itself. Can't you control until friday? Idiot" she added a naughty mood.

"Heh!" I chuckled and burst out laughing. "I am sorry. I seriously dint mean to. But I was so hot on dreams. And you came in that cherry red bikini with an open panty hole", I continued

Anu: "Stop it! Deepak (son) is there. You are such an asshole"

Me: I kept smiling as I got a tension building on my balls.

Anu: "You are in such a sleep that you did not even know my blow jobs"

Me: "What? Heh, are you joking"

Anu: "Stop it asshole. You almost gagged me with your cumshots. What a force !

My god, i thought of taking leave tomorrow and having fun. Its been days. Lets send him to school and have some fun Been weeks na
For a moment I felt like shooting cum again.

Me: "Yyyes. I will tell you. Not sure if I get leave. But yeah, I wanted to eat you my darling'

Anu: " Dint you notice the stickiness? What a fool you are

Me: "Yeah yeah. I was surprised. I thought not to raise your tension. I felt some pain on my cock while bathing. Thought it is body heat. But now only, I can realize it is my wife's heat", I told these as I caught my crotch and indicating as if I am masturbating.

Anu: "Enough. Lets go to work and come early. We will meet directly at his tuition. Remember to send his fees before noon. Transfer it to their account"

Me: "Sure

She started as she spoke these. I saw her bubble ass jump up and down and finally resting on her scooty. Her buttock and the scooty back looked like a 8 all together with one above the other.

She always dominates in making fun and I had a slight doubt if I would have uttered Shylaja's name. In fact she told she gave a blow job and there are chances that I might have told that. However, she was happy and so very much in mood talking to me. So, I took it for granted nothing was spilt. Moreover she is not the one to take an extra affair so casually. I am safe as of now.

I completed my work in a hurry thinking about the evening. All my thoughts were a mix of my wife Anu and the tuition madam Shylaja. I dont know how the reactions are going to be in the evening. My wife called me at noon and explained about the parent teachers meeting. They evaluate children and suggest imrpovement recommendations to all the tuition students. She mentioned about Shylaja and her sister running the administration for the 2 student stregnth multi subject tuition center.

Wait a minute! A sister of Shylaja! I doubted hearing it but the thought created an unexplained happiness. If Shylaja is a chessy sandwich, how would her sister be? Is it her elder or younger? Once again the curiosity kicked in and tension started building up. Like a raging bull I awaited.

The evening was pleasant and I reached my son's tuition on time. 6.45 PM it was, when I parked my bike outside the gate near the big assed scooter of my big assed wife. Hesitating for a few moments, I stepped in slowly. I could see my wife sitting with my son on a farther corner signalling to me come and wait near them. In a quick glance I did not find my cum bathed queen. Acting normally, I stood near my family. It had been almost 10 minutes and there was no Shylaja nor her sister. All were the parents and grand parents of all kids and the atmosphere was once again packed and sultry. To my relief, AC was put on the hall to cool down.

"Good evening everyone!" a voice dashed past everyone.
I turned to my right. A new wave of joy came in. I guessed it was the sister of my cum queen Shylaja.

"I am Srilekha and Shylaja is my sister. I welcome you all for the fifth mid-term discussion. I appreciate your patience and requesting you to wait until your token number is called for the discussion. I will be seated on this room and we will server you complimentary beverages to keep you cooled. Thanks again and have a wonder day"

Words started blurring out to me as she spoke. Where to start with? ok. From the top? ok. A cute round face just as her sister but a smaller bindi. There is an additional looped nose ring. She had a slightly chubbier cheeks compared to Shylaja. I expected another sleeveless beauty but she was dressed in a casual yellow kurti with a blue legging. Her voice had a natural sexiness to it. She is slightly chubbier than her sister, but a little short but the bonkers looked real tight. Guess a 36" for Srilekha whereas Anu had 38". MILFS all around. My dick started to dance. To avoid accidental erection I had a firm pop colored Jockey this time thought I cannot avoid the side slit pocket.

Right from her neck till the midriff, Srilekha had a curvy body outline. Her ass portion extended curvier indicating heavy ass worship by her husband. In fact when she turned and walked I noticed her ass was unusually heavy. Unlike Shylaja she cant handle dynamic sex positions. Her legs and thighs were just like her sisters. What a combination. Can we attempt a foursome ? As thoughts kept running wild I heard someone talking with my wife.
To a sudden adrenaline rush, it was Shylaja. She passed a quick glance on me but just naturally continued talking with my wife. She did not have cum stains as it has been a day since the incident occurred. My wife introduced me to her and I gave a polite nod. Another quick darting glance from her.

I head howling on my ear and I was actually penetrating her cheeky ass on a couch. She was opening her mouth wide in pleasure as I was squeezing milk from her tits. Ahh haa haa! Oh yeah baby! The howling suddenly stopped as a kid dashed me accidentally. I wondered what an actor Shylaja is as she was very natural. May be her husband vanished all my thoughts last night ass slamming and pussy devastation. hmm! Lucky fellow! For a moment a slow motion came on my mind with her licking the cum off her lips. My dick gave a quick jerk. Shut up idiot! You are not going to take your cock out and wiggle it off your pants. Just stay put! Freeze!
My mind had better control today. We waited 20 long minutes to meet the milf sister. I came to know she is her elder daughter with her husband being a doctor. Hi profile milfs I thought. As we entered, Shylaja knocked the door behind asking to speed up as they are running out of time. The sisters decided to split the job. Srilekha to give improvement recommendations while Shylaja to issue score cards and brief future plans for the kids.

Naturally my wife being a friend of Shylaja, asked me to stay and left to the other room where cum queen was sitting. I took my seat but I noticed Srilekha searching for files near her desk. A straight side view but in a kurti you cannot expect much to see. But to my amazement, i got a hint of cleavage as her kurti neck moved towards one side and with the wind from ceiling fan, I caught a small side cleavage. Her chain ran down through it. She looked like a chinese milf to me in terms of the fit yet chubby structure.

We sat in for the discussion but I was only half conscious with my thoughts kicking in. "Your son is performing well, so far", she started. Of course he is my son. She doesn't know how his father will perform. He already performed on her bitch sister and drenched her in loads. Damn! Control my mind voice.

She was all teeth and reddish lips talking and smiling. I reciprocated and holding my cock like a hulk ready to burst out. If someone has got a voice to seduce, it is Srilekha. Nothing else kindled much. I know she is fit but it is her voice that activated a part of my sex side. She was explaining me about his subject performance and at that time she gave a wide open laugh. In a moment, I noticed the sticky saliva strands raising near her tongue and extending till her upper lip while she slid her tongue from one side to the other wiping it off. My Hulk gave an initial signal.

My x-ray vision kicked in. In a flash I could see her sitting topless. A firm tight boobies with dark black nipples perfectly at the center. Waist lines and belly of just the right size with a big navel hole. looks like someone got punched in on a navel hole. Shylaja's was thin and straight while Srilekha's is full round and wide caving in. She said something when I nodded yes without even listening. My ears caught up this sound "Oh yeah!"... she was telling these for some other conversation. But my mind just burst open. The jeans started bulging in and I tried my level best.

At the neck of the moment, she just made a quick gesture getting rid of a mosquito and stood from her chair when I noticed a big jiggling of both of her boobs. Without hesitating she bent forward just to my right to pick up a mosquito bat which was behind my right. In a flash I saw the kurti giving way. The light behind illuminated the ripe lemon yellow boobies with her chain at center. White bra with a D cup holding her milfy mammaries. Without even moving I was sitting watching when she took the bat.

But by that time it was all over. She noticed me seeing like a hungry crow and her body language changed. Without a noticeable hint, she asked "so that's it from my side. What is next?". She asked me to leave indirectly but I was still sitting contemplating the words what is next. This time her boobs were all over. The threesome thoughts of last time plus the cum smell of Shylaja kicked in.

I was an uncontrollable bull. X ray vision kicked in and I was standing nude with my cock pointing in the direction of her panty clad pussy. With her hair bunned up at her head and a chick boobies and arms, she is another perfect milf. As if a Hulk, i just lifted her up by her belly. Kissed her navel and tickled it with my tongue. Before she would shake away, I turned her upside and down my her back and held her buttocks by my mouth and with my 9 incher directly into her mouth. She could not speak.

The wetness started immediately and made mine another inch longer. She was simply gagging on while I started stroking violently at her mouth. While I noticed a string of dots developing at her panties, I bit it with my mouth and threw it open. Damn! I could believe my eyes. It was thoroughly whitish and looked as it she fucked just some hours before. Without further thinking I buried my face on her pussy and ass hole.

It was a standing 69 with me managing all her wait while she was upside down with her thights flying on air. I literally chewed and dragged her clits while she made a rough moaning. My dick was giving her a hard time with deepthroating. Unlike other times, my cum started coming out with great force that the floor was all wet. Her pussy was like a hot chocolate cake. Each time I press my cock on her mouth, I could see cum oozing. "Hell! " I heard faint cries, but who cares.

I wanted a classic missionary on her and made her lie by her back on the table. Things flew here and there as I cleared the table. I gave her a few pussy kisses and tongue lickings and started riding. Her tight thighs stretched as a broad V with me at the center taking the digging. It was so smooth and I held her tits tight without bouncing. It was on the spot and no doubt it. She bit her lips, rolled her eyes, heaved heavily blowing air from mouth unable to resist temptation. Her pussy turned red and then I decided to change position.

I made her drag her head a little outside of the table and I stood just above her mouth while I lie down on her in reverse to eat pussy. That is what Anu likes. Eat pussy. Spit on it. roll on it. drag it. fickle it. tickle it. bite it. chew it. That is the mantra for orgasm. Surprisingly Srilekha started licking my ass hole. It was so slow and precise that sent shock waves on my spine. My cock started squirting in between her tits heavily. I applied my cum all over her nipples and surrounding areas and on her armpits. She had a broad, white, milf like flat armpits with hairs coming out. She had a mole there and I kept kissing it in between.

Unlike Shylaja, Srilekha's cum tasted very sweet and sour. Also her depth was so high which could be because of a big dick of her husband plowing it till date. I loved the depth. It was like Anu's who sometimes inserts two fingers along with my cock. I kept spitting on her pussy and smoothing it while she kept wetting my dick and balls. The table offered better penetration. 'Hell! " That was what Sri was uttering most times and I understood the ecstasy. Nothing wrong about it.

I lifted her like a teddy bear. Took her to the corner wall for support. Lifted both her legs till my torso and started punching my cock on her jelly like pussy. It was little loose but I loved my whole body touching her body and rubbing close.

I thought of giving a cum load right on her pussy this time. So I saved it for the best. I made her stand straight. Then asked her to life the other leg as high as she can and placed her toe on a 2nd rack from top shelf for support. I plainly inserted my cock like a key to a lock and shook a little. She was literally screaming "Helllll!!!!!!!!!", this time. On spot i hope.

Before another word, my eyes went black and came back again. A huge cum load with the deepest penetration possible. I was screaming like Hulk!!! "Arrgh!! Aahhh! ahhh" breathing heavily
"Helll! What the hell are you doing" this time the voice resonated and brought me back. I was not moving but completely filled in ecstasy.

Me: "I am sor... sor.. sorry mam! I am so sorry"
I then looked down but to my amazement my hulk was still down on my pants except for a noticeable erection. It was because of that she was shouting.

Sri: "Just leave before I slap you! Pervert!" she yelled noticing my cock.

Me: " I am so sorry. I am leaving right now"

As I thought of raising to stand, my hand touched the punching machine and it fell under her desk where she keeps her leg. I prompted to fetch it but she yelled, "No thanks Mr! Haven't seen a nasty guy like you. Please leave" forcing me to leave.
She bent down from her chair to take the punching machine while I raised to leave. My legs angled a bit and I grabbed the table for support. That forced the table on her back while she was still bending. As I tried to stood and pull back, my rod wiggled out. It was so hard that it sprayed out in all directions. I could see her panting down the table but as I was gripping it for support, she could simply bend down and not capable of moving.

I realized that my cock is emptying its load to the fullest. Not sure where it sprayed But 1 thing is for sure. I face fucked both the sisters. My cum is hot as a choco lava. Finally after a minute when my rod stabilized I pulled back the table.
She raised her head like a cum monster. Full of cream-pies. I noticed wetness in between her boobs. My cream has reached the deepest depths. Damn! It was also sure Srilekha swallowed some when trying to shout. She was shrinking her face with her fingers running across her mouth to pick up some hair. Wow! What a moment!
I stood motionless with my cock still standing like a hercules.

"You nasty brat. Look at what you have done", Srilekha shouted.

Someone knocked at the spring door. Without a delay I grabbed papers nearby and held it near by cock. Srilekha, unable to face it, bent down and tried to hide behind the table. As it went without answering, Shylaja stepped directly in without knocking further. Shock all over!

Shy: "What has happended? Where is Sri?" , as she passed glanced on me and the held papers she went the other side to see her sister on floor bending.

Shy: "Sri what has happened", the moment she lifted her head, Shylaja understood what has happened. In complete anger she turned quickly towards me.
In the time gap, I just moved near the table to see what is happening just behind Shylaja.

As she turned her midriff dashed against my standing out cock and it immediately resulted in a short but thick burst of cum. She was wearing a thin saree that time and the result was obvious. It wetted the navel.

Shy: "You son of a bitch! What the hell you think you were doing?", as she rose her hand pointing a finger and yelled angrily, my dick changed direction and shot another load upright. It splashed with a huge thud all over her face and mouth.

Jeez. Time for me to run. Without turning back, I stuffed my hulk back on place, adjusted the zipper, fetched my file and fled the place. Next token did not go. The door was locked on inside which opened briefly after 5 minutes when me and my wife were on our two wheelers by the gate.

"Token number: 23" shouted the assistant. Quite surprising to see the routine activities going on in spite of double cum bath on the Shylaja and Srilekha duo. They are indeed cum eaters and swallowers at their best.

Did my wife come to know about this mishap? What kind of a wife is Anu? Did Srilekha and Shylaja are cougars or are they planning a legal revenge?
What it unfold on the coming parts..

Part 4 - The passionate evening. A date without Shylaja & SriLekha

Every women is beautiful. Only real men can find the beauty with everyone. I am one of them and I narrate.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 07:53 PM