Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
[Image: icon7.gif] Part 2 - just beofre the next meet with sleeveless Shylaja

Part 2 - [b]The Wild dream runner . Shylaja stuns the host

[/b]I returned home by 7pm after dropping my son at his tuition. The experiences of the evening were mind blowing. Although i was scared of the consequences, it brought relief to me. To imagine me spraying cum on a slender milf like Shylaja is like a life time opportunity for me. I could still hear the cum splashing sound at her mouth and her face. Thurk! That's it. My Angel was shocked and i loved it. My demon just squirted all his loads on her.

The reactions she gave and the shock as she accidentally swallowed a load of cum in middle of a tuition jolted her. I ran out of the Hall as if i saw ghost. I was sitting on a chair switching on tv but my mind failed to cooperate. I could still sense the tingling sensation and vibration at my balls as if my rod could still unload many loads of hot cum on Shylaja. That cherry red lips and sticky salivating mouth was meant to swallow many many cum loads.

I was scared if Shylaja will let my wife know or will raise her voice or lodge a complaint against me for immoral behavior. The wait as well as my anxiety doubled as i need to pick my son back at 8 pm. I thought what will happen if my wife Anu knows about the shylaja disaster. Is spraying cum an issue? Oh man, but i did it in broad day light. In a hall. Right on her face. Her lips. Her navel. What a fool i am. No. I am the luckiest person on earth. My thoughts kept swinging back and forth.

I heard my wife's scooty sound outside. I was shocked to see her with my son. He was supposed to be picked up by 8.30 but he came 1 hour early. I feared the worst. There was something that happened for sure. Did Shylu inform my wife? She will not harm my son. That is for sure. My wife entered the hall with a tough look. The mood was eery. God, what has happened.

"What were you doing? ", she asked roughly. That's it. I was shaking internally. I am gone. Before i could reply the next thing came "dont you have any sense?"..

I am doomed. Damn. That slim cougar has informed about my cum bath. If she would have told me directly that it is non sense and she did not like it, i would have licked it all over from her or would have asked to cum on me as a revenge. Non sense!! Dont run dirty thoughts. Not at this time! I was prepared to face the worst.

"I have been calling all the time to your cell phone. What have you been doing ", she shouted impatiently.

I took my mobile out to see 7 missed calls. My mind was so occupied that i failed to notice this.

"Looks like his tuition madam is unwell. She asked all students to leave early. She called me as well to pick him up. That's why i kept calling you an but you are an useless idiot. Why dont you keep your mobile in ringing mode? " the shouting continued.

"What happened son? " i asked
"Miss was having head ache and did not teach at all. Suddenly she asked all of us to leave" told my son.

I was still nervous. "I dropped him late. Did she tell anything about that? ", i asked slowly to my wife a if nothing happened. Does cum bath creates head ache, i was asking internally. Ha ha!

"No. She did not tell anything. Looked a bit tired. Since you did not pick up i dropped in between my shopping and picked our boy. Please be responsible. " she yelled, threw bike key near me and went into a room.

I was very much relieved. I escaped. But now i started to feel happier. Why did Shylaja keep it a secret? Did she like it? Definitely not? A married women like her just simply wanted to avoid a problem and thats it. She would have wiped it off with a tissue and continued. Life is not like a sunny leone movie where she will moan oh yeaahh baby, tickle it, fickle it. Fast. Faster... oh yaaah.cum on my boobs. No one will tell like that. She will get another fresh load and hundreds of deep penetrations from her husband this night. All will be forgotten. My cum stain will simply vanish as her husband digs her pussy and ejaculate all over her colorful body. After all I just squirted. But he is the sole responsible man for that beauty

With a light heart i convinced myself. My wife rushed back and said "heh. Forgot to tell you. There is a student feedback session tomorrow. Both the parents must be there it seems. So please come home early so that we will go.. " said my wife.

What. My head started to spin. Again. But i felt there is no kick this time as my wife will be there. I cant really flirt with my wife nosing on me. Anu is a bit heavy for her age. Big buttock, loose pussy, bushy near the holes, bumpy ass cheek and tanker boobies. But her color will hide her weight. Open the bright or dark colored jacket. Our eyes will go blind by the huge swinging jiggling jugs. Of course a big mouth that can take 2 to 3 thick rods at a time and a firm solid arms that might simply crush the hell out of our balls.

In contrast i liked Shylaja. Slim. Tender. Thick. Just the right weight. One could explore more and more on her. My wife is like a full meal while Shylaja is a tasty light cheese sandwich. I prefer light ones and would love to lick more cheese out of her. Well, but tomorrow might be emberassing for both me and Shylaja. I am not sure if i will have the courage to face her. With a mix of emotions i went to bed later that night.

With too much dehydration and unloading sleep came in a wink of an eye. Unlike other days where i sleep without a single dream, today was different. To my surprise I was standing at the kitchen staring at the dark tiles. What the hell I am doing at my kitchen in a dream??

As i tilted my head down I heard a slight slurping sound. I was actually sitting above the kitchen granite rack. i could feel my wife heavy breathing near my balls. She was sucking my winnie like a pro. Its not plain sucking. She used some unusual tongue twister to create a rhythm. Her big mouth was filled with fluid oozing from my rod. She just kept stroking with her palms clasping my dangling balls. The feeling is heaven. With her eyes closed and her head between my spread thighs, she was kneeling on the kitchen floor as i sat knelt sat over the kitchen rack. Her other hand was simply descending down towards her bushes which I saw as i bent further. Her melons, arms and the rest were wet with nu saliva as usual. The slurping continued on and on and my dick continued to grow as a monster.

As i lifted my head staring straight I saw a pair of bouncy lemon yellow butts that reflected my face as the butt's surface was full of my saliva. A pale red bite mark added beauty to it. With Anu working on my rods, i thought who the hell this might be. I looked up at the standing girl who had one leg on the granite rack while her other leg held on a shelf at the wall for support. As I looked, i could see the right boob hanging with nipple firm as an iron nail. Above it was a face that made me shoot cum. Shylaja was standing giving a naughty smile at me. My dick grew 3 inch longer immediately while my anu tackled it deep throating, gagging and moaning.

It was ecstasy all over. I smiled at Shylaja. She spitted hard on my fore face yelling "you bastard. Show me of you are a real man".. she yelled this and forced her butts on my face. Her back of the butts and the crack slided smoothly from my node to my extending tongues.

Sprouts of sharp hairs grazed my cheeks, nose and my lips. Those were her Recently grown clean shaven pussy hairs. The press was so hard that I could just sniff and start wiggling my tongue back and forth on to the jelly rear ass. I dont know where I licked but it was all over her rear ass. She kept moaning loud while she jumped up and down ass sitting on my face. My cock grew now and then which my wife handled drinking all out of it like as she usually do.

Shylaja kept one leg sideward parked on a wall shelf so that her spread is maximum. So far I just used her rear biting, chewing, licking, dragging and grazing until her ass an rear cracks turned reddish. Now paused a moment and turned. It was the moment that defined the meaning of my birth. As she parked one of her leg once again at the shelf, i could see a beautiful jelly like pink hole right in front of my mouth.

I once again smiled lifting my head. She spitted even wilder and shouted "this is for you fucker. Show me what you are capable of ". She humped as she yelled those lines.

All my eyes saw was pinkish flesh with my face buried on her pussy right till my nose whose sides felt the heat of her clits. I was licking like a mad man making all exotic sounds while my wife kept fingering herself and spanking Shylaja now and then. The speed increased gradually as she started jumping over my face. At once i thought i bit her hard on the nutty G spot which was answered with a sharp cry. She shouted "you son of a bitch, eat this now" as she humped back, her holes filled my whole face when a big bulb of white fluid Oozed from her holes and filled my mouth. It was hot, a little sour, a little bitter and jelly like. I just gave a gulp and continued inserting my tongue all over her pussy and asshole. It is now my turn to grab my wife's face, hold her face firm while my rod is inserted deep and shoot cum. Anu is a master in swallowing. She just gave a bitch moan and continued her sucking.

Shylaja was all smiling, moaning and taking the pain with joy while Anu is fierce and dominant as usual. Her firm arms and broad armpits would make any cock jizz harder.

20 minutes in similar poses, my wife announced authoritatively. "Ok fuckers, get down to the floor". I got down and then held Shylu on her belly and brought her down. She instructed Shylu to stand on floor an spread her legs as far as she could. She then asked me to go to her rear while Anu sat on floor facing her cute pussyhole. I sat at the back facing her butt and anal hole. "Ok. Lets start" told my wife..

In a flash i burried my head on her soft butts and licking vigorously on anal and pussy holes from her butts. My wife was chewing Shylu's vagina from the front. The force was so vigorous that Shylu was unable to stand while she started shouting "ohh. Amma.. aahh. Ayyoo.. aaaahh"

While me and Anu just continued ramming her holes. Our tongues touched each other when I licked from back while Anu from front. Then Anu made Shylu lick her wide open hole by sitting on her face as Shylu lied down on floor. At this point, i stood directly in front of my wife targeting my rod directly into my wife`s wide mouth. She chewed so hard as Shylu worked under my wife's bottom holes. Shaking continued for next 15 minutes. My wife kept her hand buried fist deep on Shylu's golden holes.

Its my turn now. "Stand up bitches " i yelled. I made my wife stand on my left and Shylaja to my right. I asked each to grab a side of my balls to create enough erection. While they did it happily I kissed and chewed Shylu's mammaries to my right. Then i turned left and worked on anu's. At a point my rod was ready for the launch. I made both to. Knell down and lick along the length of my cock sides. Ahhh. What a feel.

Once I was lubricated enough i made them form a triangle with I at the center and Shylu to my right. Anu was at left. Each must bend to their sides in such a way that I ride Shylaja's pussy while i keep licking and biting my wife's boobies. Meanwhile, shylaja will keep licking my wife's pussy forming an intense triangular threesome. I was so hard that my cock hit the spot on first penetration and Shylu was simply grunting and panting in pain. Her mammaries jiggled so hard up and down that i felt like grabbing and Spanking them. Other side, my wide was unleashing bitchiness by unloading cum all over Shylaja's face. Everyone was screaming in pain.

15 minutes later I reversed the triangle with me riding Anu and licking Shylaja's soft breasts while my wife showed her expertise in licking Shylu's pussy. It was too intense at point of orgasm.

I made my wife to lie with her back on floor and then asked Shylaja to lie in reverse with her butts over back of my wife's head. While I ass fucked my wife hard like a bolt, i did an oral on Shylaja's anal and pussy as it became cherry red. Shylu did not waste time. She fingered and fisted on my wife's anal and pussy doubling the fun. 10 minutes later i reversed the order. Made Anu to lie over Shylu while I ass fucked Shylu and licked Anu.

Aahhh, aahhh… hoo yaaah… jeeezz.. ooo.. aaahhh.. screaming battle field.. it was the point.

All of a sudden Shylaja stood up and yelled "you bloody ass fucker.. take it. Pay back time. " with a huge splurting noise she gave out cum along with a burst of urine all over my body and face. She was agonizing with pain like a bitch. "Aahhh.. fucker.. fucker.. thats pay back for your cum…" she shouted.

"I loved it baby" i laughed. My wife stood up now and asked me to stand up. As i did she indicated me to unload within her pussy. Fearing a pregnancy i made her lift her tiny hair filled armpit and emptied all over. I applied some even over Shylaja's pits. She stood up again and asked me to empty some more load into her pussy. Nice move.

As I inserted and twisted, the unloading was as if a dam broke. A big volume just splurted and ravaged her pussy.. the wetness was so intense.

I rolled to my side and noticed my blanket was too wet. I checked my lungi and was shocked to see sticky mass all over my lungi.

Just near me was my wife sleeping in her usual nightie. Shit! It was one hell of a dream. I felt too thirsty.

Without disturbing Anu i went to kitchen to drink water. There was no one on the granite ledge. Shit! It was one fucking dream and no payback has been made yet. Damn! This sleeveless Shylaja is one hell of a cock buster.

God, why not make my dreams come true!

Thinking about tomorrow's meeting at tutor office I was slightly convinced that I can at least see Shylaja if not can do all that happened in dream.

Isn't a dream a manifestation of real thoughts or happenings?

Wait and see what happens when this naughty man meets Shylaja and a surprising person tomorrow at yhe tutor meet. Is Anu really a cooperative wife?

Wait for more and more dick rocking fun.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 07:51 PM