Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
Part 1 - The first experience. Unleashing sleeveless Shylaja

It was an usual sunny day. I started to home early from office as I have to drop my son at his tuition. My wife went for shopping and so I admitted to do this chore in place of her absence.

It was very sunny and I felt a desperation to reach home unable to bear the heat. I speeded up and it was a block and tackle kind of driving that brought me home in less than 20 minutes. The moment I reached home I picked my son who was ready to start to his tuition. He was yelling at me for being late and was warning me constantly about his tuition madam scolding him for being late.

Without even having a cup of water, I locked my home and speeded up to the tution place in a hurry. In the next 15 minutes, we were there at the entrance. My son gave me a horrifying look indicating the time in his wrist watch. I asked sorry and assured him that I will apologize to his tuition madam as well. As this is the first time I am going to meet his mentor I asked her name to him. "Shylaja", he said.

The name has a Shy to it and I felt it nice. uttering twice on my mind, I stepped on to the small hall which was full of students of all ages. A very busy tuition center in deed. I waited a little before I could meet the lady who is in charge.

A group of kids were blocking my view and in a moment they gave way. I got my first glimpse of her. SHYLAJA. Waahhh!

I would not say she is chubby. But she was in between chubby and bony. That day she was wearing a cotton saree with an orange sleeveless blouse. There is nothing much to expose but she was slightly bending forward to pick up a kid's notebook. There were no cleavage but I could see some valley between above her cleavage. Then she shot a glance at me. A broad face with a bindi at center. Black hairs that curled at the sides of her face near her ears. A broad stud which was beautiful. Straight nose and just the right amount of flesh on her cheeks. A curly sharp ending lips that is cherry red in color that could lick cum forever until a man might yell in pain.

My son pinched me at my thighs and I moved towards her direction. She nodded greeting me and I wished her a good evening. Words initially did not come from me and she smiled at me seeing me slipping and struggling for words.

The teeths were ordered and neat. Could see a little of her toungue wetting her lips and I got a slight tightness on my jeans. That cherry red lip could lick my tip of cock on and on and forever. The wet lips against the smooth clean shaven balls with her tongue licking upward till my cock point with saliva dripping.. My throat got too dry and I coughed unable to resist my thoughts.

She asked for the purpose of my visit. I struggled once again for words With repeated coughing she asked if I may need some water. I nodded my head and she directed me to a corner where there was a can of water.

As I moved to corner and was drinking water, I noticed her fully. The crowdy hall made everyone sweat including the darling whom I am staring like a hungry dog. That orange blouse with the heavy sweating near her armpits from the sides made my thoughts run wild. When she was instructing a kid, she accidentally raised one of her arm to adjust her hair and that revealed her shaven pits. It had some hairs coming out which showed that she has shaven it recently. Very whitish in deed. Her arms where just of right proportion which made her look tight.

The orange blouse complimented her skin colour and it looked as if she is without a blouse. A slight belly was visible which was lemonish yellow with sweat shining in evening sun. I will lick her belly sides forever.

In a moment I looked at her toes to see if she is married. And yes, she is. Feeling jealous about her husband I went towards her to talk.

I spoke about the purpose of my visit and she hinted me to have a seat at another corner so that she could come and discuss. That was a good point. I got the rear view of her when I waited on the other side. She was still instructing kids and I wished she could continue that for long time. The arms was smooth as silk with her lean finger nails painted dark red. With the right chubbiness how good it will be to have my cock stroking in between those delicate fingers.

I will jerk like a mad dog on a hand job. She was waving her hands constantly and I could see a mild jerk on her arms and I noticed her pits thrice. What an armpit she has. In sun light I could see those tiny hairs growing on her shaved armpit area. With the orange sleeveless blouse I could bet that she was wearing a white bra inside to neutralize the colours.

I would have her lay down on bed with her arms stretched and would rub my cock balls on her hairy pits. the sensation will be divine. I will just rub and rub untill my rod is hammer hard to insert. Ahh. My jeans started to get too tight. I took a magazine nearby and pretended to read to hide my erection.

"Sir.! She called. Just 2 minutes, I will assemble the kids and come there". shylaja said.

I felt as if she said like my wife. "2 minutes. I will be ready"

As she walked in the hall, I noticed her ass. Wondered how her ass is like a teen ass while she was married. I guessed she would have at least been married for 4 years. Her face spoke of that. Clear as milk and the lips indicated she would have handled her husband's cock pretty well. Who will not like to spray cum on a face like that.

Her tender ass and lengthy cheeky legs made me even wilder. I guessed if she has a clean armpit, then she might have a clean pussy too. The more she hided with her saree, more I thought of ripping that and making out. My thoughts ran wilder again.

I imagined she was at kitchen with only that orange blouse on. Her thighs were wet and as she spread I could see a greyish dripping pussy. My saliva was all over. She was stroking my balls with her toes and let her nails prune over my cock. My rod was hitting hard like a hammer.

I ran my fingers inside her pussy to feel the liquid all over and my fingers went it so easily as if inside a banana. I pinched and dragged and fingered while she continued stroking using her toes. Suddenly her long legs with the tightness of her thighs wrapped around my butts and my hammer had no place other than the sweetest pussy hole awaiting penetration. While my lips drenched with her saliva and my cock fully inside her pussy, there was a violent jolting on the kitchen racks. The force is intense that I was digging her pussy about 4 times a second. All she could do was moan but contorlling it with an even harder kiss and tongue rolling inside my mouth finding more saliva to swallow.

Suddenly a voice woke me, "Sir. !". Shylaja was little confused seeing me sweating all over. The magazine is still on my laps and just below it was my tower standing up right. If I take it, she will notice it for sure. I was scared to death unable to know what to do.

But in all these dreams, I did not see any of her boobs. I did not get a clearer view so far. "Sir! What happened" she asked.

"I was little tired from office. Sorry that I did not hear you properly. I came here to ask sorry that my son was late to tuition. It is because of me and I assure it will not be repeated" I struggled like a shy kid picking up words one by one.

She would have sensed something unusual as I tried to stand but with the magazine still on my laps. I was pressing it with my hands but the center of the magazine bubbled up hinting an erection behind it. I was so horrified.

"Ok. That is not a problem. I can understand. But what is this?" she was so angry and her tone was so dominating. I could understand she noticed the unusual erection and the magazine and I did not have an idea what to do.

She also got scared and went a little sideways to pull a screen to block our view from rest of the hall.

While she pulled her screen raising her arms, I got the view what I was waiting for. Her arms were raised with the sweat dripping right from her neck towards the valley of her breasts and then to her armpit sides and then to her belly sides finally going down to her butt sides. As she got up a bit to pull the screen, a shapely ripe side view of her boobs filled my eyes.

It showed how her husband handled her. For her age, it seemed a bit too much hanging boobs. It would have been 34 in size but a little saggy. No doubt I would have dragged it with my lips and teeth. The looseness told how it can flexibly hold the cock in between and jizz. With the speed I would dig, they will swing wildly from left to rigth and top to bottom. Her nipples might be a bit broad for the size but black like a gbang fruit. Wahh!! Shylaja is such a treat to watch.

I noticed her coming towards to me and talking something. But my dreams kicked in so hard that I lost the reality.

We were back in the kitchen in my dreams. I was pressing those white hanging breasts and pinching the nipples. I licked her armpits again and again as she graoned while my cock was simply devastating her pussy. The click, the thud, the sluk sound filled the air and I could sense the divine liquid leaking between the gap on my cock and her pussy hole.

It was such a delight to lick right from her boobies to her pits. Then licking from her belly sides till her clits.

" Sir!!!!", she gave a shout and that brought me to reality.

With the force, the magazine dropped. I did not notice my jeans zipper gone down with the erection. The grey underwear was a Jockey one. It had a side hole to take the cock out. But with the erection it came out with the reddish cock tip spot on.

Before she could utter another word, it just blasted out.
"Thuk! Thuk! Thuk!" I was groaning internally.

But the force was huge that the cum splashed her right on her navel and her belly. I was just unable to stand as my balls kept vibrating and I held a chair for support to sit.

She was furious as a monster and just turned to me to look at the nastiest ever thing I did. She was about to yell "Whaaaaaaat the fuck" and when she opened her mouth to shout "Whaaaaaat", my cock blasted again as I was sitting on chair with rod up right.

A huge load of cum raised up on the air like a rocket bomb. The target was so accurate as I would have ever imagined. I saw her pinkish tongue, the cherry lips and the face splashed with my cum.

In an urge to say "the fuck and complete the sentence she licked through the cum and swallowed it in haste. She was equally shocked starting at my rods just behind the screen.

What a view ! What a woman! Sleevless Shylaja. the sex queen. I got the view that I only dreamt of. My cum on a milf like her. What a timing!

I winked quickly and wrapped up my jeans and pulled the screen aside and ran out of the hall!!!

I did not know what sleeveless Shylaja did with the cum all of over her.
I thought she might wipe it off and continue the classes

Or if it was a bed room I thought she would have licked it all with her pinkish tongue and asked for more on her titties and pussy. Her tiny hairs on pussy would be a nice play to press and cum on. She would have asked for more.

All over, while I was driving back home I thought how happy it will be if I got a second chance to jizz like that when I pick my son back. But life is too cruel. I may not get all chances. So sad. I just drove back home.

Sleveless Shylaja Part 2 to be continued.

Every women is beautiful. Only real men can find the beauty with everyone. I am one of them and I narrate.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 07:48 PM