Adultery Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa
Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SLEEVELESS SHYLAJA

This is my first creation and you can expect many more like this. Use the index below to navigate quickly on this multi-part story.
Index:

1 - The first experience. Unleashing sleeveless Shylaja
2 - The Wild dream runner . Shylaja stuns the host
3 - The unexpected guest while meeting Shylaja | HERE
4 - Its not Shylaja or Srilekaha this time | HERE
5-
[b]A stressful dinner with Anu [/b]| HERE
6 - A stressful night with Anu. Is it Srilekha or Shylaja ? (PICs included)
7 - A classic Act. Revenge justified !
8 - A bitchy reply by Anu - subPart2 - subPart3
9 - Shylaja Once again
Further doubts (SP1) - Meeting Shylaja(SP2) - The Shocking Act(SP3) - Shylaja like a pro (SP4) - Caught at wrong time (SP5)
10 - The Loser - a. Luck or Bad Luck ? (SP1) - The faithful one (SP2)
[b]11 - Part 11 - The Friendship - Good old college days (SP1) 11.b - The First Accident(SP2) - 11.c - The Strict Srilekha (SP3) - 11.d - The Bumpy Ride (SP4) - 11.e - Fucked up (SP5)
12. The Retribution - 12.a - Worry all over - 12.b - The Big Game - 12.c - The Fantasy - 12.d - THe bigger game - 12.e - So Happy - 12.f – Back to Reality
13. Mixed Emotions - 13.a – A bad morning- 13.b - The Unexpected intimacy - 13.c - A steamy session for shylaja
[/b]
- 13 d - Too much confusion - 13.e - Trial and the test
14.1 Arise - 14b. Endless outburst - 14c. The mesmerising damsel- 14d The unexpected treat - 14 e. Pandemonium eveywhere
15a- The bold and the beautiful - 15b Vacation starts- 15c Shopping spree - 15d One hell of a Ride

Every women is beautiful. Only real men can find the beauty with everyone. I am one of them and I narrate.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleeveless Shylaja, Cougar Srilekha & Milfy Anu - Triple Adventures by JwalaJumpa - by Ramesh_Rocky - 19-04-2019, 07:48 PM