Thriller The Impact of Lust (Completed)
Episode 23

Arun saw the lust in his boss Gowranga’s wife’s eyes as he walked towards her. She unconsciously licked her lips as her eyes were locked on to his erect cock waving in the air as he walked. Was it so appetizing for her that she longed to taste it in her mouth? He was going to fuck his boss’s wife and he was going to fuck her well. She must shudder and scream in ecstasy under him. She must become a slave to his manhood. He was going to use her to push her husband aside and take over the gang. He could use her to kill Gowranga but that could cause some problems. His boss still had connections and trusted in influential places and they may not want to deal with him if he takes over. It would be better to render him helpless without being able to do anything but be a figurehead in name only while he wielded the real power. He must make Deepa his ally. She should be persuaded to poison her husband, not to kill him, but render him helpless to move or speak. He would then run the organisation on his behalf. I will fuck his wife in front of him and he will be helpless to do anything about it he vowed to himself. That would be his revenge for Gowranga not helping him when he wanted revenge against Vinod for his brother’s death Arun thought with anger. His brother Bogan who had been so loyal to Gowranga but in return Bogan’s death meant nothing to Gowranga except for the selfish reason that it weakened his gang and affected his flow of illegal income.

Arun stood in front of Deepa. Her eyes were still locked on his manhood. “Take it in your hand,” he said softly.
At last Deepa looked up at his face. “You want it don’t you Deepa? Hold in in your hand .. it won’t bite you,” He said with a smile. Hearing him say this Deepa smiled too, her smile being diffident.

Seeing her still unmoving he took her hand in his. Her hand was slightly trembling. In this one week of chatting with her he had aroused her enough to get her to this point where she was ready to give herself to him but there was still some fear inside her. The fear was because her husband would kill her … and probably Arun too if he got to hear about this but her desire was so great she had overcome her fear to some extent. She had no guilt that she was going to betray her husband, only the fear of discovery. Arun placed her hand on his cock. Her fingers were cold made more obvious by the heat of his flesh. It indicated to Arun how much of fear she was in but she nevertheless wrapped her fingers around his cock.

“Shake it Deepa, it’s all yours now, do what you want with it.”
She was just holding it not doing anything, just looking at it as if mesmerised. “You’ve seen it before .. why this hesitation,” Arun said. He was referring to when she had see it on video call when they mutually masturbated as they chatted.

“It’s so hard,” she spoke in fascination for the time.
“That’s because of you my love, he wants you,” he said huskily.
“It’s like iron,” she repeated as if she couldn’t believe herself.
“Why isn’t Gowranga’s hard like this?”
On hearing her husband’s name being mentioned she looked up sharply at his face. She had let go of his cock.
“Deepa, don’t you want my cock. Don’t you want to fuck with me? He said crudely.

Arun saw her lips tremble a little. “What if he finds out, he’ll kill me.”
“Don’t worry I’m here for you, forget that arsehole.”
She flinched slightly when she heard him curse her husband so disparagingly. Whatever said and done he was the father of her kids. But then her desire conflicted with those emotions. Here was her new lover who was rock hard for her unlike her husband of fifteen years. She let him take her hand and place it on his cock again. This time she started stroking him without him asking her to do so.

“I want you Arun, otherwise I wouldn’t have invited you here today but I can’t help being scared a little. This is a big step for me. In my fifteen years of marriage I’ve never cheated on him.”

“Great Deepa, then I’m your first lover then. The first cheating fuck is the best fuck you will experience.”
She smiled shyly biting her lips. Her face flushed in shyness and lust. “Yours is so hard not like…,” she stopped suddenly biting her tongue.
“Not like???” he prompted but she refused to go on.
“Not like Gowranga’s cock? Hmmm?”
She averted looking at him in embarrassment but he wouldn’t let go. “Not like Gowranga is it. Why does his cock not stand?”

“Chee your terrible. I’m not answering.”
“Come on don’t be shy, doesn’t his cock stand? Arun goaded her.
“No, no, it does,” she said quickly in defence of her husband.
“Then??”
After a few moments of silence, she finally said in a low voice,” It gets erect but it’s not as strongly stiff like this.”
“What a fool he is, a woman like you would make any man’s cock as hard as rock.” He wanted to drive home to her that he considered her attractive and to create a little resentment in her towards her husband.

The truth was she was not very attractive or anything like that. Being a mother of two kids and being in the latter part of her thirties she had put on some weight. She had a bit of a belly but she was still okay for a fuck. She had a bit of raw sexuality in her face. Probably she was good enough to arouse the sexual interest in inexperienced men in their teens or twenties but for Arun she was just an end towards a means.

Arun looked at the bulging mound of her pussy. There was about a two weeks growth of pubic hair there. “You’ve got a juicy pussy Deepa,” he said as her ran his finger over her slit.
“Ssssss…. Arun….oh..ohh…”
“Hmm good, your wet,” he said feeling the inside of her hole with his fingers. She moaned softly as he fingered her. Her hand on his cock tightened as lust slowly overcame her. Suddenly she grabbed him and kissed him passionately. As their lips pressed and ground against each other her tongue entered into his mouth. It took Arun by surprise that Gowranga’s wife could kiss like this. Maybe there is more hidden within her sexually waiting to be explored he thought to himself. This may turn out to be a good fuck after all. Sometimes the less attractive women tend to make up for it by their enthusiasm. Their kiss lasted a good few-minutes. Finally, when they came up for her she blushed at her own display of passion.

“Your tits are like ripe melons, feed it to me,” He whispered in her ear. Her hands were teasing the flesh of his chest. Instead of feeding him her nipple she started kissing him all over his chest. She ran wet lines over his flesh with the tip of her tongue before teasing his erect nipples one after the other with the sharp end of her tongue.

“You are full of surprises my dear, you are really hard up for sex,” Arun said to himself pleasantly surprised by her sexual skills.
She bit and sucked on his nipple making him groan in spite of himself. He wanted to be in total control but she was making it difficult for him. She started stroking his cock again as she did this making him squirm in pleasure. His boss’s wife was way better than some of the whores he had banged. When a woman was seeking pleasure for herself she tended to want to do that for her partner too. He enjoyed these pre-coital sexual ministrations from his boss’s wife for a while but he wanted more.

He pulled her head up and said,” That’s not where you should suck. I want your mouth elsewhere.”
It took a few seconds for her to register what he meant. Realising his want her eyelids fluttered in a mixture of desire and shyness. “You do that for your husband don’t you?” He asked hoping the answer would be negative and that his cock would be the first one to explore her mouth. But she actually did do that for her husband though infrequently maybe once in about five encounters. But now in the last four to five years their sexual mating occurs just about once in three or four months and Gowranga doesn’t even expect that from her. The sex for him seemed to be out of duty rather than any desire for pleasure. All this had led to the build-up of a huge degree of sexual frustration which was finally getting release through Arun. Without answering she slowly tongued her way down from his chest, down over his stomach till she was on her knees in front of him. His cock stood like a thick black snake ready to strike. She lovingly kissed and licked it all the while stroking it. She looked at only the second cock that was ever going to fill her mouth with deep desire. She opened her mouth wide and took his head inside her warm and wet mouth. As she moved her mouth back and forth she slowly pulled his foreskin back exposing his sensitive bud to her licking tongue. She revelled in the taste of his seeping pre-cum as she sucked his tool.

Arun looked at the photo of Gowranga hanging on the wall opposite him and thought to himself,” Look you son of a bitch, see how your wife, the mother of your kids, is lovingly pleasuring my cock with her mouth. The same mouth you would have kissed a thousand times is tasting my cock you bastard. Soon I’ll take over everything from you.”

After about ten minutes later he was on top of her driving his big rod into her moist tunnel. Each time he pushed in hard his stomach would thud against her belly. She would cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, a little pain because of little use and a lot of pleasure because of her huge need.

“Hhungg…. Hhunngg… Hhunngg…,fuck … fuck… faster…faster,” Deepa moaned. Her whole being was on fire. Her long neglected sexual heat was at last getting released. She held his head to her breast as he chewed on her nipple as he humped her deep and hard. After long months of frustration, it wasn’t long before she felt the enormous wave of pleasure as she reached her first orgasm. But he continued to hump her till she came again and again. She must need him from now onwards. She must want to do anything for him. He fucked her till she lay crumpled beneath him being. His hot semen was brimming in her love channel and her heart was filled with joy. He took her once more before she sent him away with a loving kiss. When she went back to her bedroom the mess that was her bed made her smile, feel a little embarrassed too at how wildly they had copulated like animals. She started cleaning up the place so as to leave no evidence of what had happened there all the while thinking of her lover who had given her immense bliss. Even if her husband was to find out and kill her it would be worth it for the ecstasy that she had just experienced.

The fund-raising event was going on in full swing. Most prominent businessmen were present there. Among them Poorvith, representing his father, Prakash representing his and Yogeshvar. This was organised by the main opposition party and its alliance parties. The coalition that was expected to win the next state elections so all the prominent business people were there. They made it a point to contribute to both sides of the political divide so that whoever comes to power they would still have influence with them. Among the prominent party leaders mixing with the crowd and getting themselves known to everyone were Rakesh and Lekhashree. They were both talking to Yogeshvar as he was known to them with Lekha and Premavathi being friends and all.

“You must really support us,” Rakesh was telling Yogeshvar,” we’ll definitely form the government soon. Yogeshvar just smiled in reply.
“Rakesh would be made a minister you know,” Lekha interjected proudly.
“Now, now, Lekha, nothing is known for certain,” Rakesh said self-deprecatingly but the smirk on his face belied that display of modesty.
“Sure, I’ll support you, after all we are all good friends,” Said Yogeshvar.

All of them were mingling in the large ballroom of a big hotel. Security was very tight and no uninvited guests were allowed especially the press. The few trusted staff of the hotel were strictly warned by the hotel management that nothing that happened inside was to leak out or there will be dire consequences. Hence there was free flow of liquor and cocktails in the ballroom.  The leader of the main party Mr. Maheswara, who was tipped to be the next chief minister was making his way around the guests. He stopped over to speak a few words with them.

After a few pleasantries he spoke as if conspiratorially to Yogeshvar. “Keep an eye on Rakesh Mr. Yogeshvar, he is going places.” Both Rakesh and Lekha beamed proudly listening to the compliment by such a prominent leader.

Prakash who had been observing the group walked over to them as Mr. Maheswara moved to the next group of guests. “Hello sir, how are you?” he addressed Yogeshvar.

It took him a few minutes to recognise Prakash as being the son of one of the prominent businessmen in the city. He vaguely remembered having been introduced to him.

“Oh, hi young man, how are you,” he said while desperately trying to recollect Prakash’s name.
“I’m good sir, I’m surprised you recognised me. We had only met one time really. I bet you don’t even remember my name,” Prakash smiled disarmingly.
“Guilty as charged,” Yogeshvar replied with a smile of his own.
“I’m Prakash sir,” He said as he shook Yogeshvar’s hand. In his mind Prakash thought,” You better remember the name because I had been drilling your wife the whole of the afternoon two days ago.”
“How is aunty? Is she here,” Prakash asked Yogeshvar.
“No, she’s at home. She said she was tired and wanted to rest.”
“Anything wrong sir,” Prakash asked with false concern. I’m the one who is the cause for her tiredness he laughed to himself.
“No nothing like that, she really doesn’t like these types of functions. She’s good,” Yogeshvar replied.

Prakash wanted to tell him,” I know she’s good, she showed it to me three times yesterday afternoon,” but all he said was “Oh I see.” He took perverse pleasure in casually chatting to the man whose wife he had been banging secretly.
“This is Mr.Rakesh and his lovely wife Mrs. Lekha. Lekha and my wife are very good friends,” Yogeshvar introduced the couple who were watching the small talk between them.
Only after hearing Lekha’s name did Prakash really observe them, especially Lekha. “So, this is the bitch Prema has set up for me to fuck in a few days-time,” He thought happily. She was a sexy bitch alright. Even though she had dressed up conservatively in a saree for this function her curves were still observable. It was going to be a pleasure fucking her.

Lekha off course knew who it was. She had already seen his naked body and massive tool from the pic Prema had sent her. Lekha felt her mouth go dry. Prakash shook both their hands, secretly giving Lekha’s hand a little extra squeeze. They were chatting pleasantly for a minute or two when Maheswara beckoned Yogeshvar and Rakesh over to him to meet some other people leaving Lekha alone with Prakash.

“Come Lekha, let’s go get a drink,” he told her authoritatively.
She followed him as if hypnotised as he walked towards a drink station. He picked up a whisky while getting her a glass of wine. She felt a strange compulsion to do whatever he said. He was the dominant and take-charge type and she reacted meekly. He adroitly moved them towards a pillar so that they were not prominently visible to others. He stood in front of her blocking the view of her for others.

“Prema told me all about you Lekha, you are more gorgeous than she said you are.”
Lekha did not know what to say.
“Did she tell you about the time we had two days ago Lekha? She told me she did.”
“Yes,” Lekha answered shyly.
“We had a wonderful time .. and you and I will too soon. After seeing you I can’t wait for the day,” Prakash leered at her breasts.
His boldness was disturbing but at the same time exciting to Lekha. “See what you have done to me,” He said as he pulled her hand and placed it on his bulging front.

Lekha was shocked and afraid someone would see but his body was blocking her from other peoples view. In that few seconds she had a measure of how big he was. He had made the cream flow from her pussy. Prakash enjoyed seeing her discomfort. This politician’s wife was itching for another person’s cock so why should she be shy he said to himself.

“Please, someone might see,” She pleaded to him.
He let go of her hand after a few seconds but before that, without her conscious will Lekha had squeezed his cock before realising what she was doing unconsciously.
“Give me your phone,” He said as he took her phone and dialled his number and gave a missed call.
At that time Lekha looked over his shoulder to see her husband looking around for her.
“Quick, I’ve to go, he’s looking for me,” She said as she grabbed her phone from him and quickly joined her husband.

Prakash was casually walking around when Poorvith joined him. They had been introduced but had not really spoken but now Poorvith was aware that he could potentially be his brother in law.

“Hi Prakash, fancy seeing you here, didn’t uncle come? Poorvith asked smiling friendlily.
“No, he couldn’t make it, he is having a very important meeting, so I came on his behalf here.”
“Same situation for me too, my dad is on one of his overseas trips so I have to endure this tedium,” Poorvith volunteered.
“I know, that’s why your mother is coming to my condo tomorrow and I’m going to fuck her brains out,” Prakash smiled within himself.
Poorvith felt a little awkward in the situation. Hesitantly he asked Prakash,” I hear that our parents are keen to see your betrothal with my sister Sandhya. I hope you are not being coerced into this in anyway?”

Prakash laughed out loud. “No chance of that. No one can force me. I’m honestly willing to give it a try. I’ve gone on a date twice with Sandhya. We seem to get along. Let’s see how it goes.”

Poorvith was relieved to hear this. “That’s good. Sandhya is a little spoilt but she’s a good person,” Poorvith played his role as an elder brother by vouching for his sister.

Prakash looked at Poorvith relieved face. He could see the resemblance to Mounika in his face. “If your sister is half as good as your mother is, in bed I’ll have no complaints,” Prakash thought to himself.

“Your sister and I are getting along quite well and I think there will be good new soon.”
“I’m so glad you two are getting along well,” Poorvith said happily.
“Not as well as how your mother and I are getting along my dear future brother in law,” Prakash thought,” before your father come back your mother’s pussy is going to be sore.”
This evening had gone on well Prakash said to himself, I’ve chatted with three men where I’ve been fucking the women in their family, or in Lekha’s case going to fuck soon.
[+] 2 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Impact of Lust (Completed) - by game40it - 18-05-2021, 08:58 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Twilight123 - 18-05-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Eswar P - 19-05-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Bandabia007 - 19-05-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 19-05-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by srinivasulu - 20-05-2021, 07:34 AM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by RJ668 - 20-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by game40it - 20-05-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: The Impact of Lust - by Givemeextra - 20-05-2021, 07:21 PM