Poll: WHAT DO YOU LIKE....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GANGBANG
15.51%
49 15.51%
GROUPSEX
10.13%
32 10.13%
GROPING
8.23%
26 8.23%
OLD YOUNG
8.54%
27 8.54%
INCEST
19.30%
61 19.30%
bang
5.06%
16 5.06%
SWEAT
6.33%
20 6.33%
CUM BATH
7.28%
23 7.28%
CHEATING
12.34%
39 12.34%
USED
7.28%
23 7.28%
Total 316 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr
cont...

The whole day went like this and at around 7:30 pm the professor and the old man took Nazriya into the bed and made her lay between them and they both used their hands to feel the tender beauty of the young student.

Then they took one boobs for each and started sucking them for a while. The old man after sucking her breast for a while moved between her legs and licked her inner thighs and the professor moved to her mouth and took her lips between his mouth and sucked and extracted the juice from it and drank her saliva. While he was sucking her lips the old man advanced to her pussey and sucked it.

Tears were flowing on both her eyes down her cheeks. The professor noticed it and stopped sucking her lips and started to lick and drink the tears from her eyes.

"Nazriya darling your tears are as tasty as your saliva, I think you want to taste it as well"

Saying that he sucked all her tears on her cheeks and mixed it with his own saliva and opened her mouth and spil it into her mouth and made her swallow it.

"how does your tear tastes bitch"

Nazriya started to cry out loud, and he once again started to suck her lips and this time he cupped her boobs with his hands while sucking.

The old man now stopped sucking her pussy and inserted his middle finger into her pussey and moved it slowly in and out. Nazriya's body started to shake while he was finger fucking her.

The professor then stopped sucking her lips and stood up on the bed and gave his dick few strokes and he sat on Nazriya's boobs and inserted his dick into her mouth and started moving his hips back and front, and simultaneously rubbing her boobs with his butts. And his dick started to grow in her mouth with each thrust.

While he was mouth fucking her, the old man inserted two more fingers into her pussey and also increased his pace too. In few minutes Nazriya's pussey started to soak wet and her pussey juice started to flow through the old man's fingers. He then took the fingers out of her pussey and licked her juice from his fingers.

[img]- -web/20161206081903im_/http://pzy.be/i/106/big.jpg[/img]

"hai doctor, I think your student is ready for you"

Hearing the old man's statement, the professor took his dick out of her mouth and stood of her boobs. He went towards the other end of the bed and sat on his knees between her legs. By this time his dick was rock hard, he took his cock in his hand and moved close to her dripping pussey.

"no sir don’t do this please" Nazriya pleaded.

"don’t over react sweaty, we both know you want this as much as I want"

"that’s not true"

"then prove it"

"how"

"me and the old man would grope, fondle and molish you for next 2 hour and you must not get turned on"

"what"

"ya, if you succeed, I would give back all the CD disks of you back to you and won’t come in your way"

Nazriya thought if she didn’t agree they would anyway force her, at least by agreeing she may have a chance. And she agreed to his game.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:10 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:25 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:34 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 09:55 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES... - by hpps - 14-12-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: ACTRESS(mostly south) ROLL-PLY STORIES...by robinjr - by hpps - 15-12-2018, 09:44 PM