Fantasy Story based Roleplay ideas
Plot# 8 - honeymoon fun

Rahul and Sandhya had been enjoying their honeymoon in baliye for the past couple of days. They had been lovers for years before getting married recently in a traditional H•ndu style in India. On the third day, the couple had their breakfast at a street and a signboard beside the restaurant caught Sandhya ‘s attention. It was about a body massage service. Sandhya had been longing for a body massage and expressed her desire to her husband. Rahul was happy to fulfil his wife’s wish and they both headed to the massage parlour. A young receptionist, named Rahim, welcomed the couple and explained the type of massages the centre was offering. After going through the brochure, Rahul suggested to Sandhya to get the hot stone massage, to which she agreed. Rahim introduced female massage therapist Jennifer to the couple. The trio discussed the massage and Jennifer explained them well. Rahul paid the bill and it had cost around Rs 25,000 Indian rupees. While Rahul waiting in waiting room, Jennifer took Sandhya to the changing room and handed over a towel. She asked her to take off her saree and wrap the towel around the body. It was exciting to Sandhya since she was having a body massage for the first time in her life. She removed her saree, warped a towel and reached the massage room. Jennifer was in a kind of uniform and asked Sandhya to lay on the bed. She loosed the towel and lowered it so she could massage the back. Sandhya was now relaxing in a position where her back and legs, except her ass, were completely visible. The lady poured a kind of oil on Sandhya ‘s back and started rubbing slowly. Sandhya was feeling good about the massage and immersed herself in the process.

After five minutes, a mobile located in the massage room started ringing. Jennifer stopped massaging, reached the mobile phone and answered the call. Sandhya saw Jennifer was crying and fearing while talking on the phone. Jennifer had cut the call and walked hurriedly to Sandhya . She said that her mother met with an accident and had been admitted to a private hospital. It was obvious that Jennifer had to stop the massage and reach the hospital to be with her mom. This confused Sandhya and made her feel helpless at the same time. She was having her first body massage and she didn’t want to spoil the mood. Sensing Sandhya ‘s emotions, the therapist offered an alternative. She said that Rahim could continue the massage in her place. Sandhya could not decide what to do. She could not accept a massage from a male. Jennifer assured that Rahul would not get to know his wife was getting a message from a male and asked to think about it. Sandhya didn’t want to upset Jennifer in the situation and agreed to the proposal. Sandhya started feeling nervous thinking that she was going to get a massage from a male therapist. She continued laying on the bed like that since Jennifer left the parlour through a back door. After a couple of minutes, Rahim entered the massage room. Sandhya was hearing footsteps and the sound of the steps grew louder as Rahim came closer to her. Rahim assured Sandhya that her husband would not get to know about the massage. He said that Rahul was busy reading books and he was not interested in what was happening around him. Sandhya felt relief after hearing this. Rahim looked like a good person and she felt secure in his presence. He asked permission to carry on the massage and then started doing his job. Sandhya thought Rahim’s hands were better than the lady’s. Rahim was better at massaging than Jennifer. He was massaging Sandhya ‘s back with his two bare hands. He continued doing it for the next 15 minutes. Rahim slowly started to talk general topics about Bali and it’s tourism to make Sandhya feel comfortable.
Sandhya: your country is a popular destination for couples. That’s why my husband and I have chosen to come here.
Rahim: Bali is not only a favourite destination for married couples, even unmarried couples come here to enjoy their vacations. (Rahim brought the topic to spice up the conversation.)
Sandhya: (Without turning her head) You mean lovers?
Rahim: there are multiple kinds of relationships. Married men bring their girlfriends, wife’s accompany their boss’ business trips, like extra marital affairs
Rahim completed massaging the back during the conversation. He began covering the legs.
Rahim: Have you ever got a massage from a male therapist?
Sandhya: No, this is the first time (Sandhya felt strange while answering the question.)
Rahim: Are you feeling comfortable with a male massaging you now?
Sandhya: (in relaxing tone) I was feared when Jennifer told me that a male therapist would complete the massage. However, I am feeling ok now.”
Rahim: I am good with ladies. They feel comfortable and secure in my presence.
Sandhya: (smiled at the answer) why is that?
Rahim: Idon’t know. It just happens (while massaging the feet)
Now Rahim asked Sandhya to lay on her back so he could massage her stomach. This was shocking to her. She was not wearing anything, didn’t know what to say and remained silent.
Rahim: Don’t worry. As I told you earlier, ladies feel comfortable and secure with me. I am harmless.
Sandhya slowly turned around covering her boobs with her both hands. The towel which was covering her lower part, remained there. Sandhya was now showing her whole body except boobs, pussy and ass to Rahim. This was arousing her inside but Rahim remained calm and professional. She thought about her husband who was waiting outside.
Sandhya: Do you think my husband will get to know this?
Rahim: No way. Except customers, nobody is allowed inside the therapy room. We have put a sign board outside. Also, the door is locked from the inside.
The answer was a relief for Sandhya . She was doing all these to not waste her husband’s money. Now Rahim asked her to remove her hands from her boobs so he can massage her properly. Sandhya slowly removed her hands from her boobs and placed them on the table. Rahim’s eyes were fixated on the boobs. They were big and white like milk. The nipples were brown and hard. Sandhya was embarrassed to go naked in front of a stranger. She never did such a thing in her life. Rahim started massaging Sandhya ‘s stomach and then reached her neck part. He massaged there for a while and started massaging the boobs. This made Sandhya feel uncomfortable and she removed Rahim’s hands from her boobs.
Rahim: what happen?
Sandhya: I am not feeling good about this (trying to cover her boobs)
Rahim: Do you want me to complete my job or not? Otherwise you will lose your Rs 25,000.
The comment made her think about the money and agreed to cooperate with him Rahim felt he had total control over Sandhya ‘s body and started massaging the boobs with his both hands. Sandhya was aroused due to the massage and could not control her lustful feelings. Rahim then removed the towel which was wrapped around the pussy. He started massaging her thighs n constantly touching her pussy lips. Sandhya could not say not the massage. She was getting horny minute by minute and feeling relaxed at the same time. Rahim then brought his right palm to the cunt and massaged it. It was an ecstatic experience for Sandhya . Nobody had dared to touch her body like that in her life. She forgot that her husband was waiting outside of the room. Sensing Sandhya ‘s lust, Rahim started li(king Sandhya ‘s pussy. Sandhya didn’t know how she allowed him to lick her. It was happening without her conscious effort. He grabbed her ass and squeezed them with his both hands. He then sucked both nipples. Rahim was making Sandhya go wild. She became helpless. Rahim brought his cock closer to Sandhya ‘s mouth and ordered her to take it in her mouth. She hesitated at first but took it eventually. She sucked his cock like a hungry dog. Now, Rahim made Sandhya sit in a doggy position on the table and started fucking from behind. For next 45 mins Rahim fucked Sandhya in all 3 holes in all position n sandhya was enjoying like bitch in heat…
At the end of fucking, Rahim handed over a sleeping pill with his number n said “call me tonight after ur hubby slept” n slapped her ass.. Sandhya left a big moan n said “be prepared to come to this address in an hour” n winked…..
Sandhya’s bitchiness started…..

[Image: FB-IMG-1629263924232.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1629263926601.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1629263929248.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1629263932226.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1629263935069.jpg]

[Image: FB-IMG-1629263937982.jpg]
free dice
Chennai male, age 32, bull and dominating guy reach me through hangout:  vetrimarangilly
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Story based Roleplay ideas - by Vetrimaran - 07-08-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: Story based Roleplay ideas - by Vetrimaran - 08-08-2021, 12:15 AM
RE: Story based Roleplay ideas - by Samdeni - 08-08-2021, 12:59 AM
RE: Story based Roleplay ideas - by Vetrimaran - 08-08-2021, 07:14 AM
RE: Story based Roleplay ideas - by Vetrimaran - 11-08-2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Story based Roleplay ideas - by Kishkumar1010 - 12-08-2021, 06:41 AM
RE: Story based Roleplay ideas - by Vetrimaran - 12-08-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Story based Roleplay ideas - by Vetrimaran - 12-08-2021, 10:06 PM
RE: Story based Roleplay ideas - by Vetrimaran - 14-08-2021, 04:41 PM
RE: Story based Roleplay ideas - by Vetrimaran - 14-08-2021, 04:47 PM