Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
TRAPPING KARAN 55.24
suck her untouched tits and press them to hearts content . you tell me when a girl
offers herself and if you refuse to fuck her nice it is also a sin . I didn’t want to be
a sinner , even in epics it is explained . tell me would you deny if a girl as
beautiful as your sister asks to fuck to break her seal . well your answer should be
no and mine too was same .
I explained him how was our first fuck and how she reacted on losing cherry to
me in detail using all the vulgar terms , now and then I was looking it him , he
was getting aroused at the same time he felt shame as he was listening about how
I fucked his sister . but tent in his pant was clearly evident that he was excited
despite of shame he felt . I said it was worth watching episode , despite of pain in
her pussy she cooperated well to get fucked by my long dick . now she is
graduated to all kind of fucking , you should see or feel how well she sucks . it is
a sort of luck to get sucked by her wonderful lips and she tongues so nice . if it is
any beginner he would ejaculate within no time . we have taught each other many
arts of sex .
 TRAPPING KARAN 55.25
I went on explaining how we make love to each other in pure raw
words . he was getting restless and excited or reached the stage of horny .
At last he said bro is there any chance of me viewing you both fucking . the way
you narrated has made me mad , at any cost I want to see you making love to my
dearest sister at least once . please bhayya make some arrangement so that I can
watch . by all your descriptions I can understand that you are at no fault .
circumstances made you horny and ended up in bed . I don’t blame you , but give
me a chance of watching that lustful job you do in closed room .
He was dropped from sky directly to earth . while he came hear he wanted to
abuse me or fight with me . now everything vanished is just few minutes of time .
we must have spent over an hour , now he is begging me to arrange live show for
him , he wants to see me fucking his own sister . how lust changes or corrupts
ones mind . he is in perfect trap . what if I use this situation for mutual benefit .
If I am able to open him for further more I will get free pass to fuck his sister and
I can use him as visa to enter her private land whenever either of us wish .
Me - Karan I don’t mind you watching me fucking you juicy sister but will she
agree to show herself to you .
 TRAPPING KARAN 55.26
He – how can she agree for that , that is the reason I am asking you to arrange one
such a program where I can watch stealthily . is my sister as beautiful as you
described ? . I feel like seeing my sis nude .
Me – if you are so mad about her why don’t you seduce and fuck her . so that she
wont have to search someone to fuck and keep her satisfied .
He – it is too much of a expectation . as if to have divya drishti for a total blind . I
am just day dreaming of seeing her nude at least once , my mouth started
watering on hearing her beauty being praised by you . when you are praising it
has to be real without any exaggerations . bhaya please have some mercy on this
poor fellow and let me have one live show . I want to see her full nude once .
 TRAPPING KARAN 55.27
This is how his desire aroused about his sister , may be he had thoughts about his
sis or not . may be nearness had aroused him few times but now he wanted her
badly . I was in no position to take lead of this new desire by karan . at the same
time he did not have guts to approach her . he clearly expressed it to me . he was
requesting for the live fucking show , but his next step may be for fucking her .
he only had to take lead and seduce her . I didn’t have any role in this . and even
for live show it was not possible . she is typical girl having her own thoughts ,
changing her is not easy task and I didn’t want to take any chance . if they do it
on their own , I had no objections for this . in a way it would be easy to take her
away from home for a nice and leisurely fuck . even we could move out of city for
days time or even more . some how the meeting ended he requesting me to show
her nude at least . I said I shall think of any such possibilities but with no promise
. he had come to me to bang me but went back with his lust for his own sister .
In a way I was happy to save my own skin and probably it was me who ignited his lust .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:26 PM