Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
play with kavitha 54.20
aunt stopped me again , ordered me to wait for some more time and before that asked me to
take some rest . both karan and kavitha were there , kavitha looked into my eyes . I was
trying to convey her to come out but it was not possible . karan asked me to come with him
for a small nap . I followed him , he took me to his room . I cold do nothing but follow him
. we both lay on his bed , late kavitha also joined us , we had chat for some time , when I
yawned she left to her room and we both took some nap and aunt woke me up for hot tea
with some snacks . after that aunt asked me to finish some errands and I was ready to leave
now . as soon as I declared I am going kavitha seek permission to go out with me as she had
to meet some one I was supposed to drop her on the way . aunt advised me to take her with
me and on her way back karan will pick her up . I didn’t comment but just nod my head .
karan looked at me , I felt he stared or even glared at me .
as soon as we were away from their house kavitha asked me to take her to our guest house .
you were supposed to meet some one na , I said . yes I will meet her later we need to talk .
I took her to guest house , she wanted to talk but I had no mood to talk . since morning I
was near to her in her house , her nearness and talks and mild jokes had made me horny for
her . I wanted to fuck her , my cock was aching for a nice fuck . I stood in her front , she
opened her mouth to say some thing , but I sealed her mouth with mine . she protested a bit
but I didn’t leave embrace and continued smooch .
 play with kavitha 54.21
after little mild protests she also started
responding for my kiss . within few minutes we both were burning with lust and started
removing each other’s dress . we were nude within five minutes , she lay on bed inviting
me to fuck her .
soon we were into each others arms and lost into yet another round of a nice fuck . after
some time she asked me to listen carefully .
me – ok come on tell me whatever you want to talk .
she – it is hard to tell you . I think my bro is suspecting us .
me – why do you think so ? .
she – yesterday after came down after fuck , he visited my room .
me – how can you tell , as you were with us at ground floor .
she – that is right , I came down after freshening and changing dress . but when I went back
I found his pen on my bed .
me – it is not a big issue , he might have visited your room to check whether you are still
inside .
she – there the point lies .
me – tell me what you want to .
she – I could not change the bed sheet , so I straightened up sheet and came down . when I
was back in to my room , I found his pen on my bed .
 play with kavitha 54.22
me – where exactly it was .
she explained how and where she found his pen . then I thought for a moment after she
demonstrated how she found his pen . then I tried , yes you are right baby . he must have
spotted wet spot and bent on bed to confirm whether it is wet or dry , or he might have
smelled the spot and then only his pen dropped from shirt pocket . so probably he found out
what exactly we did in his absence . now he must be cock sure by feeling wet spot mixture
of our combined juice . he must be knowing how male spunk smells and might have
recognized difference .
she – that is bothering me , he might have come to know about our relation . what we need
to do now . but one thing to be noted he hasn’t opened his mouth to any one so far , not even
to me .
me – how was he behaving with you .
she – almost normal , but some times I feel he is boring into me by stares .
me – I said na , he cant open his mouth to any one . he is grown up he knows what is what .
he must be aware of your and my desires too . as he loves and respects me a lot and he
loves you too , he is trying to absorb the shock , if it was the first time he has made a
discovery
 play with kavitha 54.23
she – but it is too absurd no , ones sister is being serviced by none other than brother or so
called brother .
me – that is true , we are not first on this earth who fucks his own sister it is happening
since from adam and eve . even today there are lot of people who fucks in family .
she – it is incest .
me – you are right , it is called as incest . but this flavor is some thing special . as far as I am
concerned I am not real brother . if you commit with karan then it is incest .
she – you are none other than my brother , I treat both of you equally , in a way you are
most loved than karan . I not only call you bro but treat same . I don’t know how we started
this fucking . don’t take me wrong bro , I don’t regret .
me – so what if you treat me as brother by heart , then what we are doing is incest and I like
it . I too don’t regret fucking my lovely sis .
I pulled her and kissed , lovingly . she too replied in the same way .
Don’t worry janu . leave the problem to me , I will find out some solution for this most
important problem .
She was happy to hear this assurance from me , she has full confidence in me and she is sure
that I will take care of any problem and it is proven truth that she had experienced lot many
times .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:22 PM