Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
vaishali deflowered 52.87
she kneeled on her knees raising her butt to my mouth , I adjusted her butt so that her mouth
on vaishali and butt near my face . I caressed her butt while prema kissed her friend , this
time they were so comfortable , they started smooch on their own . I licked prema’s
buttocks and caressed her tits . then I placed my mouth on pussy lips sucked each of the
vertical lips while they were kissing horizontal lips . I took each lip and chewed it for some
time and changed to other lip . then came her clit into my lips , pulled it so lightly it sent
shivers into prema and she shook her entire body , she broke kiss with vaishali to moan
loud , uttered oh bhayya what are you doing , some thing is happening to me , you are doing
so nice , please do it again . vaishali asked what is he doing , she explained in few words .
does it feel so nice , so I will have try that vaishali replied . you cant get that treatment from
my lovely bhayya prema replied . why what sin did I do , have killed cat which is big sin .
prema said it is only a return favor , I had sucked his cock just few minutes back to make it
stronger for you to enjoy . whoever sucks his cock will get it back from him . so will I , I
shall suck his cock after we finish this round of fuck , she said but bite her tongue , wo what
a way I am talking , you both have spoiled me and my language too . prema started
laughing , I too joined with her .
 vaishali deflowered 52.88
it is an contagious , one will learn with such a nice
company , need not get offended . it is all fair in this company but you need to control with
others like me . but it is fun to use sultry words while we are in such a nice mission . for
prema’s comment there was loud laughing , vaishali asked what kind of mission is this .
your pussy is shree hari kota and my lovely brother is launching his satellite in your carrier .
this is one of the best and holyest mission no other girl can get it from shree . we again
laughed , looking at favorable condition I pushed more of my cock into vaishali’s tight
pussy . I don’t know whether she felt or not as I could not see her face it was covered by
prema . I continued fucking her while I licked prema’s pussy . with every thrust I was
going deeper , prema kept her engaged in smooch , I could hear gurgling sound as both
mouths were busy in smooch . both of the girls were aroused to the limit , I gave another
push and I was buried to the hilt . I heard muffled cry form vaishali and it was followed by
cries from prema as she could no more bear the forthcoming orgasm . I kept tongue fucking
prema with all the force . I was fucking vaishali with my long and slim cock . this slimness
has helped me a lot , I could blast many cherries with minimum damages to the pussies and
could deflower many tight and tiny pussies , vaishali was another example of it . I stopped
fucking vaishali and kept eating prema’s leaking pussy . she left kiss and started moaning
loud and asked me to lick faster , so I had to use my finger too , I kept rubbing her clit while
I licked pussy . at last she discharged with loud cry and collapsed on her friend .
 vaishali deflowered 52.89
Vaishali asked what the matter is , prema took vaishali’s hand and placed it on her pussy .
oh this is the matter , your bro made you leak with his tongue , in fact he did same to me
yesterday night , if you fool did not wake up at that time he would have fucked me then
itself . but you spoiled everything , vaishali said with sarcastic voice . no body was to
bother now for her words as no damage was done , only thing is deflowering ceremony
postponed for few hours , but it is fun to deflower under open sky , listening to chirping
sounds of birds beside a nice stream .
Prema slid from her friend and sprawled , she touched her own pussy to see how much she
had leaked , dipped a finger in her juice and took it to her own mouth . vaishali looked her
in bewilderment . oh silly girl what are you doing , it is too disgusting to lick own cum .
prema didn’t bother to answer her but dipped again in her pussy and licked it . vaishali
closed her eyes , she didn’t want to see what her closest friend doing . then I started my
mission again and started fucking slowly . vaishali started moaning again , she asked me
how much of our cock is left out , I didn’t say any thing but took her hand and placed her
fingers at entrance of her pussy . she snatched her hand back , but once again I placed her
fingers there , this time she checked for my cock , our groins were glued to each other .
vaishali asked , where is your thing , I asked her to push her finger deeper between us , she
did as she was asked for .
 vaishali deflowered 52.90
oh my god you have entered me completely , you must have torn
my thing apart . I said don’t worry darling my missile has reached safest place and launched
perfectly without damaging either missile or carrier .
Don’t worry and try to enjoy , now onwards there is only enjoyment and nothing else . I
started fucking again , this time I went on increasing speed every minute I was going faster
. I was fucking with full throttle , for my wonder she was cooperating with me to fuck her .
now she was pushing her butt involuntarily to meet my thrusts . she was nearing to her
climax , I went on fucking faster and harder , but not with full force as I was fucking a girl
on her maiden fuck . our loins touched with every thrust , prema could remain idle , she too
started playing with her friend , she was pressing her friends tits and caressing her body and
kissing her intermittently . now I sensed her nearing orgasm and I started fucking much
faster than before , then vaishali came into senses and asked me not to pour my cum into
her , I may get pregnant bhayya please don’t put your seeds into me .
don’t worry darling I am here , I will take care of it , I have pills with me and it will take
care of it , I don’t want my bro to be father so soon neither for my child nor for yours .
vaishali managed to smile . if you are so sure of your pills , shree bhayya go ahead and do
as you please . this was more than sufficient for me to complete this blissful fuck .
I went
on fucking for all I was worth for and saw to it that both reached climax at once , vaishali
arched her back and lifted her entire back almost few inches , she collapsed with earth
shattering climax . within few strokes I could not bear and started pouring hot lava into her
no more virgin pussy .
this was grand finale match between virgin sis and seasoned brother .
I could convert mission impossible into possible .
 vaishali deflowered 53.01
I rolled between both girls . vaishali was still breathing fast due to the hard and continuous fuck . she sprawled stretching her arms and legs .
Prema - congratulations bhabhi , how was the opening ceremony .
Vahali - you fool , don’t call me bahbi . we are southan and by the way we may have to call bhabhi to each other .
and she laughed both of us joined in her laughing .
me – how come you excited so much , you were so cold last night and so hot today .
vaishali – I don’t know really , I was controlling my self , I wont lie . in fact I was too hot yesterday also , but I wanted to save my cherry at ay cost so I controlled to the limit . but if prema had not interfered I could have surrendered then only . in my life I never was so excited that much . but credit should go to you . you made me so hot and you were successful to disrobe me .i had never shown any part of my body to any male even any female too .
prema – I know the reason it is like …………..
vaishali - (interfered ) what the heck you know about me and my feelings . but bhayya I am unable to assess my self . I was never friendly with any male , but you are the first to come near me . I don’t know how I permitted you to touch and do whatever you want . it is really strange .
me – is it , if it was the case , you should have stopped me . I was not reluctant , things went one after another and we were nude also .
vaishali – that is what I was telling . I my self do not know how I permitted to do all the things to me .
prema – my lovely bro is like that , he has magical power , if he wishes he can do any thing to any one .
vaishali – I should admit it now .
me – are you blaming me or praising , you both girls are speaking as if I go on fucking every one I meet . both of you are insulting me , come on stop the discussion let us move from here , I pretended to be angry .
vaishali – oh bro this is also an magical game you play , with your acts like this melts any one .
me – do you mean that I am good actor and fool beautiful girls like you , again you are accusing me .
vaishli – sorry brother if I hurt you . in fact I was praising you . you have capacity to melt steel or stone even .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 15-12-2018, 08:17 PM